Back from NYCC!

Back from NYCC!

Tue, 10/16/2012 - 21:11 by Ananth in response to katie finds yuko's official classification

Yuko you look so COOL!!

Hey everyone! We're back from NYCC and this is a story from the weekend, just for you. Thank you to everyone who came by and said hello and for all you who perservered in finding us at our difficult location - thank you so much!

We're getting back to the grind! In meantime - there are new t-shirts and a mug in the store! And we're hard at work on JW:V3, which I'll have an update on this Thursday. See you then!

Comments

Flame

Comment by Omnithea (not verified) Tue, 10/16/2012 - 21:14

She was a fiery Anti-Hero, until someone dropped a bucket of water on her head.

The ghost of...

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 10/16/2012 - 22:18

I dunno. It depends on how you look at that particular hairstyle. To me this means that a lot of little kids are going to be trick or treating as the ghost of Carl Sagan.

The anti-hero emerges from the darkness...

Comment by Katsuya (not verified) Tue, 10/16/2012 - 22:51

The sunglasses...the bad-ass jeans....that smouldering glare...the larger than life weapon! All Yuko needs now is her own darkly orchestrated theme song and a motorcycle, while all the while sporting a dark leather jacket with Carl Sagan's face on the back.

BEST COMIC BESTEST

Comment by Kou (not verified) Tue, 10/16/2012 - 22:55

YUKOOOO my goodness that smolder~~~ You should dress up as SmolderingAntihero!Yuko for Halloween, sword and all. Aw yeaah.

seconded

Comment by Sarah (not verified) Wed, 10/17/2012 - 08:41

seconded

Something missing

Comment by Worst (not verified) Tue, 10/16/2012 - 23:41

That last panel needs explosions. Just saying.

It's missing something else.

Comment by Android 21 3/7 (not verified) Thu, 10/18/2012 - 05:23

The alt text is the same as the title. That has never happened before. I like reading the alt text. :< Where's my 2nd joke?

Damn Yuko, maybe you should take...

Comment by Cowdog (not verified) Wed, 10/17/2012 - 00:37

Maybe you should take that anti-hero look and run with it. Pretty badass.

I case anybody is wondering

Comment by Rebecca (not verified) Wed, 10/17/2012 - 03:28

I case anybody is wondering which wig it is.

:D

It's a true fact. No real

Comment by Humdrum (not verified) Wed, 10/17/2012 - 07:12

It's a true fact. No real anti-hero can properly smolder without a fancy kriegsmesser.

:D

Comment by Nico (not verified) Wed, 10/17/2012 - 07:28

:D

not quite there

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 10/17/2012 - 07:30

Girls got the hair, size and a bit of muscle. All she needs now are some scars. Take her on a pub crawl across all of Scotland. That'll handle that.

o.o

Comment by Herzi (not verified) Wed, 10/17/2012 - 09:21

This is definitely one of my favourite pages. Right up there with when George ends the world and "Yuko found out"

They're spot on with the

Comment by Number Seven (not verified) Wed, 10/17/2012 - 09:38

They're spot on with the archetype with the little bit of hair hanging down in front.

Curious

Comment by Toz (not verified) Wed, 10/17/2012 - 10:10

How tall is Yuko? I'm curious as to how easy it would be to find a sword as tall as she is?

XD

Height.

Comment by Omnithea (not verified) Wed, 10/17/2012 - 10:23

It's a letter opener.

Pretty sure that this is the

Comment by Cloud/Squall/Every Emo FF Protagonist (not verified) Wed, 10/17/2012 - 10:14

Pretty sure that this is the best comic yet.

I like dis. I rully like dis.

Comment by JC (not verified) Wed, 10/17/2012 - 11:01

I like dis. I rully like dis.

Yuko's 'omigosh' face is

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 10/17/2012 - 11:20

Yuko's 'omigosh' face is adorbs.

I wonder..

Comment by Sharkbyte (not verified) Wed, 10/17/2012 - 12:58

I think my hair is the 4th one on the top from the left... i wonder what that one says..

