Abominable Charles Christopher Guest Strip and JW:V2 in the store!

We had a guest comic over at Karl Kerschl's Abominable Charles Christopher! Check it out!

We've added Johnny Wander Volume 2: Escape to New York to the store! Here's the rundown:

• We can't begin shipping until next week but you can get your order in now.
  • Additionally, there's currently no special edition available! In order to get everyone their books in time for Christmas we will be shipping as quickly as possible ... we'll get into the details of the special edition after New Years.
  • To make up for this, we'll still be including the sticker that we'd normally include only in the special edition!
  • INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: If you are making an international (outside of the U.S.) order, please get your order in by December 7th! The cutoff at the post-office is very early for international shipping!
  • We've also added a Johnny Wander V1 & V2 bundle at a $5 discount!
  • Lastly, everyone who makes an order will receive a little something extra, while our supplies hold out.

That's all! If you have any questions, leave them in the comments and I'll try to answer them as quickly as I can (it's totally bananas over here).

Have a good weekend!

Comments

JOHN'S MURDEROUS, WHITE-HOT

Comment by psycho-gaze (not verified) Thu, 12/01/2011 - 21:01

JOHN'S MURDEROUS, WHITE-HOT EYES SIGNIFY THAT HE IS IN MUTUAL AGREEMENT OF GEORGE'S HATRED FOR YOUR FALL COLORS.

...In case anyone was confused.

The World is Doomed!

Comment by David Herbert (not verified) Thu, 12/01/2011 - 21:04

He stopped smiling!

That's what I was thinking!

Comment by ??? (not verified) Thu, 12/01/2011 - 21:29

No, really

No no, it's an inverted

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 12/01/2011 - 21:34

No no, it's an inverted smile. If he had stopped smiling we wouldn't be commenting right now. We'd be dead.

Yeah...I'm scared too. >.>

Comment by Viga (not verified) Thu, 12/01/2011 - 22:06

Yeah...I'm scared too. >.>

JW 2!! YAYS! :D

Comment by Bettina Marie (not verified) Thu, 12/01/2011 - 21:11

sweeeeeeeeeet!!! :D SO happy to see that it's available...buuuuuuuuuut...I will be a good patient gal and wait for the special edition to be available after the first of the new year...cause yea...it's SO WORTH THE WAIT!!!! XD <3<3<3...and I'll have a bit more money to spend at that time too...aka, Christmas present to myself! ^,^<3

I'm torn...

Comment by djSARS (not verified) Thu, 12/01/2011 - 21:29

...between first edition and special edition.

Shame I can't have both like last time, whatever, I'll be ordering soon nonetheless.

OH GOD

Comment by Deltart (not verified) Thu, 12/01/2011 - 21:37

THE RAPTURE

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment by Suri (not verified) Thu, 12/01/2011 - 22:10

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the froowwwwnnn.
and aaaaaa the horror, I have to wait till next year to get a special edition!!! Haha, oh well, I can wait. :) I'll just wait on the edge of my seat because I want one bad! ^.^

Wait a sec...

Comment by Joe D. (not verified) Thu, 12/01/2011 - 23:10

Isn't the world supposed to split in two when John stops smiling?

Oh no!

Comment by mannyC (not verified) Thu, 12/01/2011 - 23:47

George how can you not like JUMPING IN PILES OF RAKED LEAVES !!

also fall has halloween

george i am disappointed. also you split the planet in half, that's not good, either!

George reminds me of the Heath Ledger Joker.

Comment by Jedifreak (not verified) Fri, 12/02/2011 - 00:07

You remind me of the fall.

I HATE THE FALL

Will the "something extra"

Comment by Jimmy (not verified) Fri, 12/02/2011 - 00:58

Will the "something extra" be available with the special edition orders at a later date, or are they going to be limited to the pre-wintery-holidays orders?
Thanks :)

joining the question: what

Comment by Grand Fox (not verified) Fri, 12/02/2011 - 02:58

joining the question:
what if i want the "little something extra" and the special edition?
and yes, i'm ok with being greedy in this matter. i have no shame.

You should wait til after

Comment by Ananth Fri, 12/02/2011 - 16:21

You should wait til after the New Year! Sorry about that! We wanted to offer both but we're not sure we could keep up with the holiday deadlines.

They'll also come with the

Comment by Ananth Fri, 12/02/2011 - 16:20

They'll also come with the special edition! We're just throwing them in for regular editions right now.

awesome, thanks :D

Comment by Grand Fox (not verified) Sat, 12/03/2011 - 06:29

awesome, thanks :D

TCAF

Comment by sylan0 (not verified) Fri, 12/02/2011 - 01:12

Curious question from a poor student who likes personalizations who's trying to save money, are you likely to have volume 2 at TCAF in march?

Yes, yes! I too am wondering

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 12/06/2011 - 09:30

Yes, yes! I too am wondering about TCAF plans. It was great meeting you guys in person last year.

How can anyone hate fall?

Comment by WSTopDeck (not verified) Fri, 12/02/2011 - 01:13

How can anyone hate fall? It's so pretty!

I loved seeing the ACC guest strip yesterday! I recognized the art as soon as I saw it. :)

Phillip J. Fry

Comment by Worst (not verified) Fri, 12/02/2011 - 02:12

Can't tell if Ananth is sweating, or just crying because of George's disapproval

Oh no...

