Vol. 2 release party @ Bergen St. Comics!

Vol. 2 release party @ Bergen St. Comics!

Tue, 01/03/2012 - 17:51 by Ananth in response to happy new year 2012

Hey guys and gals! First of all, Happy New Year! Hope your holidays were just lovely.

I'd mentioned this before, but I can mention it "officially": We're having a release party for Vol. 2, graciously hosted by Bergen St. Comics in Brooklyn! We've got a few things planned:

• A small party with food and drinks
  • A live reading of John Advice by John himself, with questions asked by myself, Yuko and Conrad
  • Books & Signing - the first time we'll be offering signed and sketched books!

I hope that's enough to entice you out - it'll be a good time and we'd love to see you there!

Comments

akemashite omedetou gozaimasu~

Comment by Jason (not verified) Tue, 01/03/2012 - 18:37

Hope you guys have a wonderful 2012!

Happy New Year 2012! Any

Comment by shadowrider (not verified) Tue, 01/03/2012 - 21:43

Happy New Year 2012!
Any reason to draw a dragon is good. Also, appropriately, this year is the year of the dragon (Chinese new year falls on Jan, 23).

allseo

Comment by allseo (not verified) Tue, 02/14/2012 - 02:25

Microsoft Office 2011 mobile computing on the go easier Microsoft Office 2010 with access to all your Download Office 2010 settings in one place and Office 2010 Download greater connection and networking Microsoft Office 2010 Download options. Now you can access Microsoft Office 2007 Download and share all your work computer Microsoft Office 2011 programs and network resources Buy Windows 7 whether at home or Download Windows 7 on the road. You can even Win 7 disconnect from the network Microsoft Windows 7 and then have your network Windows 7 files automatically and Office 2007 Key seamlessly updated with any new changes.
Microsoft Office 2007 Professional you schedule automatic periodic backups to Office 2010 Key save your data or an entire system image to a MS Office 2007 location or a local drive. This helps you quickly Office 2010 restore individual Office 2010 Professional .

I wish! I live in

Comment by Kiri (not verified) Tue, 01/03/2012 - 19:28

I wish! I live in California. :(

Ooooohmygosh, I might be

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 01/03/2012 - 19:46

Ooooohmygosh, I might be able to finagle a trip down to NY to go! When exactly is it?

Oh, wow, it is literally

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 01/03/2012 - 19:48

Oh, wow, it is literally right there. Sorry, I saw the cover image and my mind slid right over it, I wasn't looking for vital information there, ha.

"A live reading of John

Comment by pinaworks (not verified) Tue, 01/03/2012 - 19:53

"A live reading of John Advice by John himself, with questions asked by myself, Yuko and Conrad"

Oh man, I'd love to see that! Too bad I'm nowhere near NY...

Coming out party

Comment by Conrad the Elder (not verified) Tue, 01/03/2012 - 20:06

Darn, wish we had known. We'll be up in NY the week before. Hope it goes well for y'all.

日本語

Comment by Nathanael (not verified) Tue, 01/03/2012 - 20:19

arimashite omedetou gozaimasu!

Why can't everything be where I am

Comment by Brendan (not verified) Tue, 01/03/2012 - 21:40

So very, very tempted to skip work, spend $90-150 and 3 hours on a train up to Brooklyn. I suppose the special edition will make up for it (can't wait to see those pumped up Maw kicks).

AWWWW

Comment by Sven (not verified) Tue, 01/03/2012 - 22:31

Happy new year to you guys too! Man, I wish I lived in the same city. Scratch that, country. No, actually, wait... on further thought, I still prefer Canada to America, so I'll just bemoan the fact that I can't go to this awesome event and attend lectures instead. *sob*

Still Put Out...

Comment by AmbrosiaWriter (not verified) Tue, 01/03/2012 - 22:37

That the party happens three days before I return! Ha. Ah well. I hope the party ends up being rockin'!

Congrats!

Comment by Jo (not verified) Tue, 01/03/2012 - 22:38

Happy New Year! Best wishes on your book signing.

Happy New Year~

Comment by eugene lee (not verified) Tue, 01/03/2012 - 23:37

I was sad when Applegeeks became inactive, but then I came over here to see what Anath was up to. The Anath + Yuko combination works quite well! I'm currently living in Korea, but it was heartwarming and nostalgic to see you and your friends in the city I grew up in. I'll be coming back to the city that week and hopefully I have time to trek it to Brooklyn!

\[ T ^T]/ Oh Noes~

Comment by djSARS (not verified) Wed, 01/04/2012 - 01:23

I would have driven from Boston to get a signed copy. Unfortunately I'll be out at sea during that time. D:

Well, Happy New Year, Johnny Wander and friends~

Please someone make a video

Comment by Psydotek (not verified) Wed, 01/04/2012 - 03:36

Please someone make a video of John Advice and put it on YouTube so those of of who can't be there can see. :D

Video would be great!

