Johnny Wander V3 preorder on Kickstarter ends next Monday!

O-oh. ):

The Kickstarter ends next MONDAY! This is our last update before then, so I wanted to mention it before the whole thing ends. We just revealed the Rook/Cricket vinyl sticker:

And we'll be revealing the mini-prints soon over on Kickstarter, but you get a sneak peek here:

Thank you guys so much for your support! We'll catch you next week. :)

Comments

The prints look beautiful!

Comment by R (not verified) Thu, 11/29/2012 - 19:15

The prints look beautiful! Sucks that I'm broke right now, all your kickstarter rewards are amazing D:

Rook/Cricket vinyls

Comment by shadowrider (not verified) Thu, 11/29/2012 - 21:13

As much as i'd love to back for the Rook/Cricket vinyls, I don't have the means to atm. I would love to see these available at a late time though, so cute!

Can I ask why we neer see

Comment by K. Ann Sulaiman (not verified) Thu, 11/29/2012 - 21:21

Can I ask why we neer see your dad in the comic, Yuko?

oh, we do. she was raised by

Comment by weesa (not verified) Thu, 11/29/2012 - 21:31

oh, we do. she was raised by intimidating, slanted capital letters.

A+ comment would lol again

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 11/29/2012 - 23:46

A+ comment would lol again

oh man

Comment by Al Paradise (not verified) Fri, 11/30/2012 - 11:38

Yuko's Dad comics are best comics.

almost though...

Comment by SARS (not verified) Mon, 12/03/2012 - 11:12

you were going to say something racist at "slanted"

The way Yuko is holding that

Comment by GeniiBean (not verified) Sat, 12/01/2012 - 02:21

The way Yuko is holding that bag made me double-take. Thought she had a pregger belly going for a moment!

Yuko's mom: "I need babies!

Comment by AckAckAck (not verified) Mon, 12/03/2012 - 17:44

Yuko's mom: "I need babies! stat!"

Yuko: "Can I put this bag in front of me for now?"

Yuko's mom: "Eh, good enough, for a month or two."

oh my gosh

Comment by Johanna (not verified) Mon, 12/03/2012 - 02:26

I need to get me some frames for those miniprints

picking up the flowers

Comment by Alain (not verified) Mon, 12/03/2012 - 10:16

This must be his indirect and polite way of saying that he thinks that you should be doing something, finally, after having picked up those flowers that the bride tossed way up in the air in that comic from more than a year ago.

I can't help thinking about this because I was looking up a lot of "old" webcomics" during the weekend.

I love Yuko's Dad comics.

Comment by Aikachi (not verified) Tue, 12/04/2012 - 09:12

I love Yuko's Dad comics. Also love his total lack of punctuation.

nice work. really loved it