Last day to order!

Last day to order!

Tue, 12/20/2011 - 22:22 by Ananth in response to yes

A familiar story ... ! Alas.

Hey all! Gotta keep this quick: Just a heads up, Wednesday the 21st (tomorrow) is the last day to order! Please have your order in by tomorrow 12 noon EST. After that we'll be shipping orders in the New Year.

That's all for us! See you Thursday!

Comments

Geez lady let it go. Some

Comment by MexiCanOoO (not verified) Thu, 12/22/2011 - 05:14

Geez lady let it go. Some people just don't know when to drop a subject.

It's not just you...

Comment by Jen (not verified) Thu, 12/22/2011 - 07:05

Although I thankfully no longer get doubted when answering the door, I often get "what grade are you in?" and such. When out with my mother last year, the waitress thought I was 14.
I'm 29. -_-;

I too am mistaken for a child

Comment by Tgjan (not verified) Thu, 12/22/2011 - 10:03

23 and still carded at R-rated movies!

Form the Support Short People group!

Comment by Katsuya314 (not verified) Thu, 12/22/2011 - 11:28

I would totally be behind that movement, lol. I'm 4' 11" and in my early twenties, and I've been carded at the movies, been given the kids menu at restaurants, and been mistaken for someone's child. It's good to know that I'm not the only person in the world suffering from these issues! :)

P.S. Happy Holidays!

I have this same problem. It

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 12/22/2011 - 14:06

I have this same problem. It didn't used to bother me as much when I was in my early twenties, but now that I'm 28 I find it very condescending. You're a grown woman. Don't let anyone treat you any less.

Hrrrm...

Comment by Skyler (not verified) Thu, 12/22/2011 - 14:16

While most are relating to this, I'm puzzled as to why Yuko is wearing a fuzzy lined coat indoors. o-o Did the heater go out again?

Thats annoying...

Comment by FinalFantazC (not verified) Thu, 12/22/2011 - 14:53

I feel bad every time I ask to see ID at my job working for gamestop when someone gets an M rated game and they give me a funny look like, "why? Don't you think I'm over 17?"

I was once out having dinner

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 12/22/2011 - 16:45

I was once out having dinner with my father and our waiter thought we were a couple. I was 16, and my father was 47.

That happened in sort-of

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 12/22/2011 - 17:28

That happened in sort-of reverse for my parents once! The waitress mistook my mom as my dad's daughter. Strangely enough, my mom's actually a little (around a month) older than my dad.

Unsurprisingly, my dad grumbled about it for weeks.

My aunt gets a lot of that

Comment by gangler (not verified) Thu, 12/22/2011 - 20:36

Unfortunately since she's a mother of three it gets her some dirty looks as well.

Actually, at about forty,

Comment by Sigrid (not verified) Thu, 12/22/2011 - 21:16

Actually, at about forty, this becomes a good thing.

Oh yeah, this happened to me

Comment by HopelessO (not verified) Fri, 12/23/2011 - 05:10

Oh yeah, this happened to me recently too. One of the mechanic guys that works with my apartment complex had a huge disbelief face. Then a few weeks later when I was alone at home, he still looked as if he didn't believe me and got the hell out of there as soon as he could. Nice guy.

Could be much worse

Comment by Mel (not verified) Fri, 12/23/2011 - 19:58

I get the opposite. The worst was a few years back at work. One of my slightly younger co-workers said something that made me go "How old do you think I am, exactly?"
"I dunno, around Carol's age? (43 years old)"
"I'm 27!"
"Sorry, I'm not used to being around people your age."
"_MY_ AGE?! I'M TWO YEARS OLDER THAN YOU!"

Where is the hover text?

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 12/29/2011 - 04:35

Where is the hover text?

well...

Comment by anonymousse (not verified) Fri, 01/06/2012 - 08:58

i can't exactly say i know how that is, considering i'm just a silly 15-year-old, but i can say that i know the feeling, at least. nothing i do can make me look older than 12... even my girlfriend insists sometimes that i look like i'm 7.

don't feel bad

Comment by Christopher (not verified) Sat, 09/22/2012 - 15:28

I am 26, also but unless I have a full beard; people keep asking me my age(I am 6 ft tall but its Texas so...) and if I am high on drugs because of my squity eyes.