Event at Midtown Comics tomorrow!

Event at Midtown Comics tomorrow!

Thu, 02/23/2012 - 18:19 by Ananth in response to Lucky Penny - 7

Haha, I've been pretty excited for this page. That lion's making the same face Penny is!

We're doing a Johnny Wander event tomorrow for Midtown Comics in Manhattan! It's from 6:30 to 9:30 PM, you should totally come by! All of the info is over here on the Facebook page. Hopefully see you there!

Lastly, the Benign Kingdom Kickstarter is ENDING! If you want in, now's a great time!

Catch you next time!

Comments

ahhh, I have a funny feeling

Comment by kinokashi (not verified) Thu, 02/23/2012 - 18:54

ahhh, I have a funny feeling about the next page on tuesday, very very excited for the next update. Tuesday must come faster :P

Someone should swap the

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 02/23/2012 - 20:00

Someone should swap the faces of the Lucky Lion and Penny.

Penny, go forth and conquer!!

Comment by Katsuya (not verified) Thu, 02/23/2012 - 20:09

Should we change the title to "Lucky lion underwear"? :3

Btw...if Evan is so quiet, how on earth did you get him to voice pretty much the entire promo video for B9? I've been rather befuddled with that for awhile now.

Mister Donut!

Comment by Jingseng (not verified) Thu, 02/23/2012 - 21:10

reminds me of the Pon De Lion/Ring of Mister Donut... and also of their slogan, which is a little creepy if you say it "right":

Mister makes you happy.

Store Products

Comment by Jingseng (not verified) Thu, 02/23/2012 - 21:12

Lucky Lion Underwears! Boxers and panties! and maybe also Eye of Sauron?

You should have Rook and Cricket 'model' them for the store. Like running off with them or something. Instant sales!

Ok, maybe i am a little insane and I will stop posting now.

Love the seriousface in

Comment by Schlock (not verified) Thu, 02/23/2012 - 21:54

Love the seriousface in panels 3 and 6

What is she holding in the

Comment by Nate (not verified) Thu, 02/23/2012 - 23:13

What is she holding in the second panel? I guess it's not important but it keeps bugging me.

As you stated, them making

Comment by Tony (not verified) Fri, 02/24/2012 - 00:41

As you stated, them making the same face makes it so perfect.

I need a pair of those! New

Comment by koager (not verified) Fri, 02/24/2012 - 03:41

I need a pair of those! New shop item?

Also have lucky underwear

Comment by subcultures (not verified) Fri, 02/24/2012 - 07:25

Also have lucky underwear but just for exams :)

I would like to buy those

Comment by Q (not verified) Fri, 02/24/2012 - 09:12

I would like to buy those underwears. Also someone should swap Jon's face with that of Penny/the lion. Also the second panel features those little circular snack cupcakes with the swirly icing on top. Google has not provided me a specific name.

I... I really want those

Comment by AnonyMaus (not verified) Fri, 02/24/2012 - 09:33

I... I really want those panties. D:

@Q, it'd be really weird seeing John's face on panties. John's face should be on T-shirts. Glaring at them to make them leave me alone. >:( Like that.

I've been reading Azumanga Daioh

Comment by Arsnof (not verified) Fri, 02/24/2012 - 11:04

Across the store, Kaorin has a new crush.

olololololololol

Comment by Al Paradise (not verified) Fri, 02/24/2012 - 12:02

Penny rules

Granting Wishes

Comment by Darmago (not verified) Fri, 02/24/2012 - 16:18

I took the liberty of fulfilling the wishes of Anonymous and Q, above. Forgive me.

What. I don't understand why

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Mon, 02/27/2012 - 18:41

What.

I don't understand why is this so funny. It's John; I should be terrified. AndOhGodTheLionFace

I'm dying, Squirtle.

Comment by Q (not verified) Tue, 02/28/2012 - 08:44

I'm dying, Squirtle.

I love it.

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 02/28/2012 - 10:37

I love it.

magic underpants?

Comment by Scott Bieser (not verified) Fri, 02/24/2012 - 16:19

I didn't know she was a Mormon.

Who wins the internet?

Comment by Alex Ross (not verified) Fri, 02/24/2012 - 18:06

Darmango wins the internet.

Cute

Comment by AmbrosiaWriter (not verified) Fri, 02/24/2012 - 20:39

The comic strip has been pretty entertaining and cute, but... I kind of miss the one shots of the chronicling of your lives. Any hint as to when those are coming back?

hahaha

Comment by Vero (not verified) Fri, 02/24/2012 - 22:32

You should take the panels 5 and 6 and put them together and post them on facebook. :D I would so share it on my wall.

Lovely expressions :D But

Comment by Dillon (not verified) Sat, 02/25/2012 - 05:43

Lovely expressions :D

But the page number is wrong D:

Alt text is what's off

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 02/28/2012 - 07:37

Specifically speaking, the page number that appears in the alt text for the image.

Lucky Underwear?

Comment by Kefari (not verified) Sat, 02/25/2012 - 10:41

I think it would be terribly amiss if those didn't start selling in the store at some point.

hello i was wondering will

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Sat, 02/25/2012 - 11:18

hello i was wondering will the books with your artwork and the other guys artwork be for sale at the shop ? or other books by you or them ?

my pc is broken and so i cant buy anything online right now :( am using some one else's pc also i do really enjoy you guys artwork but i enjoy stuff with a plot line even more :) will there be other books in the future? books with story's there are not online ? by yourselfs or the other artists ? i would really want to buy those will there be posters of favorite strips too ? i remember the one with john saying i wish you could kill ppl by staring at them :P thanks a ton for all your artwork
please send me a message at willimmcnl@yahoo so i know you read this thanks

Special Edition

Comment by DirtyWolf (not verified) Mon, 02/27/2012 - 18:10

You should release a Special Edition of the book that includes the lion underwear like Catherine http://goo.gl/TH8vx

So far it's awesome.

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Mon, 02/27/2012 - 20:05

Also, uhm, the hover over text still says "Lucky Penny - 6"
Other than that, awesome comic.

Lucky Lion Underoos

Comment by N.A.O (not verified) Tue, 02/28/2012 - 01:30

I will personally buy, like, a half-dozen pairs of Lucky Lion underpants should you decide to offer them.

Just think how much easier public speeches or job interviews would be? :D

Possible symptom of a terrifying artist related illness...

Comment by Stikibunn (not verified) Tue, 02/28/2012 - 14:22

Oh no... I suspect this might be the beginning symptoms of Buttz Disease. You should ask Dave Willis or J Jacques to refer you to their Buttz Disease medical specialist before you are only able to draw butts