Comment by Jostein (not verified) Wed, 01/04/2012 - 04:18

I vote for that suggestion! There has to be someone who would be able to make a video... As long as it's okay for the venue and for Yuko, Ananth and John.

I would totally come and get a signed & sketched book. That is, if I had the money to spontaneously jump on a flight from Norway to New York *sadface*

Btw, when can we expect to see a special edition available in the store? =)

or, you know, you could come

Comment by Jess (not verified) Wed, 01/04/2012 - 05:17

or, you know, you could come over to this side of the pond and do the launch, but i can only promise england being very rainy this time of year!
best wishes & support for the launch and thanks for your lovely updates, hope this years jwanders are just as good as the last! xx

Johnny

Comment by Al Paradise (not verified) Wed, 01/04/2012 - 10:07

Johnny Wander is the best wander.

The Royal Gala of the New Year

Comment by Tsarstepan (not verified) Wed, 01/04/2012 - 12:59

I will do my best to make this event and perhaps even drag some unsuspecting friends to the grand occasion.

O.O It's on my birthday. Too

Comment by hohhoi (not verified) Wed, 01/04/2012 - 14:25

O.O It's on my birthday. Too bad I can't make it.

Happy new year from this

Comment by Hannah C (not verified) Wed, 01/04/2012 - 17:44

Happy new year from this side of the pond!

Noooooooo

Comment by theshim (not verified) Wed, 01/04/2012 - 19:55

It's Friday, I can't make it thennnnn

for some reason the first time I read it I thought it was Thursday and was absolutely going to come

;_;

Please~

Comment by technecat (not verified) Wed, 01/04/2012 - 21:06

Please, someone take a video or at least do an audio podcast of JohnAdvice, I beg you! ლ(´o`ლ)

Nothing shall keep me from

Comment by Becky (not verified) Wed, 01/04/2012 - 22:15

Nothing shall keep me from this.

Ho'snap, I actually have plans for a Friday evening. PLANS OF PURE AWESOME.

GUYS

Comment by Buttsbuttsbutts (not verified) Thu, 01/05/2012 - 15:20

listen, guys

guys

WHY ISNT THIS DRAWING AVAILABLE AS A POSTER

I WOULD PAY SO MUCH TO HAVE THAT EXACT IMAGE THREE FEET TALL ON MY WALL

now shut up and take my money!

Happy New Year!

Comment by Kiriain (not verified) Thu, 01/05/2012 - 15:27

明けましておめでとうございます!
新年もよろしくお願いします!
For Non-Japanese speakers:
Happy New Year!
I'm looking forward to the new year!*

*よろしくお願いします is really hard to define in English.

yoroshiku onegaishimasu

Comment by rebecca (not verified) Thu, 01/05/2012 - 18:45

its really hard to define for sure, but I like that it means many different things. its nice to hear :) i hope yours and Johnny Wanders' new year is a good one

azmOqZGSZCCAlWvJHqE

Comment by Kasara (not verified) Thu, 01/12/2012 - 06:31

Deep thinking - adds a new diemisnon to it all.

mcLUCOPGEXQVh

Comment by gzhiltfw (not verified) Fri, 01/13/2012 - 05:12

EC947Y bzvniqqufbfl

Here at Mandarin Kitchen

Comment by Mandarin Kitchen - LA (not verified) Tue, 01/24/2012 - 07:04

Here at Mandarin Kitchen restaurant, we specialize in creating delicious, authentic Chinese cuisine from the freshest ingredients possible. We are conveniently located on Westwood Boulevard in Los Angeles, California.

Howdy would you mind stating

Comment by Chau Zmolek (not verified) Sun, 05/27/2012 - 03:48

Howdy would you mind stating which blog platform you're using? I'm going to start my own blog soon but I'm having a tough time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique. P.S Sorry for being off-topic but I had to ask! Chau Zmolek

cheap sunglasses

Comment by cheap sunglasses (not verified) Thu, 05/09/2013 - 12:18

These Ray-Ban sunglasses are bang on trend this season. The versatile black will go with just about anything, adding a bit of extra cool to your young man's outfits. If you like this piece why not take a look at the red wayfarer sunglasses or the classic Gunmetal aviator sunglasses.

COOOOL

Comment by בתי אבות (not verified) Mon, 06/10/2013 - 05:11

isten, guys

guys

WHY ISNT THIS DRAWING AVAILABLE AS A POSTER

I WOULD PAY SO MUCH TO HAVE THAT EXACT IMAGE THREE FEET TALL ON MY WALL

now shut up and take my money!