Tea

Tea

Fri, 11/09/2012 - 00:06 by Ananth in response to classy tea for lazy people

Tea is basically the best!! I'm a big fan of Constant Comment and Green Tea, but my favorite tea of all time is Genmaicha. Roasted rice in tea is so good!!

We're still buried under work so once again I'm keeping it short - there's a ton of cool stuff in the store, see you next week!

Comments

OMG! I love genmaicha too!

Comment by Johnna (not verified) Wed, 11/21/2012 - 04:58

OMG! I love genmaicha too! It's wonderful! And it's smell. You feel like in heaven!
Waaah, I'm following your site from long time and it's really great :D One day I want to come to USA to meet you :D Oh it would be awesome!

Yes! Kindred tea spirits!

Comment by Eli (not verified) Tue, 12/04/2012 - 15:08

I love Constant Comment so much, and no one at home /ever/ knows what it is - but I've gotten everyone I know hooked on the stuff since I asked my friends to mail a steady supply. (Apparently it 'tastes like Christmas'.) My evil plan is working....

And the genmaicha is readily available, thank God, but no one else in the house likes it. :3

Tea you can eat

Comment by Coffee Nerd (not verified) Wed, 01/02/2013 - 15:06

You should try a tea called Cascara, it's made from the cherries of coffee beans. The cherries are sun-dried and when you steep them you make a delicious tea and the cherries re-hydrate enough to where you can munch on them. Fair warning, a cup of Cascara has way way waay more caffeine than a normal cup of coffee.

test apple

Comment by test apple (not verified) Sat, 04/06/2013 - 20:14

hello very nice to meet you. i am new here. see you.

This looks yummy!