SPX this weekend!

Clearly part of a larger trend of bad food luck. Ewww.

We're going to be at SPX this weekend! Yuko did up this neato gif to show you where we're at:

We're right up front at F-14, through the doors on the left-hand side of the room! Come say hey! We'll have books, prints & more!

That's all for us! See you at SPX!

Comments

D'awwwwww

Comment by theshim (not verified) Tue, 09/11/2012 - 19:45

Dancing Yuko is adorable.

It's your punishment for

Comment by LowBatteryLife (not verified) Tue, 09/11/2012 - 20:01

It's your punishment for daring to taint a perfectly good cup of coffee with sugar and cream~

I was going to say the same

Comment by Nate (not verified) Wed, 09/12/2012 - 23:28

I was going to say the same thing! Haha.

Taste testing

Comment by David (not verified) Tue, 09/11/2012 - 20:20

Well, at least you know now. But maybe you guys should clean out your fridge a little more often.

I see....

Comment by Tom (not verified) Tue, 09/11/2012 - 20:55

...Ananth's dancing skills are on par with my own.

Sweet!

Comment by FinalFantazC (not verified) Tue, 09/11/2012 - 21:53

I think I might be there on Saturday. Just got invited by a friend to drive me to SPX!

F-14????

Comment by Guamish (not verified) Wed, 09/12/2012 - 02:09

DAAAAAAANGER ZOOOOONE

Absolutely flawless joke.

Comment by Alex Rossi (not verified) Thu, 09/13/2012 - 17:02

I see what you did there.

-angelic choir-

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 09/12/2012 - 03:30

you can use that stuff in coffee?! That is the best idea ever. On the day we restocked on it too. Thanks!

It works

Comment by MaskedHuzzah (not verified) Wed, 09/12/2012 - 06:52

I've used hot cocoa as creamer/sweetener a few times in the past, and it's worked fairly well. For the extra little bit of oomph, though, mix it with a peppermint candy cane until the cane dissolves - delicious!

What is half and half?

Comment by Ben Anderson (not verified) Wed, 09/12/2012 - 08:38

As I am a devious foreigner, I have no idea what she means by half and half... someone car to elaborate for me?

Half and half

Comment by Worst (not verified) Wed, 09/12/2012 - 08:41

Half and half is a commonly sold mixture that is equal parts milk and cream

golly

Comment by Al Paradise (not verified) Wed, 09/12/2012 - 15:12

The irony is that I drink Half-and-Half all the time and never realized this. I just assumed it was cream.

Also, I have a gallon of milk that expired Aug. 25th, but it still tastes alright and there's still some left and I'm getting scared.

GIF

Comment by Worst (not verified) Wed, 09/12/2012 - 08:44

Now this might just be my sick mind at work, but I want to see an animated GIF of the steam from the chocolate as well as Yuko letting out the chocolate

Hot Chocolate

Comment by Chuck (not verified) Wed, 09/12/2012 - 09:50

I literally can not imagine any reason that one would not want to use hot chocolate in coffee.

Amazing

Comment by brumagem (not verified) Wed, 09/12/2012 - 11:33

I scrolled down to dancing Yuko/Ananth just as Lithium by Nirvana came on. It was kind of awesome in a random non-sequitur kind of way.

Ha! Dancing Ananth made my

Comment by Caleb (not verified) Wed, 09/12/2012 - 13:28

Ha! Dancing Ananth made my day!

That happened to me at The

Comment by Jubal (not verified) Wed, 09/12/2012 - 18:30

That happened to me at The Bean. I was so sad.

HAHA

Comment by Boogie-G (not verified) Thu, 09/20/2012 - 02:23

This would be my reaction to the new STARBUCKS PUMPKIN LATTE.