Slight change to update schedule

Slight change to update schedule

Tue, 08/28/2012 - 18:01 by Ananth in response to the most generous baby

Extra-tall comic today. That baby was pretty cute! A calming presence. Oh and this is a right-handed comic, for anyone keeping track.

So this upcoming month is going to be a little different! The deal is that we've taken on a lot of work (more than we anticipated) and Yuko needs more time to be able to get it done. We'll be doing Regular updates every Tuesday, and then Process updates every Thursday. Process Updates: These will probably be about our design process for things like stickers, business cards, book covers ... whatever we think might be interesting. We get a lot of questions about this, so this seems like a good way to still be updating but also allowing Yuko to try to catch up on a huge backlog of work. That being said, if there's anything in particular you'd be curious to hear about - let me know and I'll try to take it into consideration! Thanks!

In that same vein, I've opened my Ask box on Tumblr. I tend to skip over personal questions, but if you've got questions about our work or process or whatever, do feel free to ask!

That's all for us! Catch you Thursday!

Comments

Yaaaay

Comment by ??? (not verified) Tue, 08/28/2012 - 18:52

Baby!

(That's all I got to say)

If I didn't know any better

Comment by Lupus Draconis (not verified) Tue, 08/28/2012 - 18:59

If I didn't know any better I could've sworn that was my baby. He does the exact same thing.

Awh!

Comment by pandiculator (not verified) Tue, 08/28/2012 - 19:53

I'll admit to being a little bummed to only getting one "regular" JW update a week, guys!

But, no worries! It seems like the right thing for y'all to do - and I look forward to the glimpse at how you guys do what you do! Thanks for taking the time to make JW as awesome as you can. :)

What a Beatonesque baby! :-)

Comment by Nina (not verified) Tue, 08/28/2012 - 21:38

What a Beatonesque baby! :-)

surprise

Comment by Alain (not verified) Tue, 08/28/2012 - 23:57

It's always surprising when they do that to you, innit?

onesie

Comment by Marie (not verified) Wed, 08/29/2012 - 06:35

Well, if you're designing things to sell, there's a onesie out of the bottom panel of this comic for you. Just sayin'. :)

I've never understood how

Comment by Izzley (not verified) Wed, 08/29/2012 - 08:27

I've never understood how babies can disperse cheerios in a 10 foot radius.

Awwwwww!!!

Comment by ColdFusion (not verified) Wed, 08/29/2012 - 10:44

That's the best baby.. this is my favorite Johnny Wander ever.

This totally makes me think

Comment by LikitaRenn (not verified) Wed, 08/29/2012 - 22:11

This totally makes me think of when my brother was little and he used to suck all the salt off of pretzels and then put them back in the bag xD

kawaaaaaiiii!

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 08/30/2012 - 21:44

kawaaaaaiiii!

glasses-less

Comment by YeeeyCaeks (not verified) Mon, 09/10/2012 - 17:07

it's like has no glasses in the first panel haha

Oakley Oil Rig New Sunglasses

Comment by Oakley Oil Rig New Sunglasses (not verified) Sun, 06/30/2013 - 10:01

US citizens that have at no time received a passport before if you find that bring an all in one certified birth certificate; current and valid driver's driver's license government or military ID;