In the year 20XX

In the year 20XX

Tue, 07/19/2011 - 19:20 by Ananth in response to a few of my favorite things 2

We saw the mariachi guys the first week we moved here, but they got lost in the jumble of new impressions. The second time we saw them, Yuko made a note of it.

We encountered the time-traveling rapper last week when we had to take a late trip home. Imagine, if you will ... 3 AM and the train car is utterly quiet ... three quarters of a handful of riders are asleep or drifting off. The train doors slide open, and suddenly ... a time traveler enters. This guy saw what the 80s were like from a handful of artifacts and ancient records and went back in time to save rap as we know it. He was pretty good!

I'm putting Johnny Wander: Vol. 2 together, and I have a question for you guys & gals - are there any extras you'd like to see? Post your ideas in the comments!

Comments

Hmmm...Less test strips and

Comment by Anonymouse (not verified) Sun, 07/24/2011 - 16:30

Hmmm...Less test strips and more actual work-in-progress stuff would be pretty neat. I'd really love to see the step by step process of you guys making the comic, kind of like what Bryan Lee O'Malley did at the end of Scott Pilgrim Vol. 5 (http://radiomaru.com/2008/09/08/process-excerpt-from-vol-5-page-43/ this is like a mini version of it) More sketches and earlier designs would be really neat to see as well. Cheers!.

MORE JOHN, ALWAYS MORE JOHN.

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Mon, 07/25/2011 - 03:44

MORE JOHN, ALWAYS MORE JOHN.

I'd like to see a small

Comment by Keith Irwin (not verified) Tue, 07/26/2011 - 03:54

I'd like to see a small Johnny Wander board game. It can just be one flat page that you move pieces around on.

More John

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 07/26/2011 - 21:23

I love John and I want to hear more of his random sayings and his fatherly ways.

Cats and John

Comment by Meg (not verified) Thu, 07/28/2011 - 02:57

More cat/John stories. And more girl with the skeleton hand.

Hey, do you guys watch the

Comment by Puppydawgz (not verified) Fri, 08/05/2011 - 11:23

Hey, do you guys watch the anime Nichijou? These "Our Favorite Things" comics remind me a lot of that show's "Things We Think Are Cool" segments. Also, it seems like a show you guys might like.

Howdy! Someone in my Myspace

Comment by Faustino Kwilosz (not verified) Sun, 05/27/2012 - 15:40

Howdy! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us so I came to look it over. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Great blog and wonderful design. Faustino Kwilosz