MoCCA this weekend, TCAF next weekend!

MoCCA this weekend, TCAF next weekend!

Tue, 04/24/2012 - 07:47 by Ananth in response to punishment shirt

After Cricket wouldn't listen and the punishment shirt didn't work, John had to take matters into his own hands. Shirt.

We'll be at MoCCA in NYC this weekend! Table E3, right in the middle at the front. We'll post more information on Thursday. Oh, and the following weekend we'll be in Toronto for TCAF! Hope to see you there!

Comments

cuuuuuuuuuuute!!!

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 04/26/2012 - 14:37

cuuuuuuuuuuute!!!

I wish you had a photo of

Comment by K. Ann Sulaiman (not verified) Thu, 04/26/2012 - 16:08

I wish you had a photo of this as well - priceless!

Alternatives

Comment by N.A.O (not verified) Thu, 04/26/2012 - 16:27

I've never owned a cat for an extended period of time, but I've rescued my share of felines. The most recent rescue didn't notice the squirt bottle (much like Cricket), so I came up with two solutions for punishment:

1) Penalty Cuddles: Thoroughly annoy the cat by snuggling it excessively and doing various things to bug it; kisses, nuzzling, chewing on them and so on.

2) Bootie Time: I bought those dorky-looking dog bootie thingies that are supposed to keep your dog's feet from getting salt in them during the winter. Turns out that cats REALLY hate them and it's usually pretty funny to watch.

He has a following

Comment by mouse (not verified) Thu, 04/26/2012 - 18:04

After reading all your comics for the past year, I suddenly want to meet John... he is the most intnese person I have ever read about.

Happy Thursday

mouse

I laughed so hard my eyes

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Fri, 04/27/2012 - 02:48

I laughed so hard my eyes teared up. And I am officially in love with John.

WHY ARE THERE NO REAL PHOTOS

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Sat, 06/02/2012 - 23:22

WHY ARE THERE NO REAL PHOTOS OF THIS ;o;

I want that last panel on a

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Mon, 06/04/2012 - 07:54

I want that last panel on a shirt...

John

Comment by Kiah (not verified) Thu, 07/26/2012 - 09:23

If he is unattached and available, could I please marry John? Feel free to ask his permission first on the matter, as I'm sure he'd have something hilarious to say, but seriously. That guy. I love how he is straight-faced scary a lot of the time, and how he has all those crazy John-isms. I also love how he is tall. As a tall person myself I am attracted to that.

Any date is good for me.
Kiah