Holiday dates!

Holiday dates!

Thu, 12/08/2011 - 16:34 by Ananth in response to it runs in the family

• International orders: The post office deadline for international shipping is tomorrow, December 9th. Today is the absolute last day to get your items guaranteed for Christmas! We'll still be shipping as fast as we can, every day till we hit the holidays, but we can't guarantee your order will arrive on time after today.
  • Domestic orders: Our cutoff is the 18th! After that we will try to get your orders in, but again, we can't guarantee it. Thanks!
  • The Johnny Wander book pack - that's V1 and V2 - are $5 off until Christmas!
  • There's no special edition available till the new year, but we're still including the sticker that would normally go with the special edition.

That's all for us! See you next week!

Comments

I'm still waiting

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 12/08/2011 - 16:37

I'm stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill waaaaaaaaaaaaiting..........for special edition.

allseo

Comment by allseo (not verified) Tue, 02/14/2012 - 02:25

Microsoft Office 2011 mobile computing on the go easier Microsoft Office 2010 with access to all your Download Office 2010 settings in one place and Office 2010 Download greater connection and networking Microsoft Office 2010 Download options. Now you can access Microsoft Office 2007 Download and share all your work computer Microsoft Office 2011 programs and network resources Buy Windows 7 whether at home or Download Windows 7 on the road. You can even Win 7 disconnect from the network Microsoft Windows 7 and then have your network Windows 7 files automatically and Office 2007 Key seamlessly updated with any new changes.
Microsoft Office 2007 Professional you schedule automatic periodic backups to Office 2010 Key save your data or an entire system image to a MS Office 2007 location or a local drive. This helps you quickly Office 2010 restore individual Office 2010 Professional .

Dinner

Comment by Stefan (not verified) Thu, 12/08/2011 - 16:56

That is hilarious. I JUST had cereal for dinner.

Cooking for one

Comment by Tsarstepan (not verified) Thu, 12/08/2011 - 17:19

As a single person in NYC, even if one knows how to cook, there isn't much incentive to go out of one's way to cook a full blown healthy meal affair. Too depressing to cook just for one.

Yep

Comment by Alison (not verified) Thu, 12/08/2011 - 18:03

I agree, living alone is definitely not a perk in that aspect. I get together with my friends once a week and we cook for each other, but the rest of the time I mostly eat mac and cheese and cereal.
I just don't tell my mom how much :3

Comment by JPP (not verified) Thu, 12/08/2011 - 17:32

Breakfast for dinner is beautiful in ALL forms, INCLUDING cereal. Unless it's Bran.

Is that a cookie you're

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 12/08/2011 - 17:48

Is that a cookie you're eating in your avatar Ananth?

What kind of cookie is it; I must know!

No, wait!

Comment by Kilimbo (not verified) Thu, 12/08/2011 - 21:13

Go back a few months. It's the "this bread is a gift" he nommed. Yuko was pretty angry, it looked like.

Meals

Comment by Softy (not verified) Thu, 12/08/2011 - 17:59

I was the last kid to move out. My mother routinely tells me that since the only people around to cook for are her and my Dad, she doesn't cook nearly as much anymore.

Favorite Brand

Comment by Louis G. (not verified) Thu, 12/08/2011 - 18:45

I love me some Generic O's :)

Dinner in my family.

Comment by Jedifreak (not verified) Thu, 12/08/2011 - 19:41

My Mother's way of making a homemade dinner: Rotisserie Chicken from Walmart and a box of Mac&Cheese.

My Father's way of making a homemade dinner: Fried Chicken which he chops, breads, and fries himself, with Mashed Potatoes (made with butter, sour cream, cream cheese, and milk), Green Beans (with a slice of bacon inside the juices while cooking for extra flavor), Lettuce for people to make their own salads with a minimum of three types of dressing, and a glass of red wine for the adults.

Needless to say, we prefer it when my father is home. We love mom, she just doesn't properly cook too often.

i love cereal for dinner!

Comment by Dave (not verified) Thu, 12/08/2011 - 19:42

i love cereal for dinner!

Makes me wonder

Comment by Ramiel (not verified) Thu, 12/08/2011 - 20:07

If you like eating cereal for dinner, does Ananth wear shades at night?

Hahahaha. The first rule of

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 12/08/2011 - 21:04

Hahahaha. The first rule of college: cereal is okay for every meal. Cereal is the best, man.

Dammit, now I want cereal. ::shakes fist::

Wait, what?

Comment by Kilimbo (not verified) Thu, 12/08/2011 - 21:11

Usually it's your dad on the other end of the phone saying stuff like this.

Then again, the phone isn't yelling and it's not a bat-phone either.

I WAS EATING CEREAL FOR

Comment by TeganEden (not verified) Thu, 12/08/2011 - 22:19

I WAS EATING CEREAL FOR DINNER WHEN I READ THIS.

I have cereal for dinner

Comment by Psydotek (not verified) Thu, 12/08/2011 - 23:38

I have cereal for dinner most evenings. :D

Me too!

