Upcoming conventions!

Upcoming conventions!

Tue, 03/06/2012 - 16:47 by Ananth in response to c'mon I was checking my e-mail

Back to your regularly scheduled comics! Cricket opened a new window and tried to do a Google search. TRUE CAT STORIES!

We'll be at some upcoming shows:

And here's some space bros from memory in anticipation of ME3:

We are super busy today, in preparation for the aforementioned conventions and wrapping up some Benign Kingdom deadlines. We'll catch you Thursday!

Comments

>_>;

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 03/06/2012 - 16:49

*Goes to Jonny Wander in the middle of the new comic being updated*
:D HIVE MIND

Um...

Comment by Kim (not verified) Tue, 03/06/2012 - 18:50

Wow, how terrifying! Cats can be scary sometimes. XD

Have you googled Cricket's search?

Comment by Ramiel (not verified) Tue, 03/06/2012 - 19:34

And what was the top 5 results after typing it in? :O

WHAT ABOUT MOCCA?????????

Comment by hillary (not verified) Tue, 03/06/2012 - 20:59

WHAT ABOUT MOCCA?????????

Yes... MoCCA was quite fun last year....

Comment by Tsarstepan (not verified) Thu, 03/08/2012 - 07:45

I too hope our Johnny Wander crew will find their lovely way to the MoCCA event this year.

This has happened to me!

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 03/06/2012 - 21:02

My cat is always jumping onto my computer, and she has turned off my internet, opened a chat box, and once when I was using google translate she was messing around on my keyboard and when I lifted her off there was a notice asking me if I wanted to translate from Norwegian. I'm not kidding!

Cricket's Google Results

Comment by Hoopajoo (not verified) Tue, 03/06/2012 - 22:02

Welp, outside of Yuko's Twitter post about Cricket's search engine escapade, results turn up a bunch of people telling a person, place or city to "F-Yuuuuuu!". Methinks Cricket might be displeased with something....

Yuko, Cricket's trying to tell you something.

Comment by Alex Ross (not verified) Tue, 03/06/2012 - 23:41

My guess is... Either Cricket wants better food, or a cleaned litter box. But look on the bright side, the second option could have been told to you in a far less pleasant way. All over your favorite shirt.

Cat's typing

Comment by shadowrider (not verified) Tue, 03/06/2012 - 23:44

I can only say that this has happened numerous times to mee as well. My cats have a thing with wanting to 'type' on my laptop, especially when I happen to be chatting with a friend of mine who has a cat that has the same habit too. Guess they want to talk with each other too. Now if only they could learn to spell properly...

The best thing...

Comment by AmbrosiaWriter (not verified) Wed, 03/07/2012 - 00:01

I personally think the best thing about Yuko's work is how very EXPRESSIVE every single character is in every panel. There is never just an "idle face" and there is never the suffering of "same-face syndrome."

It's my favorite part of the comics, being able to see the exact emotional landscape of the character from the expression on their face!

/spoken as a person with little artistic talent and who often suffers from same-face syndrome.\

Cue the music

Comment by Rincewind (not verified) Wed, 03/07/2012 - 01:01

For some reason I heard the opening bars of "Tubular Bells" (used in "The Exorcist") when I saw the third panel.

Googling

Comment by Led (not verified) Wed, 03/07/2012 - 04:41

Searching this on Google yielded results such as Yuko's twitter (second highest result!) and some Beyblade picture hah... 21500 results.

Yahoo! search gave only 8310 results with some DJ YUUUUUU on top :D

Ah man that happens quite a

Comment by benBearz (not verified) Wed, 03/07/2012 - 08:06

Ah man that happens quite a bit in my place, with 4 cats that have a chronic need to climb everything! So you tend to find them on the keyboards if you working, or they try to plonk their ass on my Wacom when I'm trying to do some digital work D:

And just to let you know I think both Vol 1 & 2 of Johnny Wander were fantastic, I got them yesterday and read both of them in the same day, although I left the 2nd vol to read during the night whilst in bed, but the desire to read it throughout the day was overwhelmingly strong.

It was kinda like Chinese water torture, except replace the water with comics and the Chinese with yourself.

"Yourself comic torture"

Comment by Alex Ross (not verified) Thu, 03/08/2012 - 03:36

... Kinky?
Damn, you win. I can't even think of a way to turn that into something perverse. Damn comics, and their lack of ability to invoke R rated mental imagery involving them.

Haha its only kinky if you

Comment by benBearz (not verified) Fri, 03/09/2012 - 09:02

Haha its only kinky if you enjoy it, which I didnt D: I really enjoy reading, so keeping me from reading a book/comic that I really want to read is like some weird mind torture.

Its like someone shoving a bar of chocolate at you, yet they tell you that you cant eat it, but you have to sit there in the same room as this bar of chocolate. After a while you start thinking of this bar of chocolate, yet you cant eat it, but you want to eat it, but you cant! Believe me after spending 12+ hours doing that, it can get utterly maddening!

Nooooo!

Comment by Y? (not verified) Wed, 03/07/2012 - 11:22

I'm such a dork! I took such a long time deciding what level I wanted for kickstarter that it totally passed. I fail at like. When are they to be released I must have them!

Aw, geeze.

Comment by Wazzelbe (not verified) Wed, 03/07/2012 - 15:31

'Kit just got real. That cat's gonna gitcha.

MASS EFFECT 3

Comment by ninjatails (not verified) Wed, 03/07/2012 - 19:31

omigah IT'S SO FREAKIN AMAZIIIIIIIING

Oh my god. Your coming to

Comment by MaddyMay (not verified) Thu, 03/08/2012 - 00:26

Oh my god. Your coming to Seattle???!!!?? Holy crap! Yeeeeesssssssss!!! -overly excited-

ME3

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 03/08/2012 - 05:22

Yay Mass Effect 3! Good job as per usual Yuko. :3

It has learned human speech,

Comment by Viredae (not verified) Thu, 03/08/2012 - 05:38

It has learned human speech, run for your lives! The Catpocalypse is upon us!

Next it's Cat World

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 03/08/2012 - 16:30

Next it's Cat World Domination! :P

Cricket just wanted to know

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 03/08/2012 - 14:09

Cricket just wanted to know how babby is formed.

Emerald City!

Comment by Sporks Love (not verified) Thu, 03/08/2012 - 19:49

Darn it! I'm in Canada when you guys are here! >:I
I hope to see you next year then!
You should try for Sakura-Con next year, since lots of Anime/manga conventions enjoy web-comics too!

Abercrombie Outlet UK

Comment by Abercrombie (not verified) Mon, 03/19/2012 - 01:48

Generally I do not post on blogs, - but I would like to say that this post really forced me to do so! really nice post Abercrombie Outlet UK .

Exceptional post however I

Comment by Rosann Picerni (not verified) Sat, 05/26/2012 - 15:08

Exceptional post however I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this topic? I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Appreciate it! Rosann Picerni

Have you ever considered

Comment by Doug Krom (not verified) Tue, 10/23/2012 - 11:02

Have you ever considered publishing an ebook or guest authoring on other sites? I have a blog based on the same topics you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my subscribers would value your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e mail. Doug Krom