MoCCA this weekend! And a guest comic!

MoCCA this weekend! And a guest comic!

Thu, 04/26/2012 - 23:55 by Ananth in response to guest comic - nemu nemu

Hey guys! Yuko is back, but she's wiped! She returned on Wednesday (also her birthday!) Today we've got a guest comic from Audra. She and Scott do Nemu Nemu, an adorable all-ages webcomic that is fun and gorgeous! Thanks so much Audra, we really appreciate it!

We'll be at MoCCA this weekend! We'll have books and prints, including the debut of the Benign Kingdom art books! Come check 'em out! We'll be at table E3 near the main entrance, take a look:

See you there!

Comments

Being small vs being tall.

Comment by Cowdog (not verified) Fri, 04/27/2012 - 00:07

Let me tell you, for every time I hear someone wishing they were taller, I think of all the times I've smacked my head on things, or every time I've been uncomfortable on an airplane....

Amen Brother

Comment by Big John (not verified) Mon, 04/30/2012 - 13:03

No kidding. I can't shop at normal stores for clothes, have to buy two seats on an airplane to accommodate my shoulders, and it's the mother of all pains trying to find a car with enough leg room to ride in let alone drive. Aside from the top shelf at the supermarket (which I'm endlessly being asked by little old ladies to get to) the world is more short people friendly.

Happy late birthday, chibi

Comment by R (not verified) Fri, 04/27/2012 - 00:36

Happy late birthday, chibi chibi Yuko! ;_;

... Magically disappearing

Comment by Terra (not verified) Fri, 04/27/2012 - 00:37

... Magically disappearing stubble!

Homaygahd. That is just sooo

Comment by Tere (not verified) Fri, 04/27/2012 - 01:21

Homaygahd. That is just sooo cute~

Awesome and Adorable

Comment by KaitoWolf1412 (not verified) Fri, 04/27/2012 - 04:17

Today's guest comic was adorable. I was just browsing the pokemon battle royale tumblr and was thinking "Man, it would be so awesome if Yuko drew something for this." Then, lo and behold! #55 Goldduck by Yuko Ota. Made my day! =)

D'awwwwws

Comment by Jeremy (not verified) Fri, 04/27/2012 - 05:45

D'awwwwws

My heart

Comment by Deih (not verified) Fri, 04/27/2012 - 06:03

SO MANY FEELS!
KAWAII!

Happy B-day, fellow Taurian

Comment by Mura (not verified) Fri, 04/27/2012 - 09:23

Happy belated bday to Yuko!!!
As a fellow april kid I can relate to how awesome it's april to have a bday (mine was thursday).
Best wishes =)

We're birthday buddies! I

Comment by ingrid (not verified) Fri, 04/27/2012 - 13:29

We're birthday buddies! I turned 21 on Thursday.

Happy bleated birthday to you and Yuko :D

Have I seen this?

Comment by Worst (not verified) Fri, 04/27/2012 - 10:14

This strip strangely reminds me of the avatars from Baka no Test

Cute

Comment by 13thprotector (not verified) Fri, 04/27/2012 - 11:11

I've read that comic and think think this is just adorable.

Small people of the world unite!

Comment by Katsuya (not verified) Fri, 04/27/2012 - 13:39

So cute! :3

Happy late birthday Yuko!!! :D

:D!

Comment by Lislet (not verified) Fri, 04/27/2012 - 17:22

So cute!

Also! Yuko and I have the same birthday! Yay birthday buddies! :DD

can't unsee

Comment by hunkydory (not verified) Sat, 04/28/2012 - 15:17

anyone else see panel 2 as a person with a cats head?

Aw, I love NemuNemu! :3 Very

Comment by Seo (not verified) Sat, 04/28/2012 - 21:43

Aw, I love NemuNemu! :3 Very cute.

This may well be...

Comment by Alex Ross (not verified) Sun, 04/29/2012 - 01:12

The best damn thing I've seen this week.
You crazy Japanese person, you.

Achievement unlocked: Saw

Comment by Alex (not verified) Sun, 04/29/2012 - 19:25

Achievement unlocked: Saw Ananth at MoCCA without his cap! This trip was so worth it...

I love how Chibi-Yuko gets

Comment by Alex (not verified) Sun, 04/29/2012 - 19:50

I love how Chibi-Yuko gets smaller with each panel. XD

So how old is Yuko now? 14?

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Mon, 04/30/2012 - 23:56

So how old is Yuko now? 14? 15?

Oh, jeebus, how old-school am I?

Comment by tengokujin (not verified) Tue, 05/01/2012 - 08:17

I reminded of the Adventures of Mini-Goddesses (Chichaitte Koto wa Benri Da ne).
Because being small *is* convenient! :p
ANN Link: http://bit.ly/Ija3ot

Ah Nemu-Nemu

Comment by Thaddeus (not verified) Mon, 05/07/2012 - 05:34

It's always nice to see something related to Hawaii when I read online.

Adorbs

Comment by RexiaXIV (not verified) Thu, 09/20/2012 - 01:38

*SQUEALS* I recognized that style!
Nemu nemu is one of my favorite! Plus the artist lives in Hawaii too. ;3