Comment by Mary (not verified) Thu, 12/08/2011 - 23:55

My mom and I have this conversation too! (:
I love cereal for dinner and I love your comics.

Brinner is always great, be

Comment by Kat (not verified) Fri, 12/09/2011 - 00:15

Brinner is always great, be it cereal or pancakes. :D

Story of my life,

Comment by Stahlfeder (not verified) Fri, 12/09/2011 - 00:25

I'm pretty sure I've had this exact conversation with my own mother as well.

HAHAHAHAA oh I understand

Comment by olgg (not verified) Fri, 12/09/2011 - 06:42

HAHAHAHAA oh I understand that perfectly. I think Yuko is my spirit animal or something.

This is what adults never showed you as kid...

Comment by Dorje Sylas (not verified) Fri, 12/09/2011 - 09:43

Yep, had cereal for dinner last night too. Well salsa and cereal... but not in the same corse. If you are enough in tone to listen to your body's food demands why force yourself to eat a full rich meal when all your body wants is some milk and carbohydrates... and a touch of suger.

Hey, if it's good enough for

Comment by Marrock (not verified) Fri, 12/09/2011 - 10:23

Hey, if it's good enough for breakfast, the most important meal of the day, it's good enough for dinner, right?

Yep.

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Fri, 12/09/2011 - 15:07

True story.

DELICIOUS BREAKFAST DINNER

Comment by mannyC (not verified) Fri, 12/09/2011 - 15:26

Have you tried Honey Nut Generic O's? Or Fruity Generic O's? Generic O's kinda taste like cardboard, so I get the flavored ones. :D

That being said, I ate cereal for dinner right before reading this last night.

Eat Cereal Errday

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Fri, 12/09/2011 - 16:32

knew I wasn't the only one that did this.

You should hear this song... Cereal for dinner ;)

Comment by Twodimes (not verified) Fri, 12/09/2011 - 22:36

"Because sugar and milk is good eatin'"
except for the vitamin deficiency bit...

Aheh, reading over the

Comment by DSP (not verified) Sat, 12/10/2011 - 09:44

Aheh, reading over the comments I feel the opposite, while it's nice to cook for more than one person, I enjoy cooking for myself! The more difficult the dish the more fun it is! Alsolesschanceofkillingfriends...

Course I still live at home and have access to loads of ingredients....when I move out the cereal lifestyle may begin...

Confession.

Comment by Rian (not verified) Sat, 12/10/2011 - 17:16

I just read this while I was getting out the Corn Pops, and it's five o'clock. Adulthood fail ;_;

Recently, I've been eating

Comment by Nate (not verified) Sat, 12/10/2011 - 23:00

Recently, I've been eating Puffins cereal a lot. Specifically the peanut butter kind. I like it so much that I eat it all of the time, and then I don't have any left for breakfast, lol.

Dinner?

Comment by Jen (not verified) Sun, 12/11/2011 - 00:17

The only time my parents make a real meal-ish dinner is when one of my mom's farmer friends brings her farm meat. As for me, I barely even have dinner, and if I do it's just a few crackers because it's probably at midnight. And I'm still the highest functioning sibling.

I think I could eat cereal

Comment by Stella (not verified) Sun, 12/11/2011 - 06:51

I think I could eat cereal for all meals throughout the day. :) It also makes a good snack. Cereal is just about universal.

Mmm, home cooking

Comment by Mel (not verified) Mon, 12/12/2011 - 12:32

I cook all the time for my work, so my favourite meals are someone else cooking for me and something I don't even have to heat.

The only reason cereal is not dinner for me is I will snack through a box if I'm not careful.

Also I love this exchange :D

Oh man I'm outta

Comment by Q (not verified) Mon, 12/12/2011 - 18:21

Oh man I'm outta cereal.

Also your book came in the mail today! But there are so many stickers and I don't know what to do with stickers. What should I stick them to?

I can't wait to get the

Comment by Ginger (not verified) Tue, 12/13/2011 - 02:29

I can't wait to get the special edition. :D

I would rather just starve

Comment by Spizzy (not verified) Tue, 12/13/2011 - 03:26

I would rather just starve than tease my stomach into thinking I actually ate something. Cereal never did anything for me, I tended to feel MORE empty after I eat it @_@ thinking back on it I can't really remember what I used to eat anymore I've been so stuck in a take out/out to eat phase because I don't have my own place anymore

hehe, I just bought volume 2

Comment by kinokashi (not verified) Tue, 12/13/2011 - 15:01

hehe, I just bought volume 2 :) It made me so happy, and as for the cereal, I have that for dinner sometimes. Hope you guys restock with the Special Edition v1, cause I'm at ready to buy that also :)

Fact

Comment by the1truesushiboy (not verified) Wed, 12/14/2011 - 15:06

Cereal is the best dinner. Adult or not.

As we speak

Comment by Jenny Creed (not verified) Fri, 05/04/2012 - 02:04

I'm having cheese balls and pepsi for breakfast. What's an "adult"?

Hello there! I could have

Comment by Frances Delcid (not verified) Sat, 05/26/2012 - 07:38

Hello there! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it's new to me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back often! Frances Delcid