Those thoughtful cats

Those thoughtful cats

Thu, 06/28/2012 - 19:42 by Ananth in response to with love from cat

The cats are thinking of us! I think ...

Yuko colored the comic from yesterday! It's making the rounds on Tumblr, check it out:

Have a good weekend, see you next week!

Comments

Oh wow....

Comment by AckAckAck (not verified) Thu, 06/28/2012 - 20:57

I love Korra the coloured version. I hate to impose but can you draw Korra alone? It's alright if you don't want to.

i just read through everyone

Comment by fryingpanolympics (not verified) Thu, 06/28/2012 - 21:59

i just read through everyone of your comics
i love them
i love you guys
love

Well I call them "jimjams",

Comment by Claudia (not verified) Thu, 06/28/2012 - 22:28

Well I call them "jimjams", so calling them jammers isn't too far out there!

Jammers

Comment by someone4321 (not verified) Thu, 06/28/2012 - 23:23

Like, my "um jammer lammy"?

Sides, if youre that tired to need help getting clothes out, you may as well just fall alseep in the ones you are wearing.

~
also, nice coloring on the Korra-arms. is there a possibility of maybe recoloring some classic strips?

Compliment of the year

Comment by Kevin G. (not verified) Fri, 06/29/2012 - 20:59

I can honestly say that is one of the most Avatar nerdy compliment someone could give to another person...I love it XD

That is indeed one of the

Comment by Foot (not verified) Sun, 07/01/2012 - 11:23

That is indeed one of the greatest comments I've read in all time.

Korra is /buff/.

They are either pee-muh-jays

Comment by Leah (not verified) Mon, 07/02/2012 - 23:07

They are either pee-muh-jays or pah-muh-jams here. I think jammers sounds perfectly fine.

better a mouse toy than a

Comment by Denis (not verified) Tue, 07/03/2012 - 09:14

better a mouse toy than a dead mouse! our cat liked to catch his mice/gophers and then miaow to get our attention and show off.

Hello! I know this is kinda

Comment by Roxanne Berton (not verified) Sat, 11/03/2012 - 09:44

Hello! I know this is kinda off topic nevertheless I'd figured I'd ask. Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest authoring a blog post or vice-versa? My site covers a lot of the same topics as yours and I believe we could greatly benefit from each other. If you happen to be interested feel free to send me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Awesome blog by the way! Roxanne Berton