Benign Kingdom ending soon!

Benign Kingdom ending soon!

Tue, 02/21/2012 - 22:23 by Ananth in response to Lucky Penny - 6

Whoa, busy day. Here's the next Lucky Penny page. Lucky Penny is the book we're working on for Oni Press

A note on orders: we have been super swamped and are a little behind on getting orders out. We're very sorry about that and hope to be all caught up by the end of the week - thanks for your patience!

The Benign Kingdom Kickstarter ends in 3 days! The art books are all available at a discount through the Kickstarter - once we have them in hand the price will normalize.

For those that have already donated - you guys have been incredible in supporting this, thank you! We're so excited.

Catch you Thursday!

Comments

Hmm

Comment by Number Seven (not verified) Wed, 02/22/2012 - 04:36

I'm having trouble pinning down the age on this girl. Sometimes she looks to be in her early-to-mid thirties, and other times she looks like.... Scott Pilgrim.

When can we see the entire story?

Comment by Matt (not verified) Wed, 02/22/2012 - 07:16

Thanks for the preview, I've been really enjoying it. When will Oni be releasing it?

rtgbkbnsjkb

Comment by Al Paradise (not verified) Wed, 02/22/2012 - 11:05

MOAR PENNY

I like this so far. Keep it

Comment by Nate (not verified) Wed, 02/22/2012 - 14:35

I like this so far. Keep it up!

Are they crossing the road

Comment by hohhoi (not verified) Wed, 02/22/2012 - 16:52

Are they crossing the road during a red light for the pedestrians? On purpose, or a mistake?

XD On purpose. She seems

Comment by Nocty (not verified) Thu, 02/23/2012 - 18:11

XD On purpose. She seems avoiding talking about her life. :p I'm liking this. I'm a sucker for a slice of life thing. (Hence, my love for this webcomic as a whole)

Yea, I got the "avoiding

Comment by Hohhoi (not verified) Fri, 02/24/2012 - 13:33

Yea, I got the "avoiding talking about her love life" part.

Final panels...

Comment by Alex Ross (not verified) Wed, 02/22/2012 - 19:01

They always end with someone making some sort of ridiculous face.
Quite frankly, it never gets old.

So excited for Benign

Comment by Garfunkel (not verified) Thu, 02/23/2012 - 18:12

So excited for Benign Kingdom!