HAPPY HALLOWEEN

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Thu, 10/27/2011 - 18:22 by Ananth in response to all freight elevators are haunted

Halloween is Monday and our next update is Tuesday, so you get this early Halloween comic! That's how the candy corn crumbles (that's a joke, candy corn is made of a highly durable substance). We were in Easthampton working with/visiting pals and I guess the elevator has a light switch? So KC made our day very spooky. We stayed with Rich, who's the best host with the best cats.

I caught whatever Yuko got after NYCC, so next week's blog updates might be a sentence long! But anyway, the important stuff:

Still knee-deep in getting the book together. We're getting a new batch of patches in - a lot of you also expressed interest in Phoenix Down, Paleontololgy and Zoolology t-shirts. If you can specify interest in 1 or 2, I'LL SEE WHAT I CAN DO. *WINK*

That's all! Have a good Halloween, catch you Tuesday!

Comments

Le Hat

Comment by AmbrosiaWriter (not verified) Thu, 10/27/2011 - 18:28

Why is Ananth covering his eyes? He's wearing his hat!

Very silly, pretty sure I wouldn't be very willing to step onto a freight elevator when the light was out.

Nice Shading

Comment by David Herbert (not verified) Thu, 10/27/2011 - 18:44

Damn he looks so creepy. I love it.

Paleontololgy!!

Comment by Daniel Nicolas (not verified) Thu, 10/27/2011 - 18:56

Paleontololgy and Zoolology a thousand time over!

These would be so good to be able to order as christmas presents

Forgot about shirts!

Comment by AmbrosiaWriter (not verified) Thu, 10/27/2011 - 19:54

Phoenix Down hands down!

Second would be Zoolology, but first is definitely the Phoenix Down shirt. It's so beautiful.

PHOENIX DOWN. I love all

Comment by Aikachi (not verified) Thu, 10/27/2011 - 20:31

PHOENIX DOWN.

I love all your designs, but realistically that's the one that I'd drop the money on XD

Get better quick, eh? Being all BLEH isn't fun at all.

PALEONTOLOLOGY

Comment by Rachelle (not verified) Thu, 10/27/2011 - 20:38

Paleontolology pleeeease! And Zoolology too! :D

Zoolology

Comment by Tiffany (not verified) Thu, 10/27/2011 - 20:43

ZOOLOLOGY! =( I ordered a t-shirt that was too small for me last time, so I'd love to get a bigger one.

zooooooooooolology, pretty

Comment by Tawny (not verified) Thu, 10/27/2011 - 21:02

zooooooooooolology, pretty pretty please!

I'm so heroic! I love it!

Comment by rstevens stevens (not verified) Thu, 10/27/2011 - 21:07

I'm so heroic! I love it!

>_<~

Comment by Anii (not verified) Fri, 10/28/2011 - 01:29

Get well soon. I was sick forever after NYCC... blah! I'm really excited for your guys to get the patches back in. I really wanted one @ NYCC, but you were all out *so sad!*. I think a phoenix Down tee would be cool. But my fav is still the Maw cresty grey, black, & red tee I bought at Icon like a year ago...

*you

Comment by Anii (not verified) Fri, 10/28/2011 - 01:30

*you

Zoolology shirt,

Comment by Pip (not verified) Fri, 10/28/2011 - 02:54

Zoolology shirt, please!

Very disappointed that they all went before I got hold of some cash, last time.

Also, get better soon!

Click!

Comment by Kaeleira (not verified) Fri, 10/28/2011 - 02:56

Ooh ominous click noise! The fourth panel was totally "dun dun duuuun!" >w<

I vote for Phoenix Down! <3

ananth: plz plz plz plz plz

Comment by Onimoz (not verified) Fri, 10/28/2011 - 03:11

ananth: plz plz plz plz plz I NEEEED the zoolology and the paleontololgy t-shirts. I need more glow-in-the-dark/animal jokes shirts!

Phoenix Down

Comment by Arcc (not verified) Fri, 10/28/2011 - 06:08

Still Down for the Phoenix here. Might also buy a paleontlology if you have them too.

Hey Yuko and Ananth! Miss

Comment by Audrey (not verified) Fri, 10/28/2011 - 06:12

Hey Yuko and Ananth! Miss you guys!

I think you already know I'm interested in the Paleontology shirt, but just thought I'd put my vote in, and say hi!

Feel better, Ananth.

John has stubble now?

Comment by Nick (not verified) Fri, 10/28/2011 - 06:29

Paleontololgy! Already said so, but just wanted to say it again. It's such a cool shirt and the glow-in-the-dark skeletons only make it cooler!

Paleontololgy

Comment by Ashley (not verified) Fri, 10/28/2011 - 09:27

Paleontololgy FTW

Nope, can't do it. I still

Comment by Pupsqueak (not verified) Fri, 10/28/2011 - 09:52

Nope, can't do it. I still vote all of them. :P

I hope you feel better soon!

Phoenix Down!!!!

Comment by Liz R. (not verified) Fri, 10/28/2011 - 11:14

And/or Zoolology; to my great distress I don't have either of those yet. AND I MUST HAVE THEM.

Also, elevators with lights? Sounds like super-fun stuff around Halloween. It's probably a good thing I don't have access to any like that. :)

Zoolology tshirts pls. My

Comment by Thom (not verified) Fri, 10/28/2011 - 12:07

Zoolology tshirts pls. My old one got clawed by a kitteh :(

Zoolology and Phoenix Down

Comment by Snazzy (not verified) Fri, 10/28/2011 - 14:48

Zoolology and Phoenix Down plox!

