SOPA/PIPA

SOPA/PIPA

Wed, 01/18/2012 - 13:51 by Ananth in response to mermaid

Hi there! Here is the deal: we are not blacked out for SOPA/PIPA because we've been blacked out with work for the past couple of weeks ... no time to do anything fancy. That being said, go to reddit and take a look.

These bills threaten the way of life for entrepeneurs like myself and authors of other comics on the web. I don't really have time to say more, but that being said, these folks have strong opinions on the subject and know what they're talking about:

Dresden Codak

Dinosaur Comics

Questionable Content

Girls with Slingshots

If you have time and agree with the notion, contact your rep and let them know you don't support SOPA and PIPA. Thanks!

Back to work!

Comments

Is that...?

Comment by DrunkenNewfie42 (not verified) Thu, 01/19/2012 - 00:38

Is that Notch in the background of the picture with you two? o.O

allseo

Comment by allseo (not verified) Tue, 02/14/2012 - 02:22

Microsoft Office 2011 mobile computing on the go easier Microsoft Office 2010 with access to all your Download Office 2010 settings in one place and Office 2010 Download greater connection and networking Microsoft Office 2010 Download options. Now you can access Microsoft Office 2007 Download and share all your work computer Microsoft Office 2011 programs and network resources Buy Windows 7 whether at home or Download Windows 7 on the road. You can even Win 7 disconnect from the network Microsoft Windows 7 and then have your network Windows 7 files automatically and Office 2007 Key seamlessly updated with any new changes.
Microsoft Office 2007 Professional you schedule automatic periodic backups to Office 2010 Key save your data or an entire system image to a MS Office 2007 location or a local drive. This helps you quickly Office 2010 restore individual Office 2010 Professional .

Wrong comment thread. *hangs

Comment by DrunkenNewfie42 (not verified) Thu, 01/19/2012 - 00:39

Wrong comment thread. *hangs head in shame*

Perfect picture of Ananth,

Comment by Aria! (not verified) Thu, 01/19/2012 - 09:55

Perfect picture of Ananth, haha! The party was a blast - I've gotten a lot of compliments and giggles about my new CMYcat tote. I just started a course at school called Graphic Novel: Narrative and Sequential Art and we have an upcoming class all about web comics. Excited to bring you guys up!

Eep. I did the same thing!

Comment by Aria (not verified) Thu, 01/19/2012 - 09:56

Eep. I did the same thing! But yes, SOPA and PIPA are evil. :-/

Thanks for commenting on the matter

Comment by ??? (not verified) Thu, 01/19/2012 - 16:34

No, seriously. Sometimes, words are enough.

It seems that SOPA and PIPA

Comment by subcultures (not verified) Thu, 01/19/2012 - 17:09

It seems that SOPA and PIPA are dead in their current forms, but I think that they will like zombies be back under different names.

Hardcore Coffee

Comment by Aube (not verified) Thu, 01/19/2012 - 21:01

I'm all for sweet coffee but the Peppermint Mocha is way too much for me.

Special Edition...

Comment by Matt (not verified) Fri, 01/20/2012 - 23:05

I wish you guys put the special edition at the same time you originally placed the normal edition as I bought the normal one thinking you wouldn't make a special edition. Still, I do love the copy I got, but next time I say it be best to put both up at the same time. :3

opps...

Comment by Matt (not verified) Fri, 01/20/2012 - 23:08

This post above was not suppose to be here...it was suppose to be in the new one. Sorry!

In late, but that is coolest

Comment by Ellen (not verified) Sun, 02/05/2012 - 18:25

In late, but that is coolest Mermaid ever! Love it!

Screw SOPA PIPA! Black