Convention schedule!

Convention schedule!

Tue, 02/07/2012 - 17:04 by Ananth in response to Lucky Penny - 2

Lucky Penny: Page 2! If you're just now coming aboard, here's the context.

We're doing some conventions this year! Several in the coming months, including our first ever West Coast shows!

So that's exciting! Hope you can catch us at one of them. We'll be doing more shows later in the year as well - we'll update as the info comes in. Some other news:

• Johnny Wander V2 Special Editions with Yuko's sketches in them will be available till the end of the week - then I think it's time to give Yuko a breather so we can catch up on getting those shipped. They'll come back eventually, but if you want them sooner rather than later I suggest getting your order in by Friday!
  • The Benign Kingdom Kickstarter is going swimmingly! An update to come this this week, I think. Oh, and Yuko posted her quadrant of the reward poster to her Tumblr:

• JW:V1 is currently available at Midtown Comics at a 25% discount! We'll be doing a book club event at the end of the month, a Q&A probably.

I think that's it! Catch you on Thursday!

Comments

You guys should try to go to

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 02/07/2012 - 17:56

You guys should try to go to Fanime one year!

allseo

Comment by allseo (not verified) Tue, 02/14/2012 - 02:22

Microsoft Office 2011 mobile computing on the go easier Microsoft Office 2010 with access to all your Download Office 2010 settings in one place and Office 2010 Download greater connection and networking Microsoft Office 2010 Download options. Now you can access Microsoft Office 2007 Download and share all your work computer Microsoft Office 2011 programs and network resources Buy Windows 7 whether at home or Download Windows 7 on the road. You can even Win 7 disconnect from the network Microsoft Windows 7 and then have your network Windows 7 files automatically and Office 2007 Key seamlessly updated with any new changes.
Microsoft Office 2007 Professional you schedule automatic periodic backups to Office 2010 Key save your data or an entire system image to a MS Office 2007 location or a local drive. This helps you quickly Office 2010 restore individual Office 2010 Professional .

What *is* her tat exactly?

Comment by Suilean Dubh (not verified) Tue, 02/07/2012 - 18:13

I see that it's a snake, but is the little thingy a heart or an apple or what?

I hope you guys have so much

Comment by apt9000 (not verified) Tue, 02/07/2012 - 18:35

I hope you guys have so much fun at WonderCon that you come back next year when it returns to San Francisco! (Because I am too poor to go to Anaheim.) (Also I hope the rest of your cons go well too.) (Whee parentheses!)

Ahh, Wondercon

Comment by White Rice (not verified) Tue, 02/07/2012 - 21:40

I can't help but share these same sentiments, especially concerning Wondercon. It's rather lame that it's been taken from us this year due to remodeling, but if you guys decide to come back next year, it'll be yet another reason for me to go (I live just north of SF, so it's not much of a trip; Anaheim, on the other hand, if right out)

ECCC?!

Comment by Natalia (not verified) Tue, 02/07/2012 - 18:35

....!! ....! . . . !!! Sorry, I got so excited I couldn't form words. I am so, so, SO excited that you'll be at ECCC! I gotta start saving up my money!

If you said that you were sharing a table with Yellow Peril, I would be pretty sure you are playing a joke on me.

See you in Seattle!

I think that's an awesome

Comment by Nate (not verified) Tue, 02/07/2012 - 19:13

I think that's an awesome tattoo. Why be ashamed of it? And I love her character design; she's super cute.

aw snap

Comment by Al Paradise (not verified) Tue, 02/07/2012 - 20:58

I wonder where this is going

Font

Comment by Faye (not verified) Wed, 02/08/2012 - 00:18

Exciiiiting. One thing I'd mention is that I have a smallish monitor, so some of the lettering is a tad small. I realize this is likely because you've designed this for print, but just wanted to point it out! I'd squint for y'all anyday :)

FMA

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 02/08/2012 - 00:27

SHE'S A HOMUNCULUS! AH HAHAHAHAHA! SNAKE'S ALL "WHERE'S MY TAIL! SO I CAN EAT IT!"

I don't see Chicago on that

Comment by valis_kr3 (not verified) Wed, 02/08/2012 - 09:15

I don't see Chicago on that list. :(

ECCC!

Comment by Professor Kate (not verified) Wed, 02/08/2012 - 11:54

YAY! I've wanted to see you guys! I'm super pumped that you will be at ECCC. It's a great con!

-- kate

Tattoo

Comment by Hugh (not verified) Wed, 02/08/2012 - 17:05

That's a great Tattoo. I don't have any ink but I might think about something like that. I've given in to temptation all my life, and things have worked out pretty well. Maybe I could work a tree or a tree limb in somehow.

...You've got to be kidding

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 02/08/2012 - 19:14

...You've got to be kidding me. I finally discover your comic today (I blame TvTropes for that. I usually do.) and spend hours reading the archives. And then the archives end...and now I have a new website to follow...

Yay!

Comment by sylan0 (not verified) Thu, 02/09/2012 - 06:47

Well I was hoping to see you both (and get the new book) at TCAF again this year, but if you're going to be at FAN expo that works too!

Aww man! Is that a definite

Comment by J-chan (not verified) Thu, 02/09/2012 - 21:22

Aww man! Is that a definite no on New England Webcomics Weekend this year then? :c
Hope to maybe catch you at MOCCA though, and Lucky Penny is great so far~

allseo

Comment by allseo (not verified) Tue, 02/14/2012 - 02:20

You are coming to

Comment by laserswords (not verified) Wed, 02/15/2012 - 04:39

You are coming to ECCC.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Same name!

Comment by Helen P. (not verified) Fri, 02/24/2012 - 19:37

Just got really excited because my name is Helen and usually we are only old ladies or beautiful women of Greek myth. (I'm obviously closer to the second one.)

Have you ever thought about

Comment by Wilburn Ariel (not verified) Tue, 10/23/2012 - 11:30

Have you ever thought about writing an ebook or guest authoring on other websites? I have a blog based on the same ideas you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information. I know my readers would appreciate your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an email. Wilburn Ariel