Happy birthday Evan! And some store info.

I actually only dropped one tic tac, but ... Ugh, that peanut was pretty gross! That's what I get for my hubris, I guess.

Orders are going to be running a little later than usual - Yuko and I are going to be away for a week and a half in DC for my best friend's wedding. The comic will update as usual, but we won't be able to do any shipping till we get back. So that is just a heads up on that!

Also, Happy Birthday Evan! Today is your birthday, that is pretty cool. Here is some fan art that Yuko did of his current ongoing epic Vattu:

It is really good and explores a lot of neat ideas! Take a look!

That's all for us! See you Thursday!

Comments

But--but they're not food,

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 09/20/2011 - 14:55

But--but they're not food, tic tacs.

At least it wasn't a finger.

Comment by Aube (not verified) Tue, 09/20/2011 - 15:58

At least it wasn't a finger.

The Rule

Comment by AckAckAck (not verified) Tue, 09/20/2011 - 15:58

Rule #1 of eating in public transports, especially the one with long commuting time is never, ever, search for foods you already dropped under the seat or between the folds of the chair. Failure to follow this rule will result in nausea, and possible trauma.

The next rule is never look what it look like under your seat.

you're also not supposed to

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 09/20/2011 - 16:00

you're also not supposed to put your shoes on the seat ;P

Oh!

Comment by Kaylith (not verified) Tue, 09/20/2011 - 16:28

Happy birthday Evan! I hope you have an awesome one! 8D

Hey just a reminder

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 09/20/2011 - 16:37

don't forget the Johnny Wander Facebook page. Also Happy Birthday Evan your present is me giving you money for everything you've ever made.

That scared the hell out of

Comment by Lyran (not verified) Tue, 09/20/2011 - 16:38

That scared the hell out of me. My Name is Evan, -And- It's my Birthday. Great.. Minds I guess.. Think Alike? Happy Birthday Namesake and Date Brother!

It cometh before the nut

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 09/20/2011 - 16:52

Oh, the follies of pride.

Happy birthday Evan!

Comment by Katsuya (not verified) Tue, 09/20/2011 - 18:07

Happy birthday Evan! :3

Also, PLEASE make a comic about this Star Wars themed wedding!!!! It sounds too awesome to be true!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVAN!!!

Comment by Kinokashi (not verified) Tue, 09/20/2011 - 18:11

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVAN!! ily :3

YOU SHOULD VISIT ME WHILE

Comment by lisa (not verified) Tue, 09/20/2011 - 20:40

YOU SHOULD VISIT ME WHILE YOU'RE IN DC
THAT'S NOT CREEPY AT ALL NOPE.

I thought that other picture

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 09/20/2011 - 20:42

I thought that other picture was a Thumb-Thumb (like from Sky Kids) for a minute there. A little disconcerting.

Ugh, dude, NEVER pick up

Comment by Black Ice (not verified) Wed, 09/21/2011 - 01:49

Ugh, dude, NEVER pick up anything off floor of public transport.

Double Birthday High Five!

Comment by Sean Prettyman (not verified) Wed, 09/21/2011 - 03:35

My birthday is also the 20th! California native, so I send a cross-country double-birthday high five Evan's way!

Lol Yuko is such a

Comment by Air-King (not verified) Wed, 09/21/2011 - 03:59

Lol Yuko is such a goody-goody xD

Tic Tacs

Comment by 13thprotector (not verified) Wed, 09/21/2011 - 07:53

Tic tacs will kill me one day.... oh and happy birthday Evan, I don't have a present for you, but I'll be sure to get something, perhaps next year, but oh well.

This rule also applies to diners.

Comment by KicktheCAN (not verified) Wed, 09/21/2011 - 11:25

I once lost some change in one of the booths at Denny's. There are entire caverns under there! Filled to the brim with silverware (how?) and bits of food.

Shouldn't put shoes up on

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 09/21/2011 - 18:01

Shouldn't put shoes up on the seat either...

So Cute~

Comment by Anii (not verified) Thu, 09/22/2011 - 17:19

Cute and badass all at once! Also I'm really diggin' that yellow color!

Vattu! An excellent

Comment by Jules (not verified) Mon, 09/26/2011 - 07:55

Vattu!

An excellent rendition, though he bears an unusual resemblance to Kif, from Futurama.

I do so love your work guys. Keep it coming :D

- The Ruby Throated

Comment by nike free run cheap (not verified) Tue, 10/11/2011 - 13:06

- The Ruby Throated Hummingbird
Inquisitive, fearless, and extremely protective.

This information is really

Comment by free classified websites (not verified) Wed, 11/16/2011 - 11:45

This information is really interesting for me and I like your way as you describe it. I hope you will share more informative post in future.Thanks for sharing with us.

WHAT? THE BUSES IN NY HAVE

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Fri, 12/02/2011 - 01:25

WHAT? THE BUSES IN NY HAVE SEAT CUSHIONS?

WHY LOS ANGELES, WHY.