Next time you go to a con or

Comment by Justice (not verified) Wed, 10/17/2012 - 13:31

Next time you go to a con or any social event. You need to wear that wig and a really badass coat like that w/ sunglasses. When people ask you if you really are that badass. Pull off your wig revealing your identical real hair and reply with "Why yes. Yes I am really that badass."

Yuko! From now on, you are

Comment by Brian (not verified) Wed, 10/17/2012 - 15:41

Yuko! From now on, you are only allowed to draw yourself like that last panel there. The masses demand it!

Earrings

Comment by Kitsumaharu (not verified) Wed, 10/17/2012 - 17:00

What kind of earrings does Yuko wear? Because in the drawings it looks like a cuff (hinged) earring... but in the few pictures there are of her you can't see the earring. =x

This must happen!

Comment by Charleson Mambo (not verified) Wed, 10/17/2012 - 17:34

Now all that is needed is for Yuko to cosplay as herself at a con and post pics!

No, thank YOU

Comment by insertpenname (not verified) Wed, 10/17/2012 - 18:28

thank you guys for being so nice and accommodating as I stumbled over my words when I managed to wander up to the booth, and Yuko for giving me some good advice and saying that my name is cool XD

also, anti-hero, very nice.

I saw that wig! I also saw

Comment by Katy (not verified) Wed, 10/17/2012 - 21:44

I saw that wig! I also saw you at the convention and you were just as cool in real life.

Awesome. . . .

Comment by Jeff (not verified) Thu, 10/18/2012 - 06:30

But just so we all know, that sword is for your ego now, riiiiiight? :P jks.

Asdfghj That Face

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 10/18/2012 - 10:56

Yuko, you are just precious~!
XXD

PS:

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 10/18/2012 - 11:01

That jacket should totes be a new design for a short denim/flannel jacket!
I can see it happening~

huh

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 10/18/2012 - 14:04

Took me a while to notice that the stripes on her shirt in the last panel are the same as the stripes when she's running toward the wig.

0c0

Comment by brandi (not verified) Thu, 10/18/2012 - 21:20

...
#STALKSTALKSTALKSTALK

Awesome

Comment by That Other Guy (not verified) Fri, 10/19/2012 - 04:00

I demand a mini-arc. In a...non-pushy...just really think it would be neat kind of way.

New shirt soon?

Comment by HappyReader (not verified) Fri, 10/19/2012 - 14:27

The last panel is definitely t-shirt material *wink, wink*

You should totally do a

Comment by Jeremy (not verified) Fri, 10/19/2012 - 15:00

You should totally do a short comic series about Smoldering Anti-hero Yuko!

According to the link...

Comment by Anna (not verified) Tue, 10/23/2012 - 22:45

My hair classification is Manly Blonde Scorched Casserole. Heh!

It was so great to see you

Comment by Rose (not verified) Thu, 10/25/2012 - 23:47

It was so great to see you guys at NYCC!! With the chaos of it all I didn't even realize you would be there until I stumbled upon your table!
Thanks for being awesome you two! Keep it up!

~Rose

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?

Comment by Vickie (not verified) Sat, 10/27/2012 - 23:17

Yuko's drill is the drill that will pierce the Heavens!

The key for me is to let

Comment by reservation (not verified) Sat, 11/24/2012 - 06:14

The key for me is to let people do what makes sense on a personal front and then unify it together when you start working together on projects. Basecamp is a great tool for that. I am a former user of BC and remember that when I first discovered it I was impressed.

The most epic

Comment by Nishido Satsunoyama (not verified) Thu, 12/20/2012 - 20:22

The most epic self-realization ever!
And I totally second the "short comic series about Smoldering Anti-hero Yuko" idea poster earlier!

You must!

Comment by HaruhiFan (not verified) Mon, 03/25/2013 - 23:06

I triple dog dare you to actually make the last panel costume into a reality, wear it (with the sword) and post pics of it on the website.