Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Tue, 02/14/2012 - 17:10 by Ananth in response to Lucky Penny - 4

Happy Valentine's Day you bozos! Hope you all have a good one. We played that Mass Effect 3 demo and then got right to work. Because we're in love with COMICS.

Catch you Thursday!

Comments

This has been a wonderful

Comment by Aube (not verified) Tue, 02/14/2012 - 17:28

This has been a wonderful look, when will OniPress be presenting/publishing it? I want to read all of it now.
Happy V day to you all, we love that you love comics.

I'm so excited about this

Comment by molly (not verified) Tue, 02/14/2012 - 18:02

I'm so excited about this comic! I can't wait for it to come out, I love what you two have posted so far <3

!!

Comment by Red (not verified) Tue, 02/14/2012 - 18:05

Mass Effect 3 demo!? 'D8

Moving a clock?

Comment by jdc (not verified) Tue, 02/14/2012 - 19:33

This won't end well

Hate

Comment by Slaverstrike (not verified) Tue, 02/14/2012 - 21:03

Hate. Let me tell you how much I've come to hate moving since I began to live...

I am far too lazy to write the whole thing so that will do :) If you know what I quote, I salute you.

But indeed! I hate moving! and such a fate is ahead of me in just under 2 months! I get tired just thinking about it! Hate...

MOVE THAT CLOCK

Comment by Kilimbo (not verified) Tue, 02/14/2012 - 21:16

I'm enjoying this. Where can I find it in a store?

Nice Comic...

Comment by [dec] (not verified) Tue, 02/14/2012 - 21:55

I'm really enjoying this story, very well done!

Bozos indeed, it's Valentine's Day AND my birthday AND I'm single, so double meh.

Reasons why investing in a

Comment by coughman (not verified) Tue, 02/14/2012 - 22:50

Reasons why investing in a moving-dollie is always a good idea.

Whew!

Comment by Jujube (not verified) Wed, 02/15/2012 - 00:05

Just finished reading every single comic on here! Yuko's art is amazing and the stories are great. :3 Hope I can be that great of an artist one day. Keep it up, you guys!

moving to the Big Ben is

Comment by subcultures (not verified) Wed, 02/15/2012 - 08:48

moving to the Big Ben is always fun :)

Hmm..

Comment by thatryanguy (not verified) Wed, 02/15/2012 - 09:43

If it Does prove to be too much to handle, I would gladly take that off her hands (it plays the westminster chimes I assume?)

Ever since I was a wee sprite, I've adored grandfather clocks, soo.. yeah.

Penny for yur thoughts

Comment by Al Paradise (not verified) Wed, 02/15/2012 - 11:11

Penny rules.

Steamy Novels

Comment by TheHYBIRD (not verified) Wed, 02/15/2012 - 11:12

Hmm... Somebody asked last week if one of the characters "look like the lady reading a steamy novel in an earlier comic." And now one of the characters is mentioning her grandmother's collection of... Steamy Novels...

... HMM...

argh! clocks? that's nothing.

Comment by Devo (not verified) Wed, 02/15/2012 - 18:37

okay maybe it's something =3= however shall they move it?!

Deja Vu!

Comment by DKmac (not verified) Thu, 02/16/2012 - 16:07

HaHaHa I deliver furniture for a living, won't believe how often I say "suck it up" to new guys. :P

Playing ME3 demo before comics? FOR SHAME!

Comment by Ehsayinu (not verified) Thu, 02/16/2012 - 21:45

Naw, I could understand playing the Mass Effect 3 demo before doing arts-it's exactly what I did! XD Less than a month now til it all comes to an end! Will ya'll disappear from the interwebs for a week in celebration???

This is an exercise in what?

Comment by really? (not verified) Fri, 03/02/2012 - 18:41

This is an exercise in what? Obviously it is not humor... do i have to be gay/lesbian to understand what is going on here? I mean besides the obvious insightless space filling? I know ppl have hobbies that are useless but bring joy, this must fall into that category.

Just because you don't

Comment by Blue (not verified) Fri, 03/02/2012 - 23:19

Just because you don't process subtle humor doesn't make it impossible to understand. Just read it as it is: a slice of life. It's not an uncommon genre. You say it's obvious that it's space filling, but you're making completely obtuse assumptions about the characters' preferences as well as dichotomizing the readers into categories without valid reasoning. Is anything that passes the Bechdel Test considered "lesbian" to you? Do close friends of the same gender have to be homosexual? As a last comment, this may be a comic which brings joy to its readers, but unknown to you, it is not useless. Media has its own important benefits to society, and for a comic that brings income, it's doing a little more than just bringing joy.

I love your blog.. very nice

Comment by Marcela Piontkowski (not verified) Mon, 12/24/2012 - 21:36

I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you make this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz respond as I'm looking to create my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. kudos Marcela Piontkowski