Connecticon this weekend!

Connecticon this weekend!

Thu, 07/07/2011 - 20:37 by Ananth in response to nope

We'll be at Connecticon this weekend! Come by and say hello ... We'll have t-shirts, charms, books and more!

Yuko has some new jewelry up at Hey Chickadee --

Nesting Dolls! So cute.

That's all for us! See you this weekend!

Comments

My Cat Hates That

Comment by Sabrina Ali (not verified) Thu, 07/07/2011 - 21:17

Lolol!
My cat hates it when I do that to her! She always gives me cut eye after, then shakes her head like a dog and sprays water everywhere. It's kind of cute...

H-hey guys? Is it all right if I use one of your comics from Christmas in my upcoming blog post? I'll credit you guys and link it here and everything.

Haha! I did that once long

Comment by bubra (not verified) Thu, 07/07/2011 - 21:24

Haha! I did that once long ago and learned my lesson.

nope.avi

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 07/07/2011 - 21:36

In the absence of a towel or

Comment by OrcishIncubus (not verified) Thu, 07/07/2011 - 21:41

In the absence of a towel or something else to try my hands off with, I have mastered the shaking-my-hands-up-and-down-very-fast technique. Takes about a minute and my hands are red afterwards because all of the blood has rushed to them, but it gets the job done.

wonderful!

Comment by nero (not verified) Thu, 07/07/2011 - 21:57

Ahhhh~ you guys have the very best cat stories! Please, tell us more! <3

HA

Comment by Darrin (not verified) Thu, 07/07/2011 - 21:59

Don't have a cat but I've done that with my dog. Awesome.

matryoshki!

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 07/07/2011 - 22:09

matryoshki!

Slide whistle, "Nope."

Comment by Cliff Racer (not verified) Thu, 07/07/2011 - 23:20

Why did my mind suddenly imagine Yuko in a hard hat?

d'awww

Comment by minimus-minor (not verified) Fri, 07/08/2011 - 00:28

can't ... resist ... cuteness. and awesome page. as usual, damn you Yuko.

This was the first comic in

Comment by Zatchmort (not verified) Fri, 07/08/2011 - 03:01

This was the first comic in a while that had me literally laughing out loud. I would so have tried the same thing >__>;

Also, I'll be missing CTCon for the first time in many years - have fun!!

Alsoalso, omigosh those nesting dolls are the cutest thing ever O__O

Yuko...

Comment by Pat (not verified) Fri, 07/08/2011 - 06:36

That is why God gave you pants. Use them appropriately.

That only works if your

Comment by FoE (not verified) Sat, 07/09/2011 - 23:53

That only works if your pants aren't covered in cat fur. ...which mine usually are.

So it all works out the same

Comment by mwick (not verified) Sun, 07/10/2011 - 09:36

So it all works out the same thing, really. :)

great illustration of a (bad) thought process

Comment by jmatt (not verified) Fri, 07/08/2011 - 07:14

I can see the wheels turning in Yuko's head. Best comic in a while: I got a few turned heads from laughing at work.

Thanks,
-J

WAAAARRGGG

Comment by Shiny (not verified) Fri, 07/08/2011 - 08:15

THAT IS UNHYGENIC!!!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S IN CAT'S FUR?????

Pants are good. Can is bad. At least you had fur on your hands to ward you off using Rook as a towel again

I have definitely done that

Comment by Nina (not verified) Fri, 07/08/2011 - 09:03

I have definitely done that before ...

same here

Comment by kateweb (not verified) Fri, 03/23/2012 - 11:52

same here

cute earrings!

Comment by Heidi (not verified) Fri, 07/08/2011 - 10:05

I've been thinking about getting my ears pierced for a while, and now I think I might have to. Just having the necklace would not be enough.

D:

Comment by Kilimbo (not verified) Fri, 07/08/2011 - 17:26

If I ordered a CMYcat shirt about a month ago, and live in San Diego, how long would it take for it to reach me? ;_; Because I've checked my family's P.O. box every day for the past few weeks and nothing has shown up.

I've attempted this once

Comment by TheMaverickk (not verified) Fri, 07/08/2011 - 19:53

I've attempted this once before, and soon learned my mistake. Cats do not make good hand towels.

nhahahaha happen'd to me too

Comment by foducool (not verified) Sun, 07/10/2011 - 11:53

nhahahaha happen'd to me too XD
seriously, wet hands on dry cat or dry hands on wet cat = bad baaaad idea
even worse idea when the cat sheds a lot, 24 hours a day, every days of the year XD

Why would you do this to a

Comment by betrippin (not verified) Sun, 07/10/2011 - 23:39

Why would you do this to a cat

This is MEAN

I've done it too I shouldn't be saying anything

Hahaha!! Oh man, that

Comment by FoE (not verified) Tue, 07/12/2011 - 00:17

Hahaha!! Oh man, that cracked me up.

Poor kittiez.

Oh man, CTcon... my friends

Comment by Michelle (not verified) Mon, 07/11/2011 - 11:27

Oh man, CTcon... my friends were supposed to Artist Alley at it this year, and then they got in a car wreck in CT on the way there. They're okay, but the car is totaled! I hope you guys had better luck of things.

I was wondering if you guys

Comment by Jillian (not verified) Tue, 07/12/2011 - 01:06

I was wondering if you guys could possible put together a con schedule, unless there's one already done and I'm far to stupid to find it....

The recipe from last week

Comment by Jazz (not verified) Tue, 07/12/2011 - 11:31

I have to say it, I LOVE that recipe! I am totally surprised that it worked so well, and I'll definitely make it again. Thank you SO MUCH for sharing it! :)

My girlfriend has a weirdy

Comment by Caster13 (not verified) Tue, 07/12/2011 - 13:30

My girlfriend has a weirdy cute fascination with nesting dolls. Looks like a surprise gift time is coming soon.

Interesting post! I wanted

Comment by Arkansas used cars (not verified) Sat, 09/10/2011 - 16:02

Interesting post! I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the latest stuff you post.

Have there been any further

Comment by WilliamT (not verified) Fri, 09/16/2011 - 06:27

Have there been any further updates on this since the article was published? Had a quick look around the site but couldn't find anything.

Will @ www.purelyhydroponic.com

What anime character should

Comment by Hydroponics (not verified) Sun, 12/18/2011 - 11:25

What anime character should I cosplay at Connecticon this year?