New things in the store!

New things in the store!

Thu, 10/04/2012 - 20:11 by Ananth in response to process post 5: jw vol. 3 cover part 1

Hey guys! We've started in on the work for Volume 3, which we've titled "The Ballad of Laundry Cat". We're going to do something new this time and go through the work we do to put a book together step by step, with new updates on the process on Thursdays. Hope you enjoy it!

There are some new things in the store! A more extended walkthrough here. New Ghostcat tee, CMYCat reprint, and for the first time ever: Johnny Wander mugs! Yay!

That's it for us, catch you next time!

Comments

Aw man, I love the

Comment by mintcricket (not verified) Thu, 10/04/2012 - 20:45

Aw man, I love the laundromat pattern as the title page!! The Ballad of Laundry Cat is gonna be awesome.

Sneaky Peek

Comment by Stephanie (not verified) Fri, 10/05/2012 - 00:45

It is so cool to see the behind the scenes of your design process! It inspires me to actually think about these things when I draw and design (but unfortunately I'm not designing anything as fun as a book cover :( yet.)

Sneaky Peek

Comment by Stephanie (not verified) Fri, 10/05/2012 - 00:45

Why do i feel that at some

Comment by Artgeekninja (not verified) Fri, 10/05/2012 - 02:02

Why do i feel that at some point near the end of the book you need to have some illustrations of the cast, fresh and fluffed out from the dryer XD

FLUFFY CAST ILLUSTRATIONS

Comment by Liz (not verified) Fri, 10/05/2012 - 08:52

OMG, love this idea!

News

Comment by research paper service (not verified) Fri, 12/14/2012 - 01:07

Answer the police officer's questions regarding the crime that was committed and any information you have about who might have committed it. Do not give information that you are not sure about. Thanks a lot.

very cool

Comment by Liz (not verified) Fri, 10/05/2012 - 08:51

This is very cool that we get to see the process! I am really loving the laundromat theme! and of course Cricket too!!

Hmm

Comment by Welchen Kinderwagen (not verified) Fri, 12/14/2012 - 17:18

Yes, sounds very cool! :-)

Excellent!

Comment by AbhorsenAube (not verified) Fri, 10/05/2012 - 21:22

I can't wait for that cover piece, that'll look amazing!

Killer

Comment by Anii (not verified) Sat, 10/06/2012 - 21:42

I love this idea! I'm almost more excited for the inner title page. You guys always come up with something spiffy that also turns into a cool autograph mini sketch- The Silly hats on the maw were my favorite.

Excited and can't wait!

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Sun, 10/07/2012 - 21:13

Excited and can't wait! Finally, a cat themed book - an ode to the cats that pass through JW.

I like c cover the most. You

Comment by Zachary (not verified) Mon, 10/08/2012 - 00:08

I like c cover the most. You should make it where everyone is really crammed I'm there except for Yuko who's just chillin with a little smirk on her face

Love the processes

Comment by elorg (not verified) Tue, 10/09/2012 - 10:52

I really love seeing the process that you're going through on all of these projects. Thanks for posting them!

Really very interested to

Comment by IIT JEE online preparation (not verified) Fri, 03/15/2013 - 05:52

Really very interested to see what you got up your sleeve. :)