Benign Kingdom ending soon!

Benign Kingdom ending soon!

Tue, 02/21/2012 - 22:23 by Ananth in response to Lucky Penny - 6

Whoa, busy day. Here's the next Lucky Penny page. Lucky Penny is the book we're working on for Oni Press

A note on orders: we have been super swamped and are a little behind on getting orders out. We're very sorry about that and hope to be all caught up by the end of the week - thanks for your patience!

The Benign Kingdom Kickstarter ends in 3 days! The art books are all available at a discount through the Kickstarter - once we have them in hand the price will normalize.

For those that have already donated - you guys have been incredible in supporting this, thank you! We're so excited.

Catch you Thursday!

Comments

Hmm

Comment by Number Seven (not verified) Wed, 02/22/2012 - 04:36

I'm having trouble pinning down the age on this girl. Sometimes she looks to be in her early-to-mid thirties, and other times she looks like.... Scott Pilgrim.

When can we see the entire story?

Comment by Matt (not verified) Wed, 02/22/2012 - 07:16

Thanks for the preview, I've been really enjoying it. When will Oni be releasing it?

Johnny Wander | Updates Tuesday and Thursday

Comment by Wilfred (not verified) Sat, 06/01/2013 - 00:03

Outstanding story there. What occurred after?

Take care!

rtgbkbnsjkb

Comment by Al Paradise (not verified) Wed, 02/22/2012 - 11:05

MOAR PENNY

I like this so far. Keep it

Comment by Nate (not verified) Wed, 02/22/2012 - 14:35

I like this so far. Keep it up!

Are they crossing the road

Comment by hohhoi (not verified) Wed, 02/22/2012 - 16:52

Are they crossing the road during a red light for the pedestrians? On purpose, or a mistake?

XD On purpose. She seems

Comment by Nocty (not verified) Thu, 02/23/2012 - 18:11

XD On purpose. She seems avoiding talking about her life. :p I'm liking this. I'm a sucker for a slice of life thing. (Hence, my love for this webcomic as a whole)

Yea, I got the "avoiding

Comment by Hohhoi (not verified) Fri, 02/24/2012 - 13:33

Yea, I got the "avoiding talking about her love life" part.

Final panels...

Comment by Alex Ross (not verified) Wed, 02/22/2012 - 19:01

They always end with someone making some sort of ridiculous face.
Quite frankly, it never gets old.

So excited for Benign

Comment by Garfunkel (not verified) Thu, 02/23/2012 - 18:12

So excited for Benign Kingdom!

Greetings from Carolina! I'm

Comment by Janna Clarbour (not verified) Fri, 05/25/2012 - 10:01

Greetings from Carolina! I'm bored at work so I decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the information you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get home. I'm amazed at how fast your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, excellent site! Janna Clarbour