Post-NYCC

Post-NYCC

Thu, 10/20/2011 - 14:48 by Ananth in response to four-day conventionnnadfdgfds

Yuko got pretty sick after NYCC and she's still a little under the weather. You know that feeling when you can feel illness coming on and you're all, "Bluuuuh nooooo" and it's all "Hey what's up let's hang out" and then you're all "Get outta here no one likes you" and it's all "hey I'm staying over for a few days that's cool right?" Oh, in unrelated news George is staying with us for a few days.

We're temporarily out of books! There'll be more in the store next week. NYCC was out last show of the year, so now we're full speed ahead on getting volume 2 finished. Which means we gotta get back to work - see you next week!

Comments

Awwwwwww poor Yuko! >_<

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 10/20/2011 - 14:53

Awwwwwww poor Yuko! >_<

Feel better, Yuko!

Comment by Hiver (not verified) Thu, 10/20/2011 - 15:12

I've been trying getting over a cold myself. Misery loves company, I suppose.

... Is George in any way

Comment by OrcishIncubus (not verified) Thu, 10/20/2011 - 16:47

... Is George in any way related to the illness Yuko is currently afflicted with? >.>

Rhymes with parental boss

Comment by Worst (not verified) Thu, 10/20/2011 - 17:08

Did you guys get to meet Brentalfloss?

Oh man, do I know what this

Comment by Nyetwerke (not verified) Thu, 10/20/2011 - 17:20

Oh man, do I know what this is like! Go away ragweed!

Get well soon!

Comment by Rachael (not verified) Thu, 10/20/2011 - 17:24

Oh Man. Con Crud is the WORST! It stays around for ever and is highly contagious!

I know the feeling

Comment by David Herbert (not verified) Thu, 10/20/2011 - 18:14

Conventions can kind of suck some times but I still love selling my stuff there.

Immune Systems Unite!

Comment by Shellie (not verified) Thu, 10/20/2011 - 18:39

I'm going through that same little dialogue in my body right now. My immune system/bouncers are fighting the good fight though. I'm hoping they prevail! Good luck to Yuko's immune system ;)

everyone I know that went

Comment by Jillian (not verified) Thu, 10/20/2011 - 18:54

everyone I know that went came back with more then jsut swag most of my friends have head colds and really nasty coughs and stuff

Did ananth just make a pun

Comment by FiveStein (not verified) Thu, 10/20/2011 - 19:45

Did ananth just make a pun and put on sunglasses?

Comicon

Comment by Stephen (not verified) Thu, 10/20/2011 - 22:47

I know how you guys feel. It took me a few days to decompress from Comicon. Will post the link of your interview to your facebook fanpage as soon as its done uploading. Was great meeting you guys at the convention.

OH MAN,

Comment by yraelis (not verified) Fri, 10/21/2011 - 00:12

Its exactly how I feel at work. School during the week, and then WORRRRKKKKKkkkkauuguuuhhhh.

I hope Yuko can feel like a TRUE SURVIVOR of NYCC; that drawing of Nathan Drake is truly epic.

Awhhh man

Comment by Anii (not verified) Fri, 10/21/2011 - 01:36

Ahh Thanks Yuko for signing the Game of Thrones fan-art book for me! ^___^- I was so happy about that all weekend. It sucks getting sick after a con. It's happened to me a lot this year- all the handing of money and strange people who sneeze get to ya. Rest up!! I can't wait for vol. 2! Rawk

Poor Yuko. :c Feel better

Comment by Black Ice (not verified) Fri, 10/21/2011 - 05:45

Poor Yuko. :c Feel better soon!

Man one time I spent a year

Comment by Greatlin (not verified) Fri, 10/21/2011 - 11:32

Man one time I spent a year organizing a ~four-day academic conference and then got to present two papers at it as well. It was AWESOME and I will NEVER DO THAT AGAIN. Conferences are exhausting at the best of times!

John updated

Comment by Enronymous (not verified) Fri, 10/21/2011 - 15:31

his formspring: http://www.formspring.me/johnadvice

he didn't do mine, though...

george reminds me of......

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Fri, 10/21/2011 - 15:53

mr.tiny, and my grampa

This is how I feel right now

Comment by Caroline (not verified) Sat, 10/22/2011 - 22:02

This is how I feel right now

awww

Comment by tabby (not verified) Sun, 10/23/2011 - 12:03

i hope yuko feels better soon! no one deserves to feel this way! :C

Feel Better!

Comment by Etai (not verified) Mon, 10/24/2011 - 00:11

Hi! Thanks for drawing pony cop for me and working with Becky on that awesome pokemon sketch for me at Comic Con. Sleep, time and Orange Juice will solve most any Con-sickness. Feel Better!!!

Mr. Ananth, I am verily

Comment by RikaNeko (not verified) Mon, 10/24/2011 - 19:47

Mr. Ananth, I am verily amused by your words of "Get outta here no one likes you," and how you are reminded of George along those lines because of that.

Also, in other news, I am verily envious of this easy camaraderie (in a good way).

Comic flashback

Comment by aquinn (not verified) Mon, 10/24/2011 - 21:50

The reminder of George, reminds me of Evan. Can we see some more Evan?... & John. :)

THIS NEEDS TO BE RECREATED

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Mon, 10/24/2011 - 23:37

THIS NEEDS TO BE RECREATED INTO A NYANCAT VERSION.

It's late and I'm tired.

Me and my friends call this

Comment by dryadka (not verified) Tue, 11/08/2011 - 16:08

Me and my friends call this state a "Sickcon". Almost everyone I know is ill afterwards. Well, at least we know we are not alone and can attend sickcon together via social networks :)

I really like the way the

Comment by top 100 websites (not verified) Sat, 11/12/2011 - 16:35

I really like the way the writer presented his views in this blog. I love to read this type of stuff. Good and attractive information I take from it..Thank you for posting such a nice article.

Yeah! i can understand the

Comment by rentacenter.com (not verified) Fri, 12/23/2011 - 10:34

Yeah! i can understand the feeling just at the right moment. I completely agree with your opinion about that time. Thanks for sharing this info with us

I love your blog.. very nice

Comment by Jacques Schmaling (not verified) Sun, 05/27/2012 - 16:41

I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you make this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz respond as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. appreciate it Jacques Schmaling