The Exquisite Beast

The Exquisite Beast

Thu, 05/24/2012 - 16:52 by Ananth in response to inscrutable social rules

This was a really weird conversation I overheard on the way home. I've got no idea what social rule was broken, but it was pretty serious guys! Those guys were pretty serious.

Have you been checking out the Exquisite Beast lately? They're up to beast 37, and the progress is pretty neat. It takes a long, windy path to get to where it currently is!

That's all for us! It's been a fairly busy week for us, and there's still one day to go ... let's do this! See you next week!

Comments

I went to an acting class

Comment by adam (not verified) Thu, 05/24/2012 - 17:22

I went to an acting class last night and our teacher said he and his acting pals used to practice by doing their lines on the subway and trying to make it so no one could tell they were acting... maybe you were witnessing high drama in progress :D

At least he didn't call him

Comment by Hoopajoo (not verified) Thu, 05/24/2012 - 18:33

At least he didn't call him a crazy pizza with cheese.

This isn't that odd. Really.

Comment by Alex Ross (not verified) Thu, 05/24/2012 - 20:18

I've seen and taken part in many of the same sorts of discussions, and they usually end just about like this. It's fairly common, as far as things that seem completely random go.

His parents drowned in raw

Comment by Jill (not verified) Thu, 05/24/2012 - 21:58

His parents drowned in raw cookie dough.

The whole story

Comment by BearHawkWriter (not verified) Thu, 05/24/2012 - 22:42

He has diabeetus, and can no longer have cookie dough.

Never call a cute redhead Carrot Cake.

Comment by Shoebox (not verified) Fri, 05/25/2012 - 00:54

People have died for less.

nothin'

Comment by Al Paradise (not verified) Fri, 05/25/2012 - 11:08

nothin' crueler than sharp words

I'm eagerly waiting for the

Comment by Fistman (not verified) Fri, 05/25/2012 - 16:43

I'm eagerly waiting for the moment the beast finally evolves to a humanoid being.

Johnny Wander | Updates Tuesday and Thursday

Comment by technical analysis of stocks (not verified) Mon, 07/15/2013 - 15:32

Never purchase without value. The difference between an excellent business
and an excellent investment is how much you pay.
Discovering excellent businesses is just one part of the equation.
The other part is discovering the right price to pay, and it is just as
important for success with your investments.
__________________________________________________________________________

I study technical analysis of stocks

OH NO HE DI'IINNNTTTTT

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Sun, 05/27/2012 - 19:43

OH NO HE DI'IINNNTTTTT

Peculiar.

Comment by Alex Ross (not verified) Mon, 05/28/2012 - 09:16

The number of comments is oddly low for a Thursday comic.

Thanks for a marvelous

Comment by Douglass Sivic (not verified) Tue, 01/29/2013 - 18:42

Thanks for a marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you will be a great author.I will make certain to bookmark your blog and will often come back in the foreseeable future. I want to encourage you continue your great writing, have a nice morning! Douglass Sivic

ohgodthis

Comment by Puck (not verified) Tue, 03/12/2013 - 04:46

is every social interaction I have ever ;---;

Mimicry (for attempts at social acceptance) will come back to nosh on your tuchus. Its a ridiculously slippery slope.