Some announcements next week!

Some announcements next week!

Thu, 05/17/2012 - 23:04 by Ananth in response to serious art discussions

This is about our pal L, who had a pretty great encounter with a kid. Kids are pretty cute sometimes I guess!

I think we'll get to make some cool announcements next week! I'm looking forward to that.

That's all for now! Sorry for the late update! Busy busy. We're like bees up in here. Catch you next week!

Comments

Comment by Worst (not verified) Fri, 05/18/2012 - 00:08

The conversation continues as such:

What kind of characters do you draw?

ALL OF THEM.

Next, Part Deux

Comment by BearHawkWriter (not verified) Fri, 05/18/2012 - 01:04

All of them? On one page?

Part the Third

Comment by Mel (not verified) Fri, 05/18/2012 - 03:22

So do you want to dra-

YES! *grabs the pen*

THIS IS MY GUY AND HE HAS WINGS AND A HORN AND FLIES ON THE TOAST AND...

Hah!

Comment by Al Paradise (not verified) Mon, 05/21/2012 - 12:53

I love you guys.

"I love you too, random

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 06/12/2012 - 15:59

"I love you too, random citizen."

Better be careful there

Comment by King_Bahamut (not verified) Fri, 05/18/2012 - 01:44

Better be careful there Ananth, Yuko's mom might think you want kids by saying they are cute. You would not want her to glare at Yuko while thinking grand kids again. :D Also I agree, kids are cute at times and really awesome.

I work in the produce

Comment by Aeshir (not verified) Fri, 05/18/2012 - 01:48

I work in the produce department of a grocery store. A few months ago, as I was putting out salad bags, a tiny child in a shopping cart wordlessly offered me an animal cracker from his box of them. He was so exuberant that I responded in a similarly happy fashion and took it and ate it without a second thought. I later thought maybe that was a bad thing to do and might've been frowned upon if my bosses were around (also kids are known walkin/toddlering/crawling sentient sespools of disease how am i not dead forever), but we were both so damn happy in that moment that I can't possibly honestly regret it.

most kawaii moment of my life

also, not a hint of booger to the taste of it. it tasted like CHILDHOOD.

but if it did actually have a booger or five on it then i still think it tasted good and if loving the taste of booger-encrusted animal crackers is wrong then i don't wanna be right

Bittersweet

Comment by pjunk (not verified) Fri, 05/18/2012 - 03:04

That's so sweet and adorable but also I may have thrown up in my mouth a little at the booger part. :)

Agreed

Comment by Jackfrankie (not verified) Fri, 05/18/2012 - 03:01

I work at the Pacific Science Center in Seattle at the IMAX theater; we had this one Sea Rex documentary that was in 3D, and this little girl that was probably around knee height walks up to me and asks, with a sad look in her eye, "Are the dinosaurs going to eat us?". My co-workers stared for a moment and replied by saying the glasses prevented that from happening. After the child left we all gushed at how adorable the that was.

Replace "Characters" with

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Fri, 05/18/2012 - 06:03

Replace "Characters" with "CALIBRATIONS"

Add turian spiky bits.

behold, your awesome art just got more awesome.

Kiddiieesss

Comment by AmbrosiaWriter (not verified) Fri, 05/18/2012 - 09:29

I like kids, most of the time. As long as I'm not responsible for them. In my years of baby sitting I've had monstrous little urchins and when I look back at their parents I know exactly why they are like this.

Then there was the little girl who was over the moon every time I brought a coloring book and crayons secretly (her parents were those kind that HATE art and creativity and want their child to be like, a doctor, so they tried to force it on her. It made me really sad, actually, because even for a little girl her sense of color and shape were amazing.)

Artist

Comment by LaSinge (not verified) Fri, 05/18/2012 - 09:32

L is an awesome artist. I like his pseudo-cubism (or whatever you want to call it, I'm not into labelling art, man!). Anyway, thanks for sharing!

Kids can be the most

Comment by Devo (not verified) Fri, 05/18/2012 - 16:35

Kids can be the most adorable things ever, and they can also be your worst nightmare TwT

Ha, that's just like me..

Comment by ColdFusion (not verified) Fri, 05/18/2012 - 17:51

I only like to draw characters.. everything else feels pointless.
this makes me miss looking after kids and drawing pictures for them.

Nawww

Comment by Anii (not verified) Sat, 05/19/2012 - 01:04

oh kids! I think that encounter was super adorable.

I'M NOT THAT SHORT

Comment by Kilimbo (not verified) Sun, 05/20/2012 - 13:21

Just kidding, but this seems extremely similar to a conversation I had last week.

hahaa ! I thought that was

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Mon, 05/21/2012 - 09:45

hahaa ! I thought that was supposed to be Yuko for a second.

I did that to an artist once

Comment by Danielle (not verified) Mon, 05/21/2012 - 10:52

I did that to an artist once XDD

awww...

Comment by g3m1n1 (not verified) Mon, 05/21/2012 - 14:03

And there's my allotment of cuteness for the day.

jordan 4

Comment by jordan 4 (not verified) Wed, 03/06/2013 - 05:46

Around the world could possibly be yourself, but nonetheless , to a single personal could possibly be everything. jordan 4 http://www.nike44.com/