Phoenix down.

Comment by hohhoi (not verified) Fri, 10/28/2011 - 14:59

yep, phoenix down. Enough said

Phoenix Down

Comment by Ruzzy (not verified) Fri, 10/28/2011 - 16:12

My boyfriend told me he wanted to get me the Phoenix Down tee, but it was sold out. So you guys have to bring it back so that he can finally get me it! ;D Second would be Zoolology!

Love that last panel btw, I lol'd! xD

I call BS.

Comment by Sam (not verified) Fri, 10/28/2011 - 16:52

You guys have the best cats. Or yuko's parents do.

!!!!!

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Fri, 10/28/2011 - 16:53

paleontolology and zoolology!!!

Paleontology!

Comment by Stina (not verified) Fri, 10/28/2011 - 17:08

I am new to Johnny Wander and have just read through so many of the archives with such joy. And when the Paleontology shirt, I wanted it!! But then I looked at the date and just had to pray that yall would reprint when I reached the present-day comics, er, now. So my vote is for PALEONTOLOGY, so I can gift it for Christmas to my brother, would be so so so sweet!

P.S. Love the work yall are doing.

Were I to have the money

Comment by Zach R.O. (not verified) Fri, 10/28/2011 - 18:03

I'd definitely buy the phoenix down t-shirt. At the moment I do not, so I guess I'll see what happens. Really dig the comic btw(On the off chance my creepy e-mail didn't let y'all know already[sorry if that was too creepy btw i didn't think it might be til a couple days later.])

Phoenix

Comment by Assassin (not verified) Fri, 10/28/2011 - 19:32

Phoenix DOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWNNNNN.

Hokusai?

Comment by Tellis (not verified) Sat, 10/29/2011 - 02:56

I know you guys have already done two print runs (that I know of?) on them but are you going to reprint it again? Mens Large was sold out by the time I first saw 'em, then I didn't have the money to buy it when you restocked 'em but I would really really love to have one ><

LOLOGY

Comment by Lislet (not verified) Sat, 10/29/2011 - 17:06

Palean... the lology ones! :D I like those. <3

Phoenix Down! Phoenix Down!

Comment by aergonaut (not verified) Sat, 10/29/2011 - 19:43

Phoenix Down! Phoenix Down! Phoenix Down!

I would love to have a

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Sun, 10/30/2011 - 09:57

I would love to have a paleontology shirt! and for a second vote would be for the zoolology shirt.

Paleontolology all the

Comment by Picanco (not verified) Sun, 10/30/2011 - 11:31

Paleontolology all the waaaay~!

PHOENIX DOWN

Comment by Claire (not verified) Sun, 10/30/2011 - 12:54

I would totally buy a Phoenix Down shirt so I could wear it embarrassingly often... like, always. As if I had no other shirts. Probably would happen just like that.

Also, KC Green and creepy elevators! Waugh! Happy Halloween.

LOLogy all the way!

Comment by Suzanne (not verified) Sun, 10/30/2011 - 13:33

I still can't decide between paleon or zoo, so whichever one gets more votes from other people! I mean, glow-in-the-dark dinosaurs should win all the way, but I just love all the zooLOLogy animals so much... Would it be too much to ask for both?

LoLts of shirt...meh, doesnt work.

Comment by Hali (not verified) Sun, 10/30/2011 - 17:23

Both glow in the dark Paleontology and zoology shirts in female medium!!! Thanks and you guys are awesome!
Get weel soon and enjoy Halloween!

Phoenix! I already have

Comment by Ginger (not verified) Sun, 10/30/2011 - 21:34

Phoenix! I already have both the LOLogy shirts, haha, and I always really wanted the Phoenix Down one (in Females Medium XD).

Caught up

Comment by Aaron (not verified) Mon, 10/31/2011 - 01:18

Just found you guys a couple days ago, and a combination of tenacity and dedication has brought me to where I am now... completely caught up with the comic. Bitchen guys, totally gonna buy some stuff from your store here pretty soon.

I would LOVE your Zoololgy

Comment by Qyll (not verified) Mon, 10/31/2011 - 14:03

I would LOVE your Zoololgy shirt, or any of them really, but the issue is that I am a plus sized girl, and the girls styles large sizes are still not very big! Any chance of these shirts in plus sizes for girls?

Who's that guy?

Comment by BaconGrease (not verified) Mon, 10/31/2011 - 22:57

The tags aren't showing up for me, who's the dude in the bomber jacket? Does he know the safety dance? Is he the CEO of Planet Express? Does he have boneitis?

PaleontoLOLogy would be

Comment by KYUU (not verified) Tue, 11/01/2011 - 07:14

PaleontoLOLogy would be greatly apreciated. I've never had a glow-in-the-dark shirt before, and i just love the concept.

I would definitely,

Comment by steph (not verified) Tue, 11/01/2011 - 14:52

I would definitely, positively, 100% buy a paleontololgy shirt. They are so cute!

Paleontololgy please.

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Sat, 12/03/2011 - 03:55

Paleontololgy please.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN AND KEEP

Comment by JesseKalterLaw (not verified) Fri, 06/01/2012 - 06:12

HAPPY HALLOWEEN AND KEEP ENJOYING AND REJOYCING

t-shirts plz

Comment by custom playing card printing (not verified) Fri, 06/01/2012 - 07:31

Halloween comic is great.I would also like to have t-shirts.

Quite different post!i like

Comment by skin moles (not verified) Tue, 02/05/2013 - 02:09

Quite different post!i like the themes and the presentation.