NYCC next week!

NYCC next week!

Tue, 10/04/2011 - 16:38 by Ananth in response to needs about ten packs of sugar

I'm slowly trying to make plain coffee more palatable for myself. Slowly!

Weekend after next is NYCC! We'll be sharing a table with Becky and Frank of Tiny Kitten Teeth! Yuko will also have two signing times, once at the Graphic Universe table and once at the Oni Press table. More details on that as we get closer to it.

We are getting some new apparel ready for the holiday season, so probably some more announcements about that in the next few weeks as well.

That's all for now! See you Thursday!

Comments

Yuko, you just want Ananth

Comment by Nina (not verified) Thu, 10/06/2011 - 19:07

Yuko, you just want Ananth to better reflect your videogame crush on Godot. Admit it.

You would not do well deployed...

Comment by AirmanDethBee (not verified) Fri, 10/07/2011 - 16:15

All we have out here is cheap crappy coffee, no creamer, and we only have sugar sometimes. After a while you get used to the taste, and I've come to prefer my coffee black. I can't drink the overly sugary stuff anymore. It's just too sweet.

I just wish we had better stuff than Maxwell House and Folgers. Man, I'd just about kill for some Dunkin Donuts coffee out here...

Honestly, the easiest way to get used to regular coffee is the same way as most things, acclimation.

Start with flavored creamers and sugar, and slowly use less and less. Or just man up.

Eeyup.

Comment by Red (not verified) Sat, 10/08/2011 - 23:46

I feel you, man. I just started drinking coffee, and I can't stand it unless I put in chocolate milk syrup, some vanilla, and two sugar twins.

Why? Why would you do that?

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 10/13/2011 - 04:20

Why? Why would you do that? That's crazy talk

"Up until I was 21, I was

Comment by Jin Micro (not verified) Mon, 02/20/2012 - 08:44

"Up until I was 21, I was using up to, like, 12 packets of sugar in my coffee." Lol true story bro, in my case it's more or less of the same figure.
-forex contest

Hello there! Would you mind

Comment by Stefan Abramowski (not verified) Sun, 05/27/2012 - 16:05

Hello there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group? There's a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thanks Stefan Abramowski