SPX sketches

SPX sketches

Tue, 09/18/2012 - 17:15 by Ananth in response to benign kingdom hardcover drawings

Hey guys! Today's post is of some of the con sketches Yuko did this past weekend. Yuko tries to draw something nice for everyone who buys or brings us a hardcover Benign Kingdom book.

We're pretty wiped and are slowly getting back into the swing of things. No process post this week, but those will be back next week. And hopefully we'll have something cool to show you guys on Thursday! See you then!

Comments

Images

Comment by Kitsumaharu (not verified) Tue, 09/18/2012 - 18:26

The first picture actually reminds me of ferrets! These drawings are very cute! =3

Something on Thursday?

Comment by David (not verified) Tue, 09/18/2012 - 19:12

Is it puppies? I bet it's puppies. Yay puppies.

Why are Yuko's drawings

Comment by Grant (not verified) Tue, 09/18/2012 - 19:21

Why are Yuko's drawings always so pretty and good? Wwwhhhhyyyy!!!?

(I spend, like, 5 hours looking at them and my whole day is shot! Thanks for nothing, ya talented jerks!)

Awesome~

Comment by Anii (not verified) Tue, 09/18/2012 - 21:54

Those look killer!

How quickly you draw!

Comment by Cowdog (not verified) Wed, 09/19/2012 - 00:39

I was lucky enough to get a signed copy of books 1 and 2 of JW back when they came into Portland. I'm still amazed at how quickly Yuko can whip out these little sketches.

Hey!

Comment by Olivia (not verified) Wed, 09/19/2012 - 10:29

Ohh, the first one was for my friend and me, from MoCCA! Dragon catmera with a punishment shirt.

Comment by Zach (not verified) Wed, 09/19/2012 - 10:31

so good

Comment by Al Paradise (not verified) Wed, 09/19/2012 - 13:51

ultra dope drawings

A lil Basquiat?

Comment by Ed (not verified) Wed, 09/19/2012 - 14:16

Amazing! I love them! Are the crowns a little nod to Basquiat?

New fan and process suggestion

Comment by SilverSkye (not verified) Wed, 09/19/2012 - 19:55

I am a new fan of this site, and it's inspired me to draw again myself!

Just wanted to say I'd be interested in a process post on how you make a comic for this page! ^_^

Keep on keepin' on! Love the stories! b^_^d

you know what would be

Comment by weesa (not verified) Thu, 09/20/2012 - 02:03

you know what would be awesome

a random comic button

that would just make my day

MY GAWD.

Comment by Boogie-G (not verified) Thu, 09/20/2012 - 02:22

If said person was to purchase book elsewhere could they inturn mail it to yuko and request a specific doodle? *torn between DEATH and Spacey cat*

not really relevant

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 09/20/2012 - 05:39

but I've been meaning to tell you guys that Johnny Wander is one of my favorite comics. It's not action, scifi, or what I'm normally into, but this comic has a really wonderful charm to it. I also enjoy Yuko's storylines, especially the Girl with the Skeleton Hand. Every now and then, I go back to the first page and read the poem and it makes me extremely happy.

So, I'd like to say: good job and good fortune to you!

Definitely imagine that

Comment by tour operators (not verified) Fri, 12/21/2012 - 03:16

Definitely imagine that which you stated. Your favourite reason appeared to be on the web the easiest factor to take note of. I say to you, I definitely get irked even as folks think about worries that they just don’t understand about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the top and also outlined out the whole thing without having side-effects , other folks can take a signal.

online booking

Comment by check cheap online booking in less rates (not verified) Mon, 01/21/2013 - 23:54

Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article.