Conventions + Possible Signing

Conventions + Possible Signing

Tue, 03/13/2012 - 21:25 by Ananth in response to cat burglar in the making

We are getting ready to fly out to LA tomorrow morning! Here's our convention schedule:

There's also the possibility of a signing in Portland on March 28th - once we have confirmation I'll post details on Thursday! Hope to see you at one of these! Catch you on Thursday!

Comments

hehe. And she is so proud,

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 03/13/2012 - 21:56

hehe. And she is so proud, too.

Did she get a discount on

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 03/13/2012 - 22:29

Did she get a discount on the kids section?

Free Cookies!

Comment by Dee (not verified) Tue, 03/13/2012 - 22:31

When I was a small child (probably preschool-aged), I helped them do this once at a McDonald's bathroom. (it was pretty clean..really) The employee was so thankful because she would have had to do this herself. So they gave me a bag of cookies. Anyone remember those little cookies that came prepacked in plastic bags? Its one of the few times I've been proud to be small. I understand, Yuko.

Ahh, but if John was there...

Comment by Alex Ross (not verified) Tue, 03/13/2012 - 22:47

Then the guy could have just asked John to stick his arm under and unlock it without even going under, himself.

LOL

Comment by Sven (not verified) Wed, 03/14/2012 - 04:32

That's a funny mental image you just conjured, haha. Although... I'm not sure if he'd just refuse or just kick the door in or something ornery like that...

oh jeez i hope this doesn't come across as creepy

Comment by tara (not verified) Tue, 03/13/2012 - 22:55

AH! I'm a huge fan! It's my first year going to Wondercon (I'll be there Sunday) and I am soo excited to stop by your booth! Have a safe trip!

That's not a good sign.

Comment by Kevin (not verified) Tue, 03/13/2012 - 23:14

Good thing you guys don't live near me, I would need to make things air tight rather than enough room for a skinny person to keep everything I love safe! ;)

Can't wait to see you at

Comment by Rebecca (not verified) Tue, 03/13/2012 - 23:18

Can't wait to see you at Wondercon. I'll be there tne whole weekend.

My god...

Comment by James Lee (not verified) Tue, 03/13/2012 - 23:36

That's just so friggin' adorkable. Like there could be a field of fluffy little animals doing fluffy little animal things, and this would be that more adorkable.

I have something similar happen to me at grocery stores...

Comment by LloydWallace (not verified) Tue, 03/13/2012 - 23:40

...Except that it's sort of the opposite.

It feels like saying more than that would sort of be bragging, so I'm just going to leave it there.

What kinds of stuff will you

Comment by Todd (not verified) Wed, 03/14/2012 - 00:50

What kinds of stuff will you have for sale at ECCC? Will you have print copies of Callie Eats Feathers?

Gummy Bears, M&M's, Skittles, and Ritz cracker sandwiches

Comment by Ally of Justice (not verified) Wed, 03/14/2012 - 04:15

I was more ecstatic that someone recognized Yuko as a girl, but this too shall pass. :D

I thought the exact same

Comment by Strigamor (not verified) Wed, 03/14/2012 - 08:47

I thought the exact same thing. After I read it thriugh I went back to see how she was addressed.

At least people don't ask

Comment by Martin (not verified) Wed, 03/14/2012 - 06:43

At least people don't ask you to fetch hard to reach items for them all the time. Apparently when you're 6'9 most people mistake you for a forklift.

This has happened to me

Comment by Aikachi (not verified) Wed, 03/14/2012 - 08:55

This has happened to me before as well. I'm not particularly short or even that skinny, but I'm the go-to person for this sort of stuff at work XD

Random convention question,

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 03/14/2012 - 16:00

Random convention question, is it ok to bring stuff we've already bought to get signed? I will most likely buy more Johnny Wander things at ECCC, but I would love proof that you guys were in Seattle! :D

Yaaaaaaaay yay yay you'll be

Comment by Mazelina (not verified) Wed, 03/14/2012 - 20:56

Yaaaaaaaay yay yay you'll be in Toronto and I'll remember!~

Aww!

Comment by Dart (not verified) Wed, 03/14/2012 - 23:04

I remember doing things like this before my final growth spurt. Getting into crawlspaces and whatnot. Alas, that time is gone. Between ages fourteen and fifteen I went from looking like an elementary schooler to being the semi-full-grown-woman-thing I am today. That was a very, very rough year.

P-P-P-PORTLAND?!

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 03/14/2012 - 23:19

Here's to hoping that you will be there because I will be all of the excited. :>

Curses! You *might* be

Comment by Julie (not verified) Thu, 03/15/2012 - 10:16

Curses! You *might* be coming to Portland exactly one week AFTER I move out of town? :-( I hope you stop by Albuquerque on the way back!

Portland?

Comment by Kia (not verified) Sat, 03/17/2012 - 05:04

As in Portland, Oregon? If so, I must know where! That'd be a great thing to do on my spring break :D

MOST ADORABLE

Comment by Kou (not verified) Sun, 03/18/2012 - 00:35

This is the best thing ever, you have no idea!! This made me grin and giggle so hard, Yuko you are the preciousest and I want to be bros with you guys so bad. YOUR LIVES. NNF. <3

w-wait a sec

Comment by Godbot (not verified) Sun, 03/18/2012 - 04:10

But... but how do you accidentally lock the door and then crawl under it?

I'm wondering if it was

Comment by Kbecks (not verified) Sun, 03/18/2012 - 19:28

I'm wondering if it was actually locked by accident or just some punks thinking they're cool by inconveniencing the employees.

Almost the same thing

Comment by Casey Menlo (not verified) Mon, 03/19/2012 - 04:13

I worked with a guy who had to climb into our office through the ceiling tiles because we accidentally locked ourselves out ... twice.

That door HAD a key, we just never found out where it disappeared to.

OMG You guys are coming to

Comment by Heather Ho (not verified) Tue, 03/20/2012 - 11:22

OMG You guys are coming to Toronto, and the location is so close to my home! I am definitely going to visit you either on 5th or 6th!

omg

Comment by Asia (not verified) Tue, 01/08/2013 - 05:23

i almost did this today at sports chalet because i didn't want to find an employee to open the dressing room for me