More Kickstarter news!

More Kickstarter news!

Tue, 11/20/2012 - 15:07 by Ananth in response to regret in bulk

It was ... so much ice cream ... we couldn't do it, not even with the power of teamwork ...

A couple of things to mention - first, the Kickstarter passed more push goals, so we revealed the Nesting Cats push goal tote:

I also did a process post about mocking up the cover, which you can read about on Kickstarter or Tumblr:

And lastly, there are now a variety of JW and Yuko-designed keychains, necklaces, earrings and more available over at Hey Chickadee! Cool!

I think that's everything ... catch you Thursday!

Comments

I actually dig the new tote

Comment by Baer (not verified) Tue, 11/20/2012 - 15:19

I actually dig the new tote bag designs by Yuko, but would rather have them printed on T-shirts. Is there any chance that these designs will make it to the webshop some day, so I can order them in addition to the GhostCat shirt (shipping to Europe is quite expensive)? And yes, I do own the CMYCat shirt and have been an avid reader of Ananth's work since Applegeeks...

If you want do workouts at

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Sun, 06/23/2013 - 03:48

If you want do workouts at home, choose best elliptical under 1000. Elliptical machine is a good fitness trainer for home use.

I feel your pain. Same thing

Comment by Q-Rai (not verified) Tue, 11/20/2012 - 15:25

I feel your pain.

Same thing happened to me about a month ago... but I ate it all \o/ (and skipped dinner subsequently)

Zoom

Comment by Parmeisan (not verified) Tue, 11/20/2012 - 15:33

Appropriately, my page was zoomed in and I didn't realize it. I was like, "Why is this comic so big? Yuko is so intimidating in that last panel!"

I don't want to be a downer, you guys, but though I *love* that book cover and that's basically my favourite colour, I don't think that the colour fits the cover at all. I'm not sure how it could be fixed, but it looks really off to me. Am I the only one who feels that way?

I remember

Comment by maldar (not verified) Tue, 11/20/2012 - 15:58

This reminds me of a brownie sundae I bought @ a cafe in Escanaba, MI. The bownie was about 8" by 3" with 3 mounds of ice cream on top, fudge drizzled, whip cream, & cherries. After the guy brought it to my table, I was asked by a number of people what it was that I ordered, not long after I saw a few more being delivered to other tables.

Regret

Comment by SamuraiArtGuy (not verified) Tue, 11/20/2012 - 16:01

Heh heh.. Yuko is the Prophet of Regret.

Prophet of Regret

Comment by Scruffi (not verified) Wed, 11/21/2012 - 12:05

Heheheh!

Ananth's frowny face in the

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 11/20/2012 - 19:43

Ananth's frowny face in the second-to-last panel is making me laugh so hard.

I agree with Baer, I'd love

Comment by Jay (not verified) Tue, 11/20/2012 - 21:25

I agree with Baer, I'd love this tote design on a shirt instead! Since I don't have much use for tote bags, it'd be so great if I can parade your designs around on shirts :)

Hurrah!

Comment by rufi (not verified) Tue, 11/20/2012 - 22:04

Comments are back! :D Were they back a while ago and I didn't notice? You guys are awesome - check out how many times over your original amount you guys have managed to raise to support your book! That's fantastic. What's the 50k push goal? You guys are definitely gonna meet it!!

Btw, I love the tote bag designs! The designs look perfect for totes to me. :) I want the Nesting Cats one!!

Hmmmmm...

Comment by grashbar (not verified) Wed, 11/21/2012 - 09:47

I think I'd be able to down that.

That is no ice cream. That

Comment by TrueVCU (not verified) Wed, 11/21/2012 - 11:36

That is no ice cream. That is the wrath of an angry god.

Aw Ananth!

Comment by Ria (not verified) Wed, 11/21/2012 - 21:19

Ananth's 'I made a mistake' expression is so precious! I want to just pat him and tell him 'Shhh everything will be okay...'

Yuko is becoming John O_O

Comment by AryCapricat (not verified) Wed, 11/21/2012 - 22:52

Yuko is becoming John O_O

I think I have a new

Comment by Viga (not verified) Thu, 11/22/2012 - 10:08

I think I have a new favorite comic. ^_^

Help a fellow artist out!

Comment by Ruzzy (not verified) Thu, 11/22/2012 - 10:15

Hey ho Yuko and Ananth!

I emailed you guys, but did not receive a reply. :( Again, thanks for bringing us your wonderful comic, they always brighten my day! I hope you don't mind me posting it here, but a professor of mine is going through a(n unfair) lawsuit, and needs as much help as he can get. Please look through this Indiegogo page for more details. Thanks all!

Tote bag

Comment by Dolf Zigler (not verified) Mon, 03/11/2013 - 06:35

Little Earth Group is a leading name in the world of jute bags manufacturers & cotton bags manufacturers. We design non woven tote bags, cotton tote bags, jute tote bags, Tote bags India.