Kitten car wash

Kitten car wash

Tue, 08/09/2011 - 15:45 by Ananth in response to kitten quarantine

More kitten comics! We kept her in quarantine until we could get her to the vet for tests and shots, and this was the scene that greeted us every morning. She's a little hyperactive! Except for right now, she's curled up on the end of the couch. Quiet cat is my favorite cat.

The most consistent question in last time's comments was about her name. She does have one, but I think it'll be more fun to tell you guys via a strip. Sorry to be a tease!

We'll be at SPX next month!

Comments

This comic captures really

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 08/11/2011 - 04:43

This comic captures really well the mundanity, boredom and bleakness of everyday life.

Because it's bleak, boring

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 08/11/2011 - 09:49

Because it's bleak, boring and mundane.

Kitten name

Comment by cagedbirdsongs (not verified) Thu, 08/11/2011 - 05:44

I'm not too great with names (My white kitten's name is Pegasus. My newest cat's name is Lazerious, like the Bible person, I just can't spell it.) but I'd like to maybe sugest some names for your kitten... Floralize (like the song... I also can't spell that.) or Odett (I think we can all agree that my spelling sucks.) If she's really small you could call her something like "Thumbelina." I don't really know what you should name her, I just thought I'd give some sugestions.

Naming cats is a waste of

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 08/11/2011 - 07:11

Naming cats is a waste of time. They don't give a fuck. And everyone in the comments spewing cat names is a gigantic saddo.

Sounds like someone never

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 08/11/2011 - 08:32

Sounds like someone never had any friends or pets growing up. Must be hard when you live under a bridge. Troll.

I have a cat. I don't call

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 08/11/2011 - 09:47

I have a cat. I don't call him by name because it's stupid.

cat tests

Comment by Noice (not verified) Thu, 08/11/2011 - 08:30

I had a Cricket who chirpped as well

make sure she had all her parasite tests done, and ESPECIALLY FELV and FIV/FIP. you dont want rook getting those

im a vet tech of 14 years, so from the bottom of my heart i say "congrats on the new addition!" glad one of my fav comics got a new kitty!

try using the litter thats recycled newspaper, i think its called Mews News or some bs. it looks like rabbit pellets, and is much easier to clean up for bad kittehs who smash litter around till they become more...docile. lol

Seeing a lot of hate here

Comment by Kuragari (not verified) Thu, 08/11/2011 - 09:49

Seeing a lot of hate here about the cat people. Pretty sad.

Seems to be one or two

Comment by Althris (not verified) Thu, 08/11/2011 - 10:30

Seems to be one or two people with nothing worthwhile to do with their time. Best to ignore the trolls.

Yes, it totally seems you

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 08/11/2011 - 10:59

Yes, it totally seems you have a lot of interesting shit on your hands.

Because anonymously trolling

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Fri, 08/12/2011 - 05:32

Because anonymously trolling the comments section of a random webcomic is SO much better? GTFO. If your life is dull enough that this seems like entertainment, go join a riot or something and get your ass arrested already.

I know you've probably put a fake address in the email field, but with any luck your IP should still be traceable and bannable.

Having an opinion different

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Fri, 08/12/2011 - 11:48

Having an opinion different than yours is not necessarily trolling. I hope you understand that someday. And wanting to express and share that opinion is not in anyway different than wanting to share information about your cat. And riots references? Nice, very topical. Expressing my point of view definitely equates me to a vandal. It is also nice you didn't try to reason with my views of things but automatically assumed that I am trolling.
I hope you have a good weekend. I hope even more that my posts get deleted like the last two I wrote so we can both pretend we are more patient with other people than we actually are.

Ordinarily, yeah, but Yuko &

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Fri, 08/12/2011 - 05:33

Ordinarily, yeah, but Yuko & Ananth are actually making it fairly entertaining.

What about everyone in the

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Fri, 08/12/2011 - 12:19

What about everyone in the comments section then?

burberry outlet

Comment by jawabory (not verified) Wed, 03/06/2013 - 04:09

get cheap burberry outlet YIfIXGPI [URL=http://burberrycoat9.blinkweb.com/ - burberry online[/URL - , just clicks away qGKEIoKa http://burberrycoat9.blinkweb.com/