JW Bookstarter Preorder & Push Goals - STICKERS!

JW Bookstarter Preorder & Push Goals - STICKERS!

Thu, 11/15/2012 - 15:34 by Ananth in response to dream surgeon

Today's comic cameos the mega-talented Kris Mukai, who is basically the best! WHAT UP KRIS

Alright guys, this is going to be an image-heavy post … here we go!

This Kickstarter is bananas! We didn't even get a chance to show you what the normal reward tiers were and you guys managed to unlock the push goals as well. Here are non-book reward tier items:

Maw keychain:

Tote bag:

Prints:

and here are the stickers you guys unlocked for all orders $50 and up:

ZooLOLogy Stickers:

PaleontoLOLgy stickers:

Catmeras stickers:

We're going to be revealing more soon - the Rook acrylic charm and new tote bag were unlocked as well - so until then! You can keep up with updates to the Kickstarter here as well. Catch you next week!

Comments

Decisions decisions

Comment by Worst (not verified) Thu, 11/15/2012 - 18:00

Wait wait wait. So I have to choose between having a signed copy of volume 3 or an exclusive tote bag? Or going the extra mile and spluring a little to get both of those items and a sticker pack? Curse you savvy business people and your ability to rustle my jimmies over such a decision.

Johnny Wander | Updates Tuesday and Thursday

Comment by 百鬼小當家 (not verified) Thu, 03/14/2013 - 03:00

Remarkable! Its truly awesome piece of writing,
I have got much clear idea on the topic of from this paragraph.

If you want do workouts at

Comment by Ventel (not verified) Sun, 06/23/2013 - 03:48

If you want do workouts at home, choose best elliptical machines under 1000. Elliptical machine is a good fitness trainer for home use.

Also: The last comic

Comment by Lakart (not verified) Thu, 11/15/2012 - 19:36

This was...surprisingly great.

But since I couldn't comment on the last comic...
I LOVE those little places that will honestly go run to the supermarket or a fruit stand if there is one nearby if they're out of something that they offer. There is a great little chinese bakery on a corner near me and they make smoothies, if they don't have the fruit on hand they will run across the street to the fruit store there and buy it to make your smoothie.

Does this make Ananth Black

Comment by K. Ann Sulaiman (not verified) Thu, 11/15/2012 - 19:56

Does this make Ananth Black Jack? :P

Tote Bags Clarification?

Comment by Agrias Oaks (not verified) Thu, 11/15/2012 - 20:05

Hello there, big fan of slice of life, about to order, just wanted some peace of mind over something.

With the Kickstarter is at 34k and the statement "30,000 - New tote for all orders $90 and up!", does this mean me pledging $95 would get me two different Tote bags, two of the same Tote bag, the Tote bag changing design, or something else entirely?

Two different tote bags! We

Comment by Ananth Mon, 11/19/2012 - 11:32

Two different tote bags! We just revealed the 30K push goal design, actually. :)

Will they be in the store?

Comment by Brendan (not verified) Thu, 11/15/2012 - 21:05

Are the patches, tote bags, Maw figurine, demon doll, and the other bonus stuff be sold at the store at any time in the future? I know the originals prints won't but I'm curious if the Kickstarter is the only way to get the merchandise-y stuff. Congrats on the crazy 364% funding you guys deserve it.

P.S. Maybe at 40,000 you can add a photo of Rook and Cricket they autographed.

The books will definitely

Comment by Ananth Mon, 11/19/2012 - 11:34

The books will definitely end up there - the rest I can't say for sure, unfortunately! It depends on a lot of factors and I don't have enough info to say for sure at the moment.

awesome comic of win and kidneys!

Comment by Elizabeth D (not verified) Thu, 11/15/2012 - 21:59

Awesome comic dudes! Also has yuko's hair grown? It totally looks like her hair has grown, and got curly :D
Also you guys should come to a convention in England someday... Just throwing it out there

I thought that at first too,

Comment by Noah Hall (not verified) Thu, 11/15/2012 - 22:17

I thought that at first too, but that's not actually Yuko. It's Kris Mukai, as Ananth said in the new post, but apparently Yuko decided to draw her similarly to how she draws herself.

Man, when I get my med

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 11/15/2012 - 23:53

Man, when I get my med school diploma, I'm just going to be going around showing it to everybody, making them give me their kidneys.

I mean.

What?

No regrets

Comment by Vrominelli (not verified) Fri, 11/16/2012 - 02:21

I regret nothing!

Hahahahahahahahahahahaaha

Comment by Ananth Mon, 11/19/2012 - 11:34

Hahahahahahahahahahahaaha

New

Comment by Tim! (not verified) Fri, 11/16/2012 - 07:55

I'm new to kickstarter, and may have missed this, but is there any way to get print #3 without dropping $150 and rolling the dice? It's gorgeous, but I can't really afford that much right now =(
(Would have posted this on the kickstarter page, but the "Ask a Question" button doesn't work for me, sorry!)

WHEEE KICKSTARTER

Comment by yraelis (not verified) Sat, 11/17/2012 - 22:13

I do believe the side column of FUNDME choices include the 20$ option where you can get the print copy of volume three Laundry Cat.

And at this point, volume three is pretty much guaranteed to ship on their end, it is just more incentives.

Johnny Wander | Updates Tuesday and Thursday

Comment by 下一站巨星 (not verified) Sat, 06/01/2013 - 20:24

Today, I went to the beach front with my children. I
found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year
old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell to her ear and screamed.
There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never
wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally off topic but
I had to tell someone!

XD

Comment by 13thprotector (not verified) Fri, 11/16/2012 - 08:52

HA!
Kidneys. That's great.

Kickstarter EXTREME

Comment by Dr3w (not verified) Fri, 11/16/2012 - 13:32

Um, woah... 425% funded? I think this means the book is a go... along with the next 4. Guess you guys better get to making more comics! =D

aaa I'm really hoping I can

Comment by Latin (not verified) Sat, 11/17/2012 - 04:36

aaa I'm really hoping I can get $60 and taxes to spare within the next two weeks, I love your comic and want them books.

Well, poop

Comment by Jelli (not verified) Sun, 11/18/2012 - 10:18

Looks like I missed the Maw figurine incentives. I'll definitely participate in the Kickstarter, but I hope Patch Together restocks them sometimes. My cats have managed the break the wing, tongue and both legs off mine.

You've captured Kris'

Comment by Max B. (not verified) Sun, 11/18/2012 - 15:23

You've captured Kris' personality perfectly.

This comic reminds me of HP

Comment by AckAckAck (not verified) Sun, 11/18/2012 - 17:16

This comic reminds me of HP Lovecraft's Dream Cycle story series. Dreams are always fantastical and I hope we can see more from Ananth, the dream doctor!

OMG

Comment by Lauren (not verified) Wed, 11/21/2012 - 20:10

I want that pink flamingo Catmera to be a full-fledged (no pun intended) gryphon so bad....It would be so awesome xD

Appreciation

Comment by Anna Williams Conner (not verified) Wed, 12/19/2012 - 11:53

Those are really nice stickers. In fact soon i would be buying some like these for my own room. They look pretty awesome and my mom will never forbid me to having such like stuff!