Laundry cat

Laundry cat

Thu, 07/21/2011 - 20:58 by Ananth in response to the ballad of laundry cat

Laundry cat! She is really friendly and greets us every time we come in. Aw.

Thank you for the suggestions! I'm still going through them, there's some good stuff in there.

This blog is extra short because it's just too hot to function. See you next week!

Comments

I TOTALLY SECOND THAT

Comment by AnonymousIdioticCatFan (not verified) Tue, 07/26/2011 - 10:25

I TOTALLY SECOND THAT REQUEST FOR A PIC!

Laundry cat is SOOO CUTE AWWWWWWW

Ohmigosh. I couldn't place

Comment by Becca (not verified) Tue, 07/26/2011 - 21:42

Ohmigosh. I couldn't place that sound until I realized my cat DOES IT ALL THE TIME. Chirrrrrr. He mainly does it when he's in a playful mood. It doesn't really surprise me, though. He is super vocal. He will yell at you at all times, meows with his mouth closed (like whispering), and cackles at bird-like toys. Cakcakcakcakcak. Scared the hell out of me the first time he did it.

Oh Laundry Cat, I miss you!

Comment by Darth Reznik (not verified) Wed, 07/27/2011 - 10:32

Used to live right there. Laundry Cat's name is Kiki - in case you're a dork like me and wanted to know >_>

XL

Comment by Anonymouse (not verified) Wed, 08/03/2011 - 12:19

I used to have an extra large version of that kitty saddly she passed.
<_< does it belong to the laundry owners?
>~> adopt it name it, pray rook does not eat it.

Were you playing Super

Comment by Moo (not verified) Tue, 08/09/2011 - 01:02

Were you playing Super Princess Peach?

Wait a second...

Comment by Prite (not verified) Mon, 08/15/2011 - 04:35

H-hey! Are you fighting a pikachu with a bull terrier? Is that a league-approved battle practice? >:(

I'm not sure exactly why but

Comment by Shonda Politano (not verified) Sat, 05/26/2012 - 15:19

I'm not sure exactly why but this weblog is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists. Shonda Politano