Ewww

Ewww

Tue, 05/15/2012 - 18:28 by Ananth in response to greasy pizza bro

Hey guys! We're holding off on the travelogue comics for a little bit, but there are more to come later on. In the meantime, enjoy this greasy comic. Ew.

The store is temporarily down while we make some arrangements! Sorry about that. Those of you who already have orders in, we'll be shipping them out when we get the chance!

We're a little swamped so that's it for us! Catch you on Thursday!

Comments

Well how else are you

Comment by fluffy (not verified) Tue, 05/15/2012 - 18:34

Well how else are you supposed to get rid of the pizza grease? Soak it up in a napkin? Eat it? I think not!

Ordering Pizza

Comment by 54r5 (not verified) Tue, 05/15/2012 - 18:40

so I can do the same!

I do this all the time...

Comment by Fwubble (not verified) Tue, 05/15/2012 - 18:41

I do this all the time... though it's usually just little smiley faces because I'm not as artistic as Yuko. But isn't this normal behavior? It's not like all of us can keep maturing past the age of twelve!

Never Stop

Comment by Softy (not verified) Tue, 05/15/2012 - 18:57

Yuko

Yuko please never stop

I feel inspired by your instinct to leave art EVERYWHERE.

Next time you visit tht

Comment by Wood (not verified) Tue, 05/15/2012 - 18:58

Next time you visit tht place, you'll find they have framed that drawing and put it up on the wall. Yuko Ota original art!

All I see is my last name if

Comment by Yenian (not verified) Tue, 05/15/2012 - 18:58

All I see is my last name if you drew out saying it for a while.

Oh man...

Comment by Shiara (not verified) Tue, 05/15/2012 - 20:34

...now I want pizza.
>_>
<_<

The tags, man.

Comment by Alex Ross (not verified) Tue, 05/15/2012 - 20:40

Tag - Mixed Media Art.
... It's a good thing set my drink down right before reading that, because my first thought was "PFFFFFFFFFFFT."

There is ... nothing wrong

Comment by tin (not verified) Tue, 05/15/2012 - 23:30

There is ... nothing wrong with doing that.
Everybody does that.

... At least two people do that.

Mmmm.. greasy...

Comment by BearHawkWriter (not verified) Wed, 05/16/2012 - 00:07

The really hilarious/disturbing thing about this for me is that I had the crust of my pizza poised and ready to bite down on it. I'm still debating on whether or not to eat it now... >.<

That's Brooklyn for ya

Comment by Boomer Gonzales (not verified) Wed, 05/16/2012 - 00:11

If that was NYC-style pizza; I'd consider it as an awesome tip. ;P

Greasy...

Comment by Cowdog (not verified) Wed, 05/16/2012 - 01:35

Oh come on, that pun was so bad. I'm surprised no one else caught it. Eyyyyy!

greasy goodness

Comment by waldosan (not verified) Wed, 05/16/2012 - 02:07

it reminds me of my local pizza shop here in upstate new york, pizza tastes like pizza unless you REALLY botch it up so i don't really mind but the pizza from this place has enough grease in it to float a small boat. i love it, i refuse to have a coronary though and i can't just spend money on pizza everyday so i can't get it everyday. makes a nice treat for once in a blue moon! yum, greasy goodness!

Oh man, pizza grease

Comment by Druid Dan (not verified) Wed, 05/16/2012 - 03:19

Oh man, pizza grease drawings on paper plates, I thought I was the only one who did that!

Hnn?

Comment by 13thprotector (not verified) Wed, 05/16/2012 - 07:50

Interesting, yet really strange. Grease art, the new revolution of art.

Too much!

Comment by AmbrosiaWriter (not verified) Wed, 05/16/2012 - 10:22

On occasion I do get a craving for something greasy, but that typically leads me to burgers and fries. Pizza shouldn't have that much grease, the crusts typically can't handle it.

I like my crusts to be like bread-sticks. :)

Johnny Wander | Updates Tuesday and Thursday

Comment by Shella (not verified) Fri, 06/07/2013 - 23:11

This bang-up turn of multitudes bill of what you eat. Building friendships
through 6 Pack Abs is your backbone and don't help your abs anyway. At the like time, do not pelvis, and lento regress to your start military position to focus on toning up your rectus abdominus, or lower 6 large number abs abs.

Awesome

Comment by Phil S (not verified) Wed, 05/16/2012 - 18:32

I want to see the actual grease art IRL too! Photo please?

It's funny because pizza

Comment by Deih (not verified) Thu, 05/17/2012 - 02:53

It's funny because pizza ALWAYS drips with grease when we order from somewhere and never when it's homemade.

I blame excessive cheese

First time i've ever seen

Comment by Devo (not verified) Thu, 05/17/2012 - 10:56

First time i've ever seen anybody do that with pizza grease xD

I must confess, I've never

Comment by theMarc (not verified) Wed, 05/23/2012 - 18:11

I must confess, I've never had pizza greasy enough that you could DRAW with the grease.

The idea that such pizza exists frightens me.

haha i just noticed it

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 04/23/2013 - 19:34

haha i just noticed it Johnny that the Title is "EW". nice one. Will enjoy reading it. advertising for construction companies