Yuko's off to Japan!

Yuko's off to Japan!

Tue, 04/10/2012 - 18:54 by Ananth in response to schrodinger's book

We had some shipping problems! Oh dear.

Yuko's leaving Friday to head to Japan for about 2 weeks! But don't worry, we won't be missing an update - Yuko's been hard at work getting a bunch of comics done so that we can post them in her absence. Have a good trip Yuko! Eat all the good food.

That's all for us! Catch you Thursday!

Comments

Hope you have a good time in

Comment by HeadphoneGirlZ (not verified) Tue, 04/10/2012 - 19:01

Hope you have a good time in Japan Yuko :)

Was it a good book at

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 04/10/2012 - 19:24

Was it a good book at least?
What was supposed to be in it?

Have a good trip!

Comment by Virus (not verified) Tue, 04/10/2012 - 19:29

And what happened to that poor box?
Makes me wonder all the hardships those boxes go through when they go missing...

Anyway, I hope you have fun in japan Yuko!

Yay Japan!

Comment by TriaElf9 (not verified) Tue, 04/10/2012 - 20:07

Poor box, but amusing book to be in there ^_^
Yaaay Japan! Not sure what area Yuko is going to but *looks outside* is icky and rainy today T_T On the plus side, the temperature is finally acting like it's spring!

wooooooooo!

Comment by Al Paradise (not verified) Wed, 04/11/2012 - 09:54

JAPANAMANIA!

This reminds me...

Comment by Erin (not verified) Tue, 04/10/2012 - 20:51

This reminds me of when David Willis of the comic Shortpacked! lost a shipped box of his books. The box did eventually arrive, but it was beaten all to hell and instead of books, there was half a blender.

I AM ALSO GOING TO JAPAN.

Comment by Marissa (not verified) Tue, 04/10/2012 - 21:28

I AM ALSO GOING TO JAPAN. Next Thursday. My dad is Japanese too, but this is my first time going. We will be in the same place at the same time wooaahh.

Woah wait a minute...

Comment by Brendan (not verified) Tue, 04/10/2012 - 22:33

You're telling me you guys have been on a West Coast tour for the last two weeks, where you still had regular updates. This means Yuko had to draw them ahead of time and now you're telling me that she also drew more for another two week trip. By the jewels of Hades that is impressive! I wish I was a third as productive as you guys are.

Hmm.

Comment by Cheri (not verified) Tue, 04/10/2012 - 22:51

You'll have to tell Ian McConville that his cat is having his mail end up at his house.

Ha wouldn't it be funny...

Comment by Krysil (not verified) Tue, 04/10/2012 - 23:25

If Yuko ran into my best friend and her fiancee? They are on their honeymoon in Tokyo until the 20th :)

I'M BATDOG!

Comment by Elizabeth B (not verified) Wed, 04/11/2012 - 01:02

Don't know if you've seen this:

But it is GENIUS. I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING, FOR REALS.

Perfect timing.

Comment by ty_ping (not verified) Wed, 04/11/2012 - 02:00

Oh Yuko's going to arrive at a perfect time! So long as the weather stays ok she'll be arriving at the peak of the cherry blossoms in Tokyo. Although Saturday (The day she arrives) forecast says it'll be rainy but Sunday will be sunny and warm! ^_^)

Oh hey

Comment by Annonnanymous (not verified) Wed, 04/11/2012 - 05:30

Oh hey, that's mine. Thanks guys. Just send it to texas when you get the chance.

That's so weird, I'm leaving

Comment by Alcnolien (not verified) Wed, 04/11/2012 - 07:10

That's so weird, I'm leaving for Japan on Friday as well! Hope you have fun, Yuko!

Homeopathy

Comment by Box Brown (not verified) Wed, 04/11/2012 - 07:55

Homeopathy=Magic Water

Have a nice trip!

Comment by Jostein (not verified) Wed, 04/11/2012 - 08:14

I hope Yuko has a great time in Japan! Just in time for the cherry blossom season too... =)

If by any chance you're going to Kyoto, there's a tram called Randen which runs in the middle of two long, straight lanes of Sakura trees. It's very fittingly called "The Sakura Tunnel", and is definitely worth a visit!

Oh, and by the way... If Yuko should decide to make a mini-travelogue from the trip, I could quite possibly become the happiest little travelogue-geek in the world. Just FYI =)

Good luck

Comment by 13thprotector (not verified) Wed, 04/11/2012 - 08:33

Stay safe on the trip, and good luck on it. Be sure to have fun and get rested. Tis the peaceful time of the year, where the buds of spring will come to play.

I hope you have a good time

Comment by Heather (not verified) Wed, 04/11/2012 - 09:23

I hope you have a good time in Japan, Yuko! I am not sure if I should sympathize you guys or that poor box more.

I hope you have lots of fun,

Comment by funfilledpastries (not verified) Wed, 04/11/2012 - 10:05

I hope you have lots of fun, Yuko! Like Ananth said, eat ALL of the good food!

And I hope your boxes come in. I don't think you two are studying homeopathic medicine... Are you?

SakuraFubuki

Comment by Another Yuko (not verified) Wed, 04/11/2012 - 10:22

Hope you get to see all the cherry blossoms in Japan Yuko! I hear they're in full bloom right now. =D

While I'm on the comment box I might as well say -
I LOVE YOUR ART! The style is so charming, I adore your characters, coloured pieces and the comics on here are always fun.

My sisters and I are always updating each other on a new post by Johnny Wander. We also really like the cats. (How's Gonta and Mika doing? I'm curious.)

Anyway, your site is awesome~ <3

Guide to homeopathic

Comment by Invader Tim (not verified) Wed, 04/11/2012 - 11:07

Guide to homeopathic medicine?!

Step one: Add water.

Step two: shake for a while.

Step three: repeat.

Japan

Comment by Kat (not verified) Wed, 04/11/2012 - 18:27

I'm actually in Osaka right now. If Yuko wants to, could there be a Japan bookstore meet up? I keep missing the ones in the US because I'm always in the wrong location.

Ahhh, I hope you enjoy

Comment by Snarfle (not verified) Thu, 04/12/2012 - 00:44

Ahhh, I hope you enjoy Japan! I'm over in Osaka and the weather here is just lovely right now.

(Also, it's totally awesome to see how many other readers are over here as well! Looking JW's popularity has really WANDERED far!

...okay that was bad.)

I'm in Japan as well -

Comment by Kinami (not verified) Thu, 04/12/2012 - 08:32

I'm in Japan as well - Nagoya, though.
Hooray for Japan-based JW readers!

Hope Yuko has a wonderful visit. The weather is finally warming up!

Tell us where you are Yuko, so we can buy you food!

Comment by Sio (not verified) Sun, 04/15/2012 - 00:56

I'm in Japan too, Yuko, where are you! I want to buy you a beer with food in it for all the comicses you gave us!! Come to Sapporo!

I'm really enjoying the

Comment by Ronald Pruette (not verified) Mon, 10/22/2012 - 14:21

I'm really enjoying the theme/design of your site. Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility problems? A couple of my blog readers have complained about my site not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Firefox. Do you have any suggestions to help fix this problem? Ronald Pruette