SPX is next weekend!

SPX is next weekend!

Thu, 09/06/2012 - 16:25 by Ananth in response to process post 2: CMYcat

In the continuing process series for this month, here's an outline of the dev process that we went through when we designed the CMYcat shirt/tote. Hope you like it! The previous covered the process for our business card.

SPX is next week! We'll be there, at F14 - when you enter the room, go to the far left and we're right up front! We'll post a map next week, don't you worry! And I'll go over what we'll be bringing to this show.

Catch you next week! Have a good one.

Comments

thanks

Comment by eyjayy (not verified) Thu, 09/06/2012 - 16:30

love seeing the process posts. very inspiring and interesting! keep it up! love your work.

acronyms

Comment by Todd (not verified) Thu, 09/06/2012 - 17:47

Please remind me what CMY stands for (and RGB, for that matter)?

CMY is mainly used in

Comment by Ima-Nerd (not verified) Thu, 09/06/2012 - 18:14

CMY is mainly used in printing and stands for Cyan Magenta Yellow, there is also a K that is thrown in at the end that stands for blacK

RGB is mainly for computer use and stands for Red Green Blue

Hope that helps!

Comment by pencilears (not verified) Sun, 09/09/2012 - 22:19

CMYK is cyan, magenta, yellow, KEY. also known as process colors. (source, my printmaking professor) which is why the fact that the CMYcat post is a process-post is funny to me.

I love these! Seeing the

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 09/06/2012 - 18:13

I love these! Seeing the process is so helpful and awesome, thanks so much for doing these!!!

CAt pictures

Comment by Cassandra (not verified) Thu, 09/06/2012 - 19:24

I just love CMYKat :P. By the way, can't you post Rook and cricket videos? Yuko already made that leap before :D. Big fan!

Irelephant

Comment by Dono (not verified) Thu, 09/06/2012 - 21:20

Despite not being particular relevant to today's comic, I was wondering what exactly Mawzantine is, or represents.

So...speaking of the CMYcat

Comment by Regular Polyhedra (not verified) Fri, 09/07/2012 - 01:18

So...speaking of the CMYcat tees...are those gone forever?

The timing for your process

Comment by ColonelStudmuffin (not verified) Fri, 09/07/2012 - 19:03

The timing for your process series is amazing. I just recently started taking design classes and we're always talking about how important process is... but they have a hard time explaining what it is and why it's important.
So thanks for giving me some solid examples. :) You guys are making a difference to art students everywhere, I'm sure.

One nice thing about

Comment by Jeff (not verified) Sat, 09/08/2012 - 10:42

One nice thing about blending the cat into the shirt means that at no point in time can the cat alone peel off.

Need this shirt!

Comment by Lotto (not verified) Sat, 09/08/2012 - 15:17

I only see the tote available though :(

Paleontlology shirt comeback?

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Sun, 09/09/2012 - 23:10

I was curiously wondering if the ponderously awesome Paleontlology shirt would ever make a thunderously stupendous return?

You need to restock the

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Fri, 09/14/2012 - 16:10

You need to restock the teeeeee~!