Merry Christmas Conrad('s cats)

Merry Christmas Conrad('s cats)

Thu, 11/17/2011 - 18:30 by Ananth in response to cat-rad

Heyyyy, it's Conrad! Let me tell you about Conrad: He's one of the smartest guys I know! He freelanced as a programmer for a few years out of college, but most recently he's been employed by Muse Games, where he produces games like CreaVures with a small, dedicated team. Creavures is super fun and available on Steam and other platforms. Check it out!

That's all for now! Have a good weekend, catch you next week!

Comments

I've done that!

Comment by AmbrosiaWriter (not verified) Thu, 11/17/2011 - 19:00

That happens way more often than it should when I'm talking with my buddies via text message. I know it should be so obvious, and yet I just have to double check!

First World Problems

Comment by David Herbert (not verified) Thu, 11/17/2011 - 19:03

I know, it's always hard to convey meaning through text.

hey what is yuko writing on

Comment by omacat (not verified) Thu, 11/17/2011 - 19:50

hey what is yuko writing on is it a tablet? anyway i've done that a couple of times i usually text back just to make sure

It's a wacom cintiq, I

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 11/22/2011 - 01:58

It's a wacom cintiq, I believe. A video-screen artist's tablet. Go to their website or read online reviews to learn more~!

You never know

Comment by Walter (not verified) Thu, 11/17/2011 - 20:27

It's sometimes better to double check than let your mind play around with it.

Still, I knew a couple of guys who worked for a software company a couple years ago that actually had designated times during the work day for the employees to use the restroom. The only other time they could go to the facilities was when they popped a random drug check on a number of employees every couple of weeks. You'd be surprised how many people would volunteer, just so they could go to the bathroom. They jokingly said it would be easier just to buy a liter pan for their cubicle. 'Nuff said.

litter box

Comment by Hugh (not verified) Thu, 11/17/2011 - 20:51

The only reason I don't like living with cats is the poopy litter box feet!

XD

Comment by Mari (not verified) Thu, 11/17/2011 - 20:58

......................So Conrad's the smartest guy you know and you think he would use a litter box?....
MAD SCIENTIST :D
Lol, I love this webcomic. <3

Cintq! :) Do you already

Comment by Black2key (not verified) Thu, 11/17/2011 - 21:39

Cintq! :)
Do you already have the 24HD?
(I want it so badly... but ouch, pricy~ :/)

Happy 300 guys.

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Fri, 11/18/2011 - 00:26

Happy 300 guys.

Well I lost my car keys

Comment by Heather (not verified) Fri, 11/18/2011 - 03:42

Well I lost my car keys yesterday so I've been stuck at home all day. While I was stuck I discovered your guys' webcomic and read every page on this site. I'm not sure if this is just my lack of life or if you are just that entertaining. I like to think its the latter. Anyways thanks for helping me pass my day and I look forward to new comics.

Finished reading. I'm

Comment by Gui (not verified) Fri, 11/18/2011 - 08:51

Finished reading. I'm willing to marry you.

Both of you.

At the same time.

:D

Comment by Matts. (not verified) Fri, 11/18/2011 - 16:35

It's a gift that just keeps giving...

i just bought creavures

Comment by K (not verified) Sat, 11/19/2011 - 11:23

looks really good :)

quick question!

Comment by tabby (not verified) Sun, 11/20/2011 - 10:16

What type of tablet does yuko use?

I would imagine that the

Comment by Washu (not verified) Sun, 11/20/2011 - 15:38

I would imagine that the tablet she's using is a Wacom Cintiq. Probably a 21UX.

thanks!

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Sun, 11/20/2011 - 22:06

thanks!

ooooo

Comment by minetruly (not verified) Sun, 11/20/2011 - 18:30

Is that a Cintiq?

CreaVures...

Comment by yraelis (not verified) Mon, 11/21/2011 - 18:05

So how do you pronounce that...? After hearing that Conrad was working on it, I thought that it was exciting and quick so I started thinking it was just a fancy way of spelling Creatures. Then it changed to creeeveers, and now I'm so unsure that I'm pronouncing it cree-ah-vurs. [is the worst phonetic kid ever]

A decorated litterbox would be pretty Rad for the Conrad. Especially paired with this http://www.johnnywander.com/comics/66

Though... I don't know if any sane cats would go near the thing.

Yesterday, while I was at

Comment by Hoyt Nanz (not verified) Tue, 12/25/2012 - 00:11

Yesterday, while I was at work, my sister stole my iphone and tested to see if it can survive a 40 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone! Hoyt Nanz