Lots of bullet points!

Lots of bullet points!

Thu, 02/09/2012 - 18:44 by Ananth in response to Lucky Penny - 3

We had a vending machine in my high school that did this to students. It was a real roll of the dice, which is probably for the best because I don't think there's ever been anything healthy inside of a vending machine. Oh, if you're just joining us, we're posting an excerpt from Lucky Penny, the Oni Press book we're working on.

We're doing some shows this year! Come see us at:

Other items that I mentioned earlier this week:

• Special Editions will be temporarily removed from the store on Friday at midnight, so if you want to snag one I suggest getting it now! We're not sure when we'll be able to offer them again, as it's a very busy month.
  • JW Volume 1 is on the shelf at Midtown Comics in Manhattan for 25% off!
  • Exquisite Beast has been updated a few times, check it out!
  • Benign Kingdom continues!

That's all I got! High five, see you next week!

Comments

Awesome!

Comment by iamded (not verified) Thu, 02/09/2012 - 19:46

I'm thoroughly enjoying this excerpt so far. It reminds me of the Scott Pilgrim comics, which is just fanastic. :D Hopefully Lucky Penny will show up in the comic book stores here in New Zealand!

allseo

Comment by allseo (not verified) Tue, 02/14/2012 - 02:20

Microsoft Office 2011 mobile computing on the go easier Microsoft Office 2010 with access to all your Download Office 2010 settings in one place and Office 2010 Download greater connection and networking Microsoft Office 2010 Download options. Now you can access Microsoft Office 2007 Download and share all your work computer Microsoft Office 2011 programs and network resources Buy Windows 7 whether at home or Download Windows 7 on the road. You can even Win 7 disconnect from the network Microsoft Windows 7 and then have your network Windows 7 files automatically and Office 2007 Key seamlessly updated with any new changes.
Microsoft Office 2007 Professional you schedule automatic periodic backups to Office 2010 Key save your data or an entire system image to a MS Office 2007 location or a local drive. This helps you quickly Office 2010 restore individual Office 2010 Professional .

That's not true!

Comment by Android 21 3/7 (not verified) Thu, 02/09/2012 - 19:57

I've seen ones with milk, apples, and yogurt before.

i love that the vending

Comment by kiwi (not verified) Thu, 02/09/2012 - 20:26

i love that the vending machine has off-brand written down the side

Hopefully I'll see you guys

Comment by Rebecca (not verified) Thu, 02/09/2012 - 21:26

Hopefully I'll see you guys at Wondercon. Will you be selling some of your shirts and other stuff at the con?

Wow, just starting to make

Comment by Emily (not verified) Thu, 02/09/2012 - 22:57

Wow, just starting to make connections here. I'm guessing that her luck has turned sour since getting the tattoo?

YaAAaaaY!

Comment by ZomPanDuh (not verified) Fri, 02/10/2012 - 00:29

That is AWESOME that you will be at ECCC here in Seattle. I was hoping you all would come by. Hopefully I can sneak off from volunteering in tabletops to buy some swag!

WHOOOO!

Comment by BearHawkWriter (not verified) Fri, 02/10/2012 - 02:19

Been going to ECCC for the past few years, and I'm excited to see that you'll be there this year! My girlfriend and I will be coming by as Green Arrow and Black Canary, so, you know, WHOOOOO!!!

That vending machine!

Comment by Anna (not verified) Fri, 02/10/2012 - 02:47

We had a vending machine like that in college - but we also had the vending machine that you could, with a bit of skill and a lot of frantic button-pushing, trick into giving you two cans of soda for the price of one.

One legendary classmate of mine even managed to trick *three* cans out of it once.

I'm thoroughly enjoying Lucky Penny. :)

Oh man, I had friends who

Comment by Ananth Sat, 02/11/2012 - 10:02

Oh man, I had friends who mastered that trick too. We used to look that stuff up online and then try it out in the morning before class.

