Process Post 1

Process Post 1

Thu, 08/30/2012 - 12:08 by Ananth in response to process post 1: business card

Hey guys! Here's the first of the process posts, as I talked about on Tuesday. This one outlines how we set about creating our latest iteration of business cards. Read it like a magazine.

If that's not enough, you can also check out Yuko's process post on Tumblr about an illustration she's doing for one of the Benign Kingdom posters! Pretty sweet.

That's all for us! Time to work like we mean it. Catch you next week!

Comments

This is really cool. I love

Comment by Leah (not verified) Thu, 08/30/2012 - 13:53

This is really cool. I love behind the scene type stuff. I actually buy DVD's just to watch the special features. Behind the scene comic stuff is also a big selling point for me when buying a book.

Me too!

Comment by TimothyNTC (not verified) Thu, 08/30/2012 - 15:14

Things like this are, by far, more helpful than some tutorials, and it could help you get annoying people like myself with Sylar complexes to cut you some slack.
BTW I never post so yo may think I'm new but, that's not the case I've neen here for a while now, but I thought it was about time I interracted more, so Hi Everyone! I really hope I don't get banned right of the bat.

Johnny Wander | Updates Tuesday and Thursday

Comment by name tags (not verified) Sun, 07/14/2013 - 02:32

each time i used to read smaller articles or reviews which as
well clear their motive, and that is also happening with this post which I am
reading here.

Awesome! 8D We

Comment by J (not verified) Thu, 08/30/2012 - 14:40

Awesome! 8D We coincidentally just started making business cards for our webcomic today, so this is really inspiring and helpful~

I like to carry your card

Comment by Cas (not verified) Thu, 08/30/2012 - 18:24

I like to carry your card around in my wallet and show it to my friends.

I love it

Comment by Al Paradise (not verified) Fri, 08/31/2012 - 12:49

This is an awesome idea and I want one so I can copy you.

Hey Ananth

Comment by Jamy Catalyst (not verified) Fri, 08/31/2012 - 07:50

Hey Ananth, I know this is random but you're a good and successful writer, right? What would be you're advice for a young upcoming writer?

Awesomeness of Asesomeness!

Comment by LegendaryARIC (not verified) Fri, 08/31/2012 - 08:24

The business cards look great! Yuko did a great job with the overall design! I think you really captured the life force of your comic =]

unexpectedly amazing

Comment by Razege (not verified) Fri, 08/31/2012 - 11:38

It's nothing I didn't already know.... myself being a design student, but I still feel like I've just learned something incredible!
HOW DO YOU DO THESE THINGS TO ME?!

Honestly, I like the old

Comment by z (not verified) Fri, 08/31/2012 - 13:58

Honestly, I like the old logo better than the new. More neutral, not as bubbly.

new logo

Comment by subcultures (not verified) Fri, 08/31/2012 - 18:09

I always support the changes, the quality of logo is excellent, and that is important.

I got your card at TCAF last

Comment by Ally (not verified) Fri, 08/31/2012 - 14:12

I got your card at TCAF last year, I like everything about it. It's really well designed and the paper/card/whateveridontknowthisstuff you chose is nice to the touch.

informative!

Comment by Jasmine P (not verified) Fri, 08/31/2012 - 14:37

Thanks for sharing this. I've been working at designing my own business cards and trying to combine fiction with non fiction because I do both, i think i have some ideas. Your card is one of my favorites, hell, in general I love Yuko's illustrations and designs.

Really interesting.

Comment by Hannah C (not verified) Sun, 09/02/2012 - 06:39

Wonderful! I like seeing the previous versions and how they changed into the finished card. I'm curious about how long it took to go from the first plan to the finish?

This is way cool! The end

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Mon, 09/03/2012 - 21:32

This is way cool! The end result is beautiful, and it's awesome to see the steps of Yuko's art going from creation to color.

adsfadsfasd

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 09/04/2012 - 10:46

adsfadsfasd

Rad~

Comment by Anii (not verified) Wed, 09/05/2012 - 21:42

Way cool :D

This is a great inspiring

Comment by sono (not verified) Sat, 09/08/2012 - 00:15

This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next http://www.cheapsocialmarketing.net/ post.

For metro to be useful, we

Comment by goa tour (not verified) Sat, 11/24/2012 - 03:15

For metro to be useful, we suohld be able to hop in and out..short walk and one is home. I use the underground very effectively in Uk and Europe, it the main mode for transport there, however they are smelly and dingy and noisy.

Comment by does tag arrest work (not verified) Wed, 03/13/2013 - 05:48

Johnny Wander blog might be about life after college, being a kid, growing up and all the people you meet and all the things that happen in that brave new world. Or it might be about something else entirely

Great beat ! I would like to

Comment by Electric Cigarette Reviewer (not verified) Mon, 03/25/2013 - 23:28

Great beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your web site, how could i subscribe for a blog website? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear idea
-------------------

If you want do workouts at

Comment by Ventel (not verified) Sun, 06/23/2013 - 03:46

If you want do workouts at home, choose best treadmill under 1000. Elliptical machine is a good fitness trainer for home use.