SPX this weekend!

SPX this weekend!

Thu, 09/13/2012 - 18:28 by Ananth in response to process post 3: little red riding hood

This is sort of a process post, sort of a way to show you guys some work we did a little while back.

SPX is this weekend! We'll have books and prints, come by and say hello! We're at table F14, near a bunch of other cool cats at the lefthand side front of the hall:

See you there!

Comments

Ananth's dance is the

Comment by Andrea (not verified) Thu, 09/13/2012 - 19:32

Ananth's dance is the greatest thing I have seen all day.

Yay animation

Comment by David (not verified) Thu, 09/13/2012 - 19:43

The style looks very cute.

I like the wolf/others

Comment by laserswords (not verified) Thu, 09/13/2012 - 20:57

I like the wolf/others contrast! The all black, kinda bleed-cut wolf looks super sinister and otherworldlike against the cuter and more out-lined-y characters.

Cool!

dat wolf grandma

Comment by Apreche (not verified) Fri, 09/14/2012 - 06:40

dat wolf grandma

ANANTH'S DANCE OMG

Comment by Jade Carver (not verified) Fri, 09/14/2012 - 09:14

ANANTH'S DANCE

OMG

Whoa jeez guys way to give

Comment by Michael J (not verified) Fri, 09/14/2012 - 09:50

Whoa jeez guys way to give away the ending of "Little Red Riding Hood"

(It's cool for cats!) That

Comment by Orchid (not verified) Fri, 09/14/2012 - 10:01

(It's cool for cats!) That looks really hoopy, I'm sad it's shelved, too. Will you guys be at NYC Comic Con?

My my grandma...

Comment by 13thprotector (not verified) Fri, 09/14/2012 - 11:21

My my you guys, what strange dances you have.
What big eyes you have.
What a great comic you have.
What great animation you guys have.
I could go on couldn't I?

love the wolf

Comment by shauna (not verified) Fri, 09/14/2012 - 21:14

I see you also decided to not go with the version of the Little Red Riding Hood story where gramma and little Red get eaten [/swallowed whole apparently] and the huntsman cuts open the wolf and pulls them out somehow alive.
Probably a good idea...

I'm not sure why so many fairly tales needed to get quite so gory.

Try watching that gif along

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Sat, 09/15/2012 - 05:41

Try watching that gif along side guile's theme. PERFECT TIMING.

I just wanted to say that

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Mon, 09/17/2012 - 02:26

I just wanted to say that your little dance synced perfectly to a slow sad song I was listening to at the time and made me laugh.

This looks so great! I hope

Comment by Katie (not verified) Mon, 09/17/2012 - 12:25

This looks so great! I hope it's not shelved permanently? Also, it was probably unintentional, but the wolf looks almost like the one in MIKA's "Lollipop" music video...

I was wondering if that was

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 09/18/2012 - 04:32

I was wondering if that was intentional or not... he looks so much like the wolf, even with similar poses and everything!

Comment by Celine Luggage Handbag (not verified) Wed, 09/19/2012 - 04:27

One weekend; we will be in our city probably the most prosperous of the lot; we continue strolling; I noticed a store is extremely Celine Luggage Handbag  beautiful; I was shocked; good; Celine Luggage Bag heartbeat;The first investment buy a really good and allow people such as Celine  Bikini! Second; almost every lady will  Celine Boston Bag buy several Bikini tops Celine Box Bag  as well as bottoms; therefore choose who can sell aside brand is a great way to match the bathing suit; although sometimes some misunderstandings replica Celine bag ! Bikini is really as important as the actual  celine bag sale  beach may be the blouse; sexy is the key! Don"t allow others   celine bag 2011 believe you have question to myself I personally like the robe as well as Sharon;

Hahaha, what?

Comment by AssaultFlamingo (not verified) Sun, 09/30/2012 - 05:51

Hahaha, what?

Here, I Will likely be again

Comment by hotels manali india (not verified) Fri, 12/21/2012 - 03:17

Here, I Will likely be again to get more. Thanks this is really attention-grabbing, You’re an overly skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and sit up for looking for extra of your great post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks!