Technical Difficulties

Technical Difficulties

Tue, 08/14/2012 - 19:43 by Ananth in response to hospitality

Hey guys! We're away from HQ and had issues with the scanner that's available to us, so we're posting what we can using a photo of the comic now, and we'll replace it over the coming weekend. Sorry about that! These things happen.

I can't believe this comic is left-handed too. I have no idea how Yuko is doing it. Practice ... or sorcery??

On that note - we've been taking some time outside the city! We went hiking with Scott on Sunday and that was pretty great. Yuko saw a doctor about her wrist, she got some medicine, and if all goes well she her hand ought to be better real soon.

Comments

GUYS. WHAT IF- GUYS. LISTEN.

Comment by Chrysanthymous (not verified) Tue, 08/14/2012 - 19:54

GUYS. WHAT IF- GUYS. LISTEN. WHA- GUYS. WHAT IF- IF- YUKO DREW WITH BOTH HANDS AT THE SAME TIME. DOUBLE THE COMICS. Nice.

Stamped.

Comment by Tgjan (not verified) Wed, 08/15/2012 - 08:27

I approve this statement.

Brilliant!

Comment by Nick L (not verified) Wed, 08/15/2012 - 09:05

That would rock!

Sorcery

Comment by Devo (not verified) Tue, 08/14/2012 - 20:30

Wow, i forgot she was drawing this left handed xD dang.

Hope your hand feels better soon!

Ahaha, my dad does this with

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 08/14/2012 - 20:40

Ahaha, my dad does this with drinks at dinner all the time. (Awesome job on that left hand training! ._.)

I'm going to assume that the

Comment by Jared Banta (not verified) Tue, 08/14/2012 - 21:06

I'm going to assume that the person off camera is Yuko's Dad. I don't know if it is, but since I don't think he's actually appeared in any of the comics yet...

His lack of appearances reminds me of adults from Peanuts or kid's cartoons that only showed the bottom half of their bodies. It makes his lines in the comic that much more entertaining. I don't know if this was intentional on your part, but good job nonetheless.

oh man

Comment by Al Paradise (not verified) Tue, 08/14/2012 - 21:35

Yuko's Dad Comics are best comics.

Kimchi pizza sandwiches.

Comment by origamigryphon (not verified) Wed, 08/15/2012 - 19:05

I agree with this.

I say Sorcery. Heh, I can't

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 08/15/2012 - 00:00

I say Sorcery.

Heh, I can't stop imagining that, once Yuko's right hand is back to normal, she'll do the drawing with both hands like Sonny from I, Robot.

Sorcery.

Comment by Tere (not verified) Wed, 08/15/2012 - 00:44

Nuff said.

Yuko's Dad

Comment by Aaron (not verified) Wed, 08/15/2012 - 02:17

is the best. A true character. Beyond ridiculous, yet totally wonderful.

Wow

Comment by Alison (not verified) Wed, 08/15/2012 - 06:46

Have I mentioned how impressed I am with Yuko lately? Because I am super impressed! If I try writing with my right hand it ends up looking like a four year old's script :\

I can't believe it...

Comment by Nick L (not verified) Wed, 08/15/2012 - 09:04

These past few lefty comics are effin nuts! They're so good! How? It MUST be sorcery! She has studied the Black Ambidextrous Arts! Good work! Im totally gonna start drawing with my left hand now. Keep it up guys!

You gettin all ambidextrous

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 08/15/2012 - 10:24

You gettin all ambidextrous on us Yuko.

practicing wizardry

Comment by Lissabt (not verified) Wed, 08/15/2012 - 10:40

When Yuko finally switches back to her normal hand her drawings are going to be amazing (or... more amazing). Her right hand's been sitting there all this time with all this pent up energy, like "Put me out there, coach, i got what it takes!"

hmm

Comment by tabby (not verified) Wed, 08/15/2012 - 19:25

i think even afte rthe medicine is finished she should not really use her right hand just in case...
btw this is amazing! it looks really cool great job yuko!

My dad does this to my

Comment by RMH (not verified) Wed, 08/15/2012 - 19:42

My dad does this to my brother and I all the time.

Did John say that?

Comment by JohnB (not verified) Wed, 08/15/2012 - 21:13

That sounds like something John would say.

Jeez, the left-handed comics

Comment by TaffyGunn (not verified) Wed, 08/15/2012 - 23:43

Jeez, the left-handed comics keep getting better and better.
So great!!

MORE DAD COMICS

Comment by coffeeatteatime (not verified) Sun, 08/19/2012 - 23:25

YAAAAY

My dad does this too, and I

Comment by CameoAppearance (not verified) Wed, 08/22/2012 - 15:14

My dad does this too, and I don't even think he's trolling me, considering that he gets cranky when I complain.