Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thu, 11/22/2012 - 18:22 by Ananth in response to the little things

Here's a comic about all the little doodads that Yuko keeps in the pockets of her hoodies and coats.

More Kickstarter news - there are new push goals, which means old push goals were passed, which means there's some cool new stuff,

First, new Maw sticker sheet:

and second, Rook acrylic charms have been unlocked as well:

For a more thorough breakdown, refer to the updates page for the latest on the Kickstarter!

Oh, I also posted a little about how I mock up the covers of the books before we go to print over on Tumblr:

That's all from us! Hope you're eating something nice, see you next week!

Comments

This is so adorable!

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 11/22/2012 - 18:43

This is so adorable!

"what has it got in its

Comment by Wood (not verified) Thu, 11/22/2012 - 18:54

"what has it got in its pocketses?"

Keep it secret, keep it

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 11/27/2012 - 10:51

Keep it secret, keep it safe
How else will they be able to decode the messages from Mordor?

I never knew..

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 11/22/2012 - 20:55

I mean i assumed i wasn't completely alone, but its nice to finally have confirmation that another person does this too :)

I do that too

Comment by Bai Usagi (not verified) Fri, 11/23/2012 - 04:06

I do that too, but I don't have specific stuff. It's usually something random, like a pair of earplugs or the cracked corner of my cell phone case.

Maw looks damn weird out of

Comment by Wack'd (not verified) Fri, 11/23/2012 - 04:52

Maw looks damn weird out of silhouette.

I spy a Liepzig hoodie! I

Comment by Meglynn (not verified) Fri, 11/23/2012 - 09:24

I spy a Liepzig hoodie! I have two, one in oatmeal and one in black. No doodads, though.

Buckyballs

Comment by Maryam (not verified) Fri, 11/23/2012 - 10:09

You need some Buckyballs. They're priceless for me to fiddle with when I need to fiddle. I like the cubes version.

Gahhhh how do I be interesting like you?

Comment by ColdFusion (not verified) Fri, 11/23/2012 - 13:33

My pockets are perfectly organized and weighed down with the many things I might need when outside of my house.. that is as boring as it is practical.

Ninja Vanish!

Comment by Jingseng (not verified) Fri, 11/23/2012 - 21:37

plus the d4 is a good caltrop... and marbles, well....

now all you need are some kunai and smoke bombs.

I should take that up.

Comment by Android 21 3/7 (not verified) Fri, 11/23/2012 - 23:23

I'm prone to mindless bad habits.

Ahhh the lovely D4

Comment by Guamish (not verified) Sun, 11/25/2012 - 15:54

May I curse you when I find you on the floor. Great improvised caltrops those be.

Nothing like finding a missing one in the middle of the night or when you wake up after a long nite of gaming.

It's like a comic within a comic

Comment by bAT L. (not verified) Sun, 11/25/2012 - 18:50

At least now if you accidentally get ... Inceptionated, you'll be able to know you're in a dream! Or, I guess, a dream to the x power.

Ohmygosh

Comment by Emily (not verified) Mon, 11/26/2012 - 01:20

Ohmygoshohmygosh. I'm not alone?! I'm not the only one who carries things in her pockets to fiddle with?! Huzzah!

I have a guitar pick and a

Comment by Emma (not verified) Sat, 12/01/2012 - 12:46

I have a guitar pick and a Canadian dollar in my pockets. (I found both in the street.) Since I live in Malmö, Sweden, I especially like the Canadian dollar. :-)