Benign Kingdom

Benign Kingdom

Tue, 04/17/2012 - 19:28 by Ananth in response to Death and Cecilia Portraits

In celebration of the Benign Kingdom books being sent out, here's some new Death and Cecilia art that Yuko cleaned up and colored for the occasion. Can't wait to do the next Girl with the Skeleton Hand arc!

That's all for us! See you Thursday.

Comments

I find the skeletal hand,

Comment by Arnab (not verified) Tue, 04/17/2012 - 20:45

I find the skeletal hand, idea and execution, just adorable.

Aw yeahhhh!

Comment by Sarah (not verified) Tue, 04/17/2012 - 21:48

Aw yeah, we got our books yesterday! SO GORGEOUS!

So more confirmed?

Comment by Brendan (not verified) Tue, 04/17/2012 - 22:05

So happy to hear you guys didn't forget about Cecilia and Death, can't wait for more! Also more Delilah & the Basilisk? :3

We've got at least one more

Comment by Ananth Tue, 04/17/2012 - 22:54

We've got at least one more idea for Delilah & the Basilisk!

I love these two! They're

Comment by Summer (not verified) Tue, 04/17/2012 - 23:10

I love these two! They're the cutest.

I can't wait for you to do more of these guys either.

Comment by Tarnished Armor (not verified) Wed, 04/18/2012 - 01:59

Girl with the skeleton hand is my favorite thing you've done since I started reading Fallen way back when.

More stories!

Comment by Jostein (not verified) Wed, 04/18/2012 - 04:20

Those are very cute and super nice portraits! I'm happy to hear that there will be more stories with Cecilia and Death. They're truly believable and interesting characters! =)

I also got the Benign Kingdom package yesterday (that was fast!) Cool stuff! I'm hoping that the PDF's are going to be sent out soon too =)

nice portraits

Comment by subcultures (not verified) Wed, 04/18/2012 - 04:31

Death seems so desirable :)

death

Comment by cabbagehats (not verified) Wed, 04/18/2012 - 08:19

Death seems perpetually shy

daw

Comment by Al Paradise (not verified) Wed, 04/18/2012 - 11:36

Oh, death. You so lovable.

Important moment's in your life that included Johnny Wander.

Comment by Jeremy (not verified) Wed, 04/18/2012 - 15:22

My first kiss ever happened last night. I was wearing my PaleontLOLogy shirt :3

Yay!

Comment by Melissa (not verified) Wed, 04/18/2012 - 16:51

So glad to hear there's going to be another GWSH arc! I love those stories. :) This pic is adorable too.

made me think of your

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 04/18/2012 - 20:01

Maw Spotting

Comment by QuoteRadar (not verified) Thu, 04/19/2012 - 17:33

Say guys, did you notice that a character in the preview for Atomic Robo's Free Comic Book Day issue is wearing a Maw shirt?! http://www.freecomicbookday.com/Home/1/1/27/1042?stockItemID=STK459153