Check out my crown

Check out my crown

Tue, 11/22/2011 - 17:00 by Ananth in response to the midas touch but with cat hair

Aw yisss, check out my crown.

The NEUTIQUAM ERRO patch is back in the store:

Other things that are coming soon: CMYcat and Phoenix Down tees, CMYcat tote bags, more prints and Johnny Wander Vol. 2: Escape to New York. We'll let you know as they become available!

Catch you Thursday!

Comments

I for one

Comment by Smoothie (not verified) Thu, 11/24/2011 - 08:56

I really, REALLY wish this were a poster. I would hang it in my place of residence, for reasons.

I like how Ananth seems to

Comment by milokey (not verified) Thu, 11/24/2011 - 14:10

I like how Ananth seems to suddenly grow a beard in the last panel.

Cat beard maybe?

I KNEW IT!!

Comment by Luke (not verified) Fri, 12/09/2011 - 01:03

OMG!!!!!!! That's how Ananth got his beard!!!!

I have two cats. This is my

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Mon, 12/12/2011 - 19:21

I have two cats. This is my life.

Except that I don't have a boyfriend.

/foreveralone

OMG! That was the cutest

Comment by Peege (not verified) Fri, 12/16/2011 - 11:31

OMG! That was the cutest thing i've ever seen. Awwww I almost cried :')

A phrase that I often hear

Comment by Truck diagnostic tool (not verified) Wed, 03/20/2013 - 02:42

A phrase that I often hear from customers is, This is a diesel engine; the problem should be easy to diagnose. The right part about that statement is that the customer -realizes that he has a diesel engine.

Method for waterproof

Comment by laulan (not verified) Sat, 06/22/2013 - 04:16

Method for waterproof tighter in conjunction with screw-crown are also performed, which is waterproof The most common at present. But for waterproof performance referred to in the modern "everyday life waterproof" level was almost, in the mid-1960s waterproof watch appeared in the field for the masses price range in Japan, O-ring waterproof watch early waterproof user may trouble to make bathing or swimming while wearing with too much confidence, or malfunction in the clock intrusion of water after another. アルマーニ腕時計