Another quick one!

Another quick one!

Tue, 06/14/2011 - 17:58 by Ananth in response to girl with the skeleton hand 2 - epilogue

Epilogue!

You'll remember the shirt we designed for Adam Warrock a while back - I just wanted to let you know that quantities are running low, and he may not reprint them - so get 'em while you can!

I'm keeping this short and sweet because I have a big ol' deadline Wednesday. Thursday marks the return of autiobio comics! See you then!

Comments

Purdy... :) This was an

Comment by Nico (not verified) Tue, 06/14/2011 - 18:14

Purdy... :)

This was an awesome little story. Gave me the fuzzies from the artwork. A jerb well done, Yuko and Ananth!

Really impressive artwork in

Comment by Someursault (not verified) Tue, 06/14/2011 - 18:17

Really impressive artwork in this story. I like the cat focus too, but I've been primed for it lately by Henry Beard's excellent Poetry for Cats.

Sigh - Cecilia and Death are

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 06/14/2011 - 18:21

Sigh - Cecilia and Death are so cute together.

Thursday: The Return of Auto-Bio: The Auto-Biowning

Comment by Yenian (not verified) Tue, 06/14/2011 - 18:24

Thursday: The Return of Auto-Bio: The Auto-Biowning

Inarticulate flailing

Comment by Spin (not verified) Tue, 06/14/2011 - 19:05

This arc is so, SO pretty. SO PRETTY.

Mmmmm Art

Comment by Joe D. (not verified) Tue, 06/14/2011 - 21:22

Really nice, crisp lines. I especially like the subtle gradients and texturing. A lovely finish to a lovely arc. /fingersnaps

I know I'm late on this, but

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 06/14/2011 - 22:18

I know I'm late on this, but - really amazing design with the Adam Warrock shirt!!

Any chance of making it into a wallpaper? ;)

A suggestion for a merchandise...

Comment by AckAckAck (not verified) Tue, 06/14/2011 - 22:30

How about print and frame this artwork so it will looks like a family photo? I don't know how many will buy it but it will look sweet.

The colors~

Comment by Joy (not verified) Tue, 06/14/2011 - 23:26

It's official, you are a wizard at colors, miss Yuko. The saturation, warmth and mood of these colors are just fantastic, I'm envious!

Your art work gets me every

Comment by GeniiBean (not verified) Wed, 06/15/2011 - 05:27

Your art work gets me every time. As much as I miss AppleGeeks this has kind of taken it's place. I look forward to Tues and Thurs just for these updates! Love Girl with the Skeleton Hand stories. Everything about JW makes me happy. :)

Have you guys ever considered making a greeting card set? You could make them just blank inside or start occasion ones like Wondermark does. Your with certain characters it could lead to some really nice ones I think.

One, the art in this arc was

Comment by Aponymous (not verified) Wed, 06/15/2011 - 08:42

One, the art in this arc was so gorgeous. The color schemes! The clothes! The ghosts' translucence! The shading! The plants! The bedhair! The gently-done facial expressions! =D I especially loved the attention to detail--the cat poses were all so spot on, especially the one in the epilogue. And Cecilia's elephant-sculpture-collecting hobby is adorable.

Two, I love the entire comic. On a gloomy day I like reading a handful of strips; it's like eating a bunch of candies--or maybe mainlining happy contentment, haha. Very Yotsuba&!, it's wonderful. =) Over the past almost-three years Johnny Wander has slowly but surely become my absolute favorite webcomic out of the dozens I read weekly. Tuesdays and Thursdays are that much better when there's a new Johnny Wander to read.

Already got the shirt, so no

Comment by hohhoi (not verified) Wed, 06/15/2011 - 09:46

Already got the shirt, so no problems there. ;)

Wallpaper

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 06/15/2011 - 10:57

This screams computer wallpaper to me.

Never noticed the ghost cat

Comment by Aube (not verified) Wed, 06/15/2011 - 11:10

Never noticed the ghost cat was biting Death's hand until seeing Yuko's Tumblr. Makes the image all the more adorable. Doesn't ghost cat look a bit like Yuko's moms' cat?

homg, the way their legs are

Comment by appledrank (not verified) Wed, 06/15/2011 - 12:20

homg, the way their legs are tangled. I CAN'T EVEN HANDLE IT.

The colours and art for this little story were so gorgeous. Thank you!

I love the cat biting death,

Comment by Tony (not verified) Wed, 06/15/2011 - 12:59

I love the cat biting death, so cute. The face he's making is great.

I just cannot handle this

Comment by Duessa (not verified) Wed, 06/15/2011 - 14:28

I just cannot handle this level of complete adorable-ness.

:D

Comment by ross (not verified) Wed, 06/15/2011 - 16:17

love this stuff!!!
i wish i could see how Cecilia's skeleton hand connects to her wrist! XD

Favorite

Comment by PenInHand (not verified) Wed, 06/15/2011 - 19:05

You guys! This was my favorite little fiction venture you've done yet. The color is beautiful. The story is so simple and clever. Ah! I can't say enough. I made them all my desktop background. A new strip is on every time I open my computer. :)

Shiiiiirt

Comment by Camui (not verified) Thu, 06/16/2011 - 08:07

Hah. xD I bought the green shirt and wore it so much the print's already coming off a bit.
Bummer. :< Should've bought another one.

If Death likes it then he

Comment by MissKacey (not verified) Fri, 06/17/2011 - 03:12

If Death likes it then he should put a ring on it! Just sayin' ;)

OH GEEZ

Comment by yraelis (not verified) Fri, 06/17/2011 - 23:42

I haven't opened up my computer in ages :( Its a horrible byproduct of having a smartphone, just because this pocketsized computer can do a tidbit of my compy, I'll read JW on it out of convienience.

D: SUCH A BAD IDEA,

The colors are so much richer and defined on a decent monitor, its unbelieveable that I could like this comic more than I already do, but erm... DOUBLELOVE AT SECOND SIGHT?

In anycase, this is like an apology for using such a crappy means to view your comic, because its such a bad idea, eeps! Ah well, :) now I know?

SOOOOOOOO I love The Girl

Comment by Kat (not verified) Fri, 06/17/2011 - 23:53

SOOOOOOOO I love The Girl with the Skeleton Hand. And I would love to see more of it. :)

ksehJjNmkzZCJ

Comment by Raynoch (not verified) Sat, 06/25/2011 - 11:32

Okay I'm covnneicd. Let's put it to action.

The colours in this are so

Comment by Ashwara (not verified) Wed, 07/13/2011 - 15:01

The colours in this are so nice!