We had a problem with this

Comment by ggelatine (not verified) Fri, 02/10/2012 - 09:33

We had a problem with this at my high school too. It's really hard to get a snack on the way to 5A when you spend your last seventy-five cents on a bag of Cheez-Its--only to not get a thing. >:(

Yay, ECCC!

Comment by Molly Watson (not verified) Fri, 02/10/2012 - 11:34

So excited you'll be coming to ECCC this year! I'll try not to be too bad of a fangirl. Love Johnny Wander!! :D

Crazy Vending Machine

Comment by Columbia (not verified) Fri, 02/10/2012 - 13:31

I remember a vending machine we had I think freshman year of high school that would randomly eat people's money. However, if you got lucky, you could get two or three cans for the price of one. It was also the one that would be sold out on everything but Coke Zero and ginger ale.

Seattle?!

Comment by Sporks Love (not verified) Fri, 02/10/2012 - 18:45

Oh yaay! I hope I can go this year, it would be so cool to see you guys!
If I can I'll be sure to have enough money to buy everything. >:3

WOOHOO!! Can't wait to see

Comment by Mira (not verified) Fri, 02/10/2012 - 23:40

WOOHOO!! Can't wait to see you guys at TCAF this year <3

ECCC!

Comment by Dielji (not verified) Sat, 02/11/2012 - 04:42

Awesome! I look forward to seeing you guys there!

JW VOL. 2

Comment by Katsuya (not verified) Sat, 02/11/2012 - 13:29

Just got my special edition in the mail this morning! Spent the last hour laughing hysterically instead of doing my homework (I blame John, obviously). Much thanks and appreciation from Boston; glad I was able to snag one while they were still in the store! :)

Hopefully I'll see you guys

Comment by Marrow (not verified) Sun, 02/12/2012 - 04:01

Hopefully I'll see you guys at Wondercon! ♥ I squealed pretty badly when I saw that you guys were going to be in Anaheim.

We had a vending machine

Comment by Maddie C (not verified) Mon, 02/13/2012 - 00:20

We had a vending machine with fruit in it.

if the roads aren't too bad....

Comment by Maddie C (not verified) Mon, 02/13/2012 - 00:26

Oh man! You'll be at ECCC! That's like, 13 hours from where I live! I'm going! Be prepared.....

Where will you guys be at

Comment by Cricket (not verified) Mon, 02/13/2012 - 13:52

Where will you guys be at ECCC? I can't find you on the list...

Wondercon?!

Comment by TheHYBIRD (not verified) Mon, 02/13/2012 - 15:51

You guys are gonna be at Wondercon? Arrrgh, that just makes me rage all the more at the fact that Wondercon won't be at San Francisco this year!

She looks SO MUCH like the

Comment by Diem (not verified) Mon, 02/13/2012 - 17:04

She looks SO MUCH like the creepy barber from Girls with Slingshots!

Is it just me...

Comment by Alex (not verified) Mon, 02/13/2012 - 19:22

...or does one of the characters look like the lady reading a steamy novel in an earlier comic?

I WANTED NEW JOHN VALENTINES

Comment by Alexis (not verified) Tue, 02/14/2012 - 11:42

I WANTED NEW JOHN VALENTINES CARDS. I AM HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED, GUYS. HIGHLY. DISAPPOINTED.

Hahaha thanks

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 03/06/2012 - 00:22

Hahaha thanks johnny...

Black Friday 2012

First off I want to say

Comment by Kisha Reuer (not verified) Sat, 05/26/2012 - 15:33

First off I want to say terrific blog! I had a quick question which I'd like to ask if you don't mind. I was interested to know how you center yourself and clear your mind before writing. I've had a difficult time clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out there. I truly do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally wasted just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or tips? Cheers! Kisha Reuer

It's a shame you don't have

Comment by Willa (not verified) Wed, 08/22/2012 - 15:00

It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd definitely donate to this superb blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to brand new updates and will share this blog with my Facebook group. Talk soon! hemorrhoids remedy