Bluuuugh

Bluuuugh

Tue, 10/18/2011 - 19:02 by Ananth in response to teeny dragons

We're wiped after NYCC, here are some dragons from Yuko's notebook. Back to normal on Thursday!

Thanks everyone who came by NYCC! Always nice to see you guys and girls.

Catch you Thursday!

Comments

Yay dragons! Yuko's

Comment by Sam (not verified) Tue, 10/18/2011 - 19:26

Yay dragons!
Yuko's non-comics are always cute.

Agree!

Comment by ChristineA (not verified) Tue, 10/18/2011 - 19:59

Totally agree with ^ Love Yuko's dragons. :D

Everyone wants a teeny

Comment by ilvos01 (not verified) Tue, 10/18/2011 - 20:09

Everyone wants a teeny dragon.

It was good to see you guys

Comment by Tillie (not verified) Tue, 10/18/2011 - 22:04

It was good to see you guys again and thanks for the lovely print!

Very cat-like dragons, so

Comment by Clay (not verified) Tue, 10/18/2011 - 22:50

Very cat-like dragons, so cute!

Giant winged kitty lizards!

Comment by Lux (not verified) Thu, 10/20/2011 - 14:46

Giant winged kitty lizards! That's been one of my pet names for dragons. Well... except for the ones without wings I guess. And small ones. But kitty lizards, every one of them.

Dragons

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 10/19/2011 - 00:25

One of my favorite books from my childhood, and very relevant to this post. Keep up the good work!

-Noah

Happy dragons

Comment by Cowdog (not verified) Wed, 10/19/2011 - 02:03

Anyone else notice that all the dragons are smiling or otherwise happy? Heh! Some kind of reflection of the artist's mood?

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee ooooooooooooo

Comment by Alain (not verified) Wed, 10/19/2011 - 07:59

They're so cute!

I want the one in the middle, with no wings. He/she looks as if he/she is holding a polite conversation.

I like the musical one at the bottom too. I'd love to have a musical dragon.

super cat like

Comment by ketchupstan (not verified) Wed, 10/19/2011 - 10:03

The one with the ram horns looks like my cat!

There are things I like and

Comment by hohhoi (not verified) Wed, 10/19/2011 - 12:07

There are things I like and there are things I don't like. Dragons I like.

It was awesome seeing you guys!

Comment by Sean (not verified) Wed, 10/19/2011 - 13:33

Thanks for signing my copy of Vol. 1 especially Yuko who was in a hurry to get somewhere. :) I dig the sombrero!

I couldn't go! :cries: Gosh

Comment by Black Ice (not verified) Wed, 10/19/2011 - 13:43

I couldn't go! :cries: Gosh darnit come to Boston!

Those dragons are very cute though. <3

Squeeeee! *ahem*

Comment by William Righetti (not verified) Wed, 10/19/2011 - 15:23

I have no problem making high pitched joy noises in front of Dragon images. These are prime. Always appreciative of imaginative spins on the coolest creatures on earth.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment by the other ghost girl (not verified) Wed, 10/19/2011 - 16:28

I am so happy right now... I LOVE DRAGONS

can this be a shirt? :D

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 10/19/2011 - 18:41

can this be a shirt? :D it'll be like the batmen one except with DRAGONS!

Dragons! Yes!

Comment by the1truesushiboy (not verified) Wed, 10/19/2011 - 19:46

I like the second to last one best.

Awesomesauce!

Comment by Jostein (not verified) Thu, 10/20/2011 - 06:10

They're so cool! Are they literally tiny, like the title says? How big would a human be in comparison?

Dragons! <3

Comment by @azurionas (not verified) Thu, 10/20/2011 - 20:31

These are absolutely adorable. They remind me of the dragon you drew in my copy of Volume 1! Thank you again and it was great to meet you guys!

Yuko's dragons are always

Comment by marxalot (not verified) Fri, 10/21/2011 - 07:43

Yuko's dragons are always curiously whimsical. Definitely dragons, though. Just cute! Makes me want to see her draw goats. No, I don't know why. Maybe I just like goats.

These remind me of Discord

Comment by McCollen (not verified) Sat, 10/22/2011 - 10:28

These remind me of Discord From My Little pony: Friendship is magic, S2E1/2

Wow!

Comment by HH (not verified) Thu, 11/03/2011 - 15:36

This should totally be on a shirt or banner :)

hehe