Lucky Penny!

Lucky Penny!

Tue, 02/28/2012 - 19:05 by Ananth in response to Lucky Penny - 8

Page 8 of 9! The last page will go up on Thursday. Hope you've been enjoying it so far! This whole excerpt has appeared courtesy of Oni Press - thanks guys!

I'm going to keep this one short as there's a lot of work to do, but I did want to mention Rich Stevens' Kickstarter for his Diesel Sweeties E-book. The guy is offering a lot for very little - it's a deal! And he keeps adding crazier and crazier goals. Check it out!

Exquisite Beast has been updating in a timely manner! Catch up if you've missed the last few, it took an interesting turn.

That's all for us! Catch you Thursday!

Comments

Oh lord, foreshadowing.

Comment by Alex Ross (not verified) Wed, 02/29/2012 - 01:24

"It was."
Oh, I can already see the grime.

When?

Comment by Sutherland (not verified) Wed, 02/29/2012 - 09:12

When can we buy a full copy?

WHEN!??

Comment by JPP What? (not verified) Wed, 02/29/2012 - 17:05

I'm with Sutherland! I like this story so far, and I would love read more. Is there already a release date, or is it TBD?

Take My Money

Comment by Ellen (not verified) Thu, 03/01/2012 - 03:29

Yes please let us know, I will totes get this it's really cute!

Penny's :D face is my avatar

Comment by Q (not verified) Wed, 02/29/2012 - 16:08

Penny's :D face is my avatar in my work's networking program.

Soo...

Comment by Em (not verified) Wed, 02/29/2012 - 16:52

This actually has nothing to do with this certain comic, but I do remember that Yuko likes Carl Sagan. I saw this and instantly thought of her and this comic.

(Hail Sagan t-shirt, if you happen to not see this before 9pm tonight)

Just a random little thing.

re:City Limits

Comment by NPZR (not verified) Thu, 03/01/2012 - 09:44

Isn't this the same character from Yuko's story in City Limits?

Great blog you have here but

Comment by Addie Nickle (not verified) Thu, 11/08/2012 - 13:18

Great blog you have here but I was wanting to know if you knew of any forums that cover the same topics discussed in this article? I'd really like to be a part of group where I can get suggestions from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Cheers! Addie Nickle