Back from TCAF!

Back from TCAF!

Tue, 05/10/2011 - 13:50 by Ananth in response to serona

Some Tired Tuesday art, we're in catch-up mode today.

TCAF was wonderful! Thanks for coming by and saying hello! And Toronto is a lovely town, as always. We made new friends and saw some familiar faces, A+ weekend all around.

The Cat-mera charms and earrings all sold out! Unexpectedly quickly, again ... I am getting the feeling you guys like them or something. We're ordering more this week, so sorry about that! There are still some patches left, if those are of interest.

That's all from us for today - we spent yesterday traveling back from Toronto, and today's all catch-up for everything we missed. See you Thursday!

Comments

It was nice meeting you

Comment by Arif K. (not verified) Tue, 05/10/2011 - 14:37

It was nice meeting you guys. Hope to see you again next year at TCAF!

Where is this character

Comment by Trajan (not verified) Tue, 05/10/2011 - 14:47

Where is this character from? Is she someone we've seen before??

She's been in other filler

Comment by Ananth Wed, 05/11/2011 - 10:34

She's been in other filler  - she's from a future project that Yuko doodles every now and again.

Ooh my little pretty one, pretty one

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 05/10/2011 - 14:49

M M M My Serona!

I'm an absolute sucker for a

Comment by Organs (not verified) Tue, 05/10/2011 - 15:41

I'm an absolute sucker for a girl in boots and striped stockings!

Why do I get the strange

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 05/10/2011 - 17:40

Why do I get the strange feeling these Serona outlines would also possibly be good for keychains?

OMG, those black boots! Want!

Comment by Hotaru (not verified) Tue, 05/10/2011 - 17:52

OMG, those black boots! Want!

Dem feets.

Comment by Al Paradise (not verified) Tue, 05/10/2011 - 18:25

Yuko draws feet and hands (fingers and toes) real well!

Comment by Carlos (not verified) Tue, 05/10/2011 - 18:39

for coming to tcaf and to Yuko for for drawing an epic magician hat- and my animal lover sister says thanks for making an awesome totebag , hope to see you next year! :D

Comment by Jaclyne (not verified) Tue, 05/10/2011 - 20:40

It was great meeting you guys at TCAF, even though I barely said a word to you! Maybe next year.

ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND

Comment by Clementine (not verified) Tue, 05/10/2011 - 22:31

ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND REQUESTED THE REALLYFASTDRAWN PONY! DO YOU REMEMBER US??

We remember! ;)

Comment by Ananth Wed, 05/11/2011 - 10:35

We remember! ;)

The Girl....

Comment by AckAckAck (not verified) Wed, 05/11/2011 - 04:48

She reminds me of a female doctor apprentice I saw recently while taking my parents to the hospital, I like her confidence when she's walking past, and this.... Sherona really picture how I imagine this girl in her everyday life, confidence, smart, thinking before she move ahead...

I think I have a little crush, too bad I can't find her again, it was a large hospital with hundreds of doctors and thousands of nurses.

Sigh...

Well now...

Comment by Michael (not verified) Wed, 05/11/2011 - 06:46

So happy i got to meet you guys! I was soo bumbed when i was first told i had work that weekend, but then im like pssshhhh meeting you guys was more important XP so i called in sick :). My friends were amazed with the pile of hats! Thank you so much for getting the TF2 reference! <3

Mike

Yay!

Comment by Ashlee (not verified) Wed, 05/11/2011 - 06:55

I LOVE the red outlines. They look incredible. Great job as always, guys, thank you for continuing your awesome comic!

~Ashlee
facebook.com/TheDragonsHoard

Good fashion sense

Comment by Hannah C (not verified) Wed, 05/11/2011 - 07:28

Serona's boots/jeans outfit is really nice.

Someday I'll be on the correct side of the pond when you two are at a con, and I'll be able to stop by. Until then, have some Trans-Atlantic respect!

Nice boots, wanna... naw.

Comment by KM (not verified) Wed, 05/11/2011 - 10:11

Nice boots, wanna... naw. Way too easy. (And inappropriate!)

Seriously, I really like the designs, very fashionable. :D

Thanks for signing my book!

Comment by Isaac (not verified) Wed, 05/11/2011 - 13:57

Thanks for signing my book! You were both really nice.

On another note, for somebody who hates wearing skirts and dresses, she's REALLY good at drawing/designing adorable outfits.

Wow.

Comment by Sjiveru (not verified) Wed, 05/11/2011 - 19:36

She is quite attractive.

Allow me to express my interest in seeing her in a future short story or something ^_^

Great meeting you!

Comment by Shez R (not verified) Wed, 05/11/2011 - 22:31

Hey it was great meeting you! You told me a great story about your brother traveling and Yuko drew my friend a my little pony cop, she loved it!

Oh man, I remember you! Nice

Comment by Ananth Thu, 05/12/2011 - 15:09

Oh man, I remember you! Nice you to meet you!