Back from ECCC

Back from ECCC

Tue, 04/03/2012 - 22:25 by Ananth in response to ECCC 2012 sketches

We're back! And exhausted. A lot of e-mails and work to catch up on. Yuko collected some of the convention sketches she did for this update.

Thanks so much for coming out to see us at ECCC, Wondercon and Floating World! We were pretty overwhelmed by all the people we met, it was a great experience. You know what else is a pretty great experience? Sleeping. Imma do it. Catch you Thursday.

Comments

Yuko is the very best at

Comment by Jim (not verified) Tue, 04/03/2012 - 22:33

Yuko is the very best at drawing ADORABLE TURIANS <3

awwww yeaaaaaaah

Comment by Al Paradise (not verified) Wed, 04/04/2012 - 08:48

Garrus is the ultimate bro

Impressive.

Comment by Alex Ross (not verified) Tue, 04/03/2012 - 23:01

I am amused.
Loving how the placement of Cricket just looks like an "OH FUCK MYTHICAL BEST BELOW ME."

I'm Garrus Vakarian

Comment by theshim (not verified) Tue, 04/03/2012 - 23:19

and this is my favorite drawing of a gun on the Citadel.

Ahhh, wonderful

Comment by C. Ellis (not verified) Tue, 04/03/2012 - 23:24

Ahhh, wonderful 'sketches!!!!'
I hope you guys rest well. :) You deserve it after working so hard. As always, looking forward to more of what you have to offer. Please keep it up! ^^

Dragons!

Comment by laserswords (not verified) Wed, 04/04/2012 - 00:01

Hooray! The best of dragons! It has moved from the sketchbook to the internets!

Zelda Hat Crow!

Comment by Ian (not verified) Wed, 04/04/2012 - 00:36

Thank you, Yuko and Ananth for signing my book! And yuko, thanks for drawing Link's hat on the crow and adding Navi as well! It was soooo awesome to get to meet you guys!

Heh! Got me a pretty awesome

Comment by Cowdog (not verified) Wed, 04/04/2012 - 03:19

Heh! Got me a pretty awesome viking hat out of the deal.

It always amazes me to see artists at work. Drawing things in minutes that look better than anything I could attempt in hours.

Great Sketches!

Comment by Robert (not verified) Wed, 04/04/2012 - 01:05

Thanks for the "Angry Cricket" sketch, Yuko. I hope ECCC went smoothly for you. Looking forward to seeing you next year.

Your loyal minion,
Robert

Dammit!

Comment by Zinaida (not verified) Wed, 04/04/2012 - 01:09

I was in Oregon at a reenactment during Comi-Con! Ugh.. One of the nurses mentioned it on Sunday around two in the morning, so as to break all our hearts..

Was nice to finally meet you

Comment by Jojo (not verified) Wed, 04/04/2012 - 01:52

Was nice to finally meet you guys and buy some books! :D

Not being able to buy anything was TERRIBLE

Comment by Total-Tortilla (not verified) Wed, 04/04/2012 - 02:26

But at least I actually got to see you guys, which was totally awesome!

This is totally inaccurate,

Comment by Garbles (not verified) Wed, 04/04/2012 - 05:05

This is totally inaccurate, the only thing on Garrus's mind is CALIBRATIONS.

Yeeeaaaa! More Death and

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 04/04/2012 - 06:54

Yeeeaaaa! More Death and Cecilia I missed those two.

Thanks so much for helping

Comment by Courei (not verified) Wed, 04/04/2012 - 11:08

Thanks so much for helping my friend complete his mission by signing my sad little Maw's scarf! And I'm so happy with my signed book!

Cute! <3

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 04/04/2012 - 12:33

I love how recognizable her style is. :3

Adorable!

Comment by Alicia (not verified) Wed, 04/04/2012 - 21:19

Thanks so much for being awesome and not only drawing John in my book but giving the Maw a party hat for my birthday! You're both amazing!! You made my birthday super memorable! I hope John liked the sketch!

Why is he thinking of a

Comment by Alain (not verified) Wed, 04/04/2012 - 23:09

Why is he thinking of a rifle? Why isn't he thinking of Lady Shepard?

Clearly,

Comment by Raiser (not verified) Wed, 04/04/2012 - 23:39

Garrus is thinking of Lady Shepard's rifle, and how best to upgrade it as a gift for her.

Alternately, how to avoid winding up on the wrong end of it for trying it out.

After all, nothin' says lovin' like a headshot.

Kitteh Belleh

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 04/05/2012 - 05:55

Yuko draws the best kitteh belleh. Seriously, I can't think of any one that can draw a still picture and still capture the essence of wiggly kitty tummy.

You should release a kitty only book :3

Nice display of evolution of

Comment by subcultures (not verified) Thu, 04/05/2012 - 09:00

Nice display of evolution of cats :)

It isn’t every day that

Comment by kineski horoskop (not verified) Thu, 04/05/2012 - 12:08

It isn’t every day that you discover something so concise and enlightening.

Booooooze!

Comment by IanM (not verified) Thu, 04/05/2012 - 12:31

Thanks so much for making it out to ECCC! Seriously, you guys, I geeked so hard when I saw that you were coming over across, pretty much, the entire world to visit us in this here corner. I hope Ananth enjoyed the baby bottle of booze and I'm glad that Yuko and I got to be Tyson Hesse botherers together. So much fun was had!!

Costumery

Comment by Origamigryphon (not verified) Thu, 04/05/2012 - 14:02

That snake-tailed tiger reminds me of a costume I am getting of a snake-tailed chimera, but he's more goat like. If Furfright doesn't overlap with NYCC, I'm going to go bug you both in him. XD

yep

Comment by cabbagehats (not verified) Thu, 04/05/2012 - 19:20

I am the very worst at drawing guns.

Ugh! I wish I could have

Comment by Shnargen (not verified) Fri, 04/06/2012 - 03:15

Ugh! I wish I could have been there. I'll try for next year if you two come back to Seattle. I love your Garrus!! XD

Mass Effect 3 love!

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Fri, 04/06/2012 - 19:48

Mass Effect 3 love!

Mass effect spoiler

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Fri, 04/06/2012 - 23:40

GARRUS IS ARCHANGEL.

MIND = BLOWN.

Hmm, the article on the

Comment by Joni Smit (not verified) Wed, 04/11/2012 - 18:40

Hmm, the article on the merits. There is much to ponder.
Best regards Jon
how to get rid of mice

Hope the team is ready to

Comment by hot buns review (not verified) Thu, 12/13/2012 - 05:40

Hope the team is ready to fight after the quite fast return from the ECCC and happy to know that Yuko is totally going towards the letters and emails received. I thing that would be a best strategy by Yuko to get to know the updates during the intermission.