Comment by Syko2k (not verified) Fri, 12/02/2011 - 03:26

GEORGE STOPPED SMILING! RUN FOR THE FREAKING HILLS!!

uh

Comment by Greatlin (not verified) Fri, 12/02/2011 - 06:45

I-- I think this is my new favorite

is it weird that even though

Comment by Brad (not verified) Fri, 12/02/2011 - 06:48

is it weird that even though i read ACC religiously, i thought the blog post was about christopher guest for 1/2 a second. freudian.

I, too, thought this might

Comment by Barndot (not verified) Tue, 12/06/2011 - 13:37

I, too, thought this might have something to do with Christopher Guest. Charles Christopher is almost as cool as Christopher Guest, so it's not a letdown or anything.

Already ordered my Vol. 2!

Comment by Chitaku (not verified) Fri, 12/02/2011 - 06:49

Already ordered my Vol. 2! And is John possessing George in this one? Usually he's the one doing the sudden rage thing XD.

And then...

Comment by Hablabajabla (not verified) Fri, 12/02/2011 - 07:45

...the Earth stopped.

If he hates fall, he should

Comment by AnonyMaus (not verified) Fri, 12/02/2011 - 08:56

If he hates fall, he should see winter in Yellowknife ;) Tuesday it was -45 C (-49 F) with windchill as I walked to work. I don't remember the last time I saw plus temperatures.... The snow won't melt completely until June. D:

D:

Comment by Alison (not verified) Fri, 12/02/2011 - 10:00

Suddenly, winter in Boston doesn't seem so bad 0_0

O-O

Comment by nes (not verified) Fri, 12/02/2011 - 11:19

John....

His eyes...they glow..?

OH MEH GAWD. HE STOPPED

Comment by Sophia (not verified) Fri, 12/02/2011 - 12:03

OH MEH GAWD.
HE STOPPED SMILING

I'm not going to lie here. I

Comment by Hatsuto (not verified) Fri, 12/02/2011 - 14:52

I'm not going to lie here.

I screamed like a little girl when I saw his frown.

found this site

Comment by andrew davolt (not verified) Fri, 12/02/2011 - 16:18

found this site yesturday.
laughed my head off while reading through the archives.
got caught up today. (the second worse thing about finding a great webcomic)

WOW. Your guest comic is

Comment by Overshadow (not verified) Fri, 12/02/2011 - 19:29

WOW. Your guest comic is stunning.

he stopped smiling!

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Fri, 12/02/2011 - 19:53

he stopped smiling! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaahAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHH

There is only one

Comment by A Random Fool (not verified) Sat, 12/03/2011 - 00:31

There is only one explanation.
John's chargin' up his laser eyes.
George is gonna get a laser to the back of the head.

*insert witty/annoying shoop-da-whoop comment here*

Bought your first volume at

Comment by Adom (not verified) Sat, 12/03/2011 - 00:33

Bought your first volume at a con over the summer, and I love it so much! Glad you guys finally got your second volume! Buying it now! :D

I think John took up

Comment by JacaByte (not verified) Sat, 12/03/2011 - 01:29

I think John took up ventriloquism and is practicing with George.

AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

Comment by Jonmkl (not verified) Sat, 12/03/2011 - 03:40

AAAAAHHHH OMG!!! JOY! Book two bought!
Also a set of 1 and 2 as a christmas gift for a friend!

and well, some catmera charms.. cus they were there..

...

...

BUY ALL THE THINGS!!

But... the hand animals...

Comment by Dr3w (not verified) Sat, 12/03/2011 - 10:11

...Did we ever find out who drew them?

obviously

Comment by cabbagehats (not verified) Sat, 12/03/2011 - 11:56

None of you guys get it. Obviously George likes everything but John is controlling George with his deathly stare and thus spreading his dislike of everything. George was about to compliment Ananth on his festive attire.

I think this is my favorite

Comment by Obani (not verified) Sat, 12/03/2011 - 12:33

I think this is my favorite ever. everything from George being angry to John in the background. It's perfect.

Not intentionally self-advertising, but it made me laugh

Comment by Firework The Comic (not verified) Sat, 12/03/2011 - 12:52

Love this one ahahaha George is disagreeing with Tenku in Autumn Heart, a comic I did a little bit ago:

Nice to see how much George

Comment by Graham (not verified) Sun, 12/04/2011 - 05:28

Nice to see how much George likes fall.

Is it just me...

Comment by AmbrosiaWriter (not verified) Sun, 12/04/2011 - 12:36

Or was that a very John comment coming from George?

Maybe John's angry gaze is because George is trying to step in on his territory.

Also, I was born in fall! >:O *shakes fist at George*

Joy and Sadness!

Comment by TheHYBIRD (not verified) Tue, 12/06/2011 - 17:21

We can start ordering Johnny Wander Vol.2! Yay!

I Don't have any money... Awww...

Patience, must have patience...

Angry George is SCARY George.

Greetings from Florida! I'm

Comment by Riley (not verified) Wed, 08/22/2012 - 15:11

Greetings from Florida! I'm bored at work so I decided to browse your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the knowledge you present here and can't wait to take a look when I get home. I'm surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, great blog! hemorrhoids remedy

burberry online store

Comment by Vapscels (not verified) Wed, 03/13/2013 - 10:03

to buy burberry outlet locations XDjZYkZF [URL=http://www.burberry--outlet-online.weebly.com/ - burberry jacket[/URL - to take huge discount OcjomfNz http://www.burberry--outlet-online.weebly.com/