Kickstarter is over!

Kickstarter is over!

Tue, 12/04/2012 - 14:14 by Ananth in response to the return of korra arms

The Kickstarter is over! Thanks for picking up the latest book! We'll keep you guys posted on the progress via some posts here and backer updates over at Kickstarter.

We got a few e-mails about this so I wanted to note: Your account may not have been charged yet because it can take up to 2 weeks to process Kickstarter payments. So don't worry! You can read more about that and other concerns you might have in the Kickstarter Basic FAQ.

We've got a lot of work to do to keep everything running smoothly, so we'll catch you Thursday! Have a good one!

Comments

As much as I love

Comment by Nate (not verified) Tue, 12/04/2012 - 15:35

As much as I love bouldering, climbing full routes is the best. You must try it, if you haven't already!

Come to Atlanta!

Comment by Rob W. (not verified) Tue, 12/04/2012 - 18:23

Come to Stone Summit in Atlanta, and we'll get you strong as crap in no time!

Seriously the bouldering here is awesome. And there are so many amazing outdoor bouldering spots in the southeast.

Hit uppp

What's on the walls?

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 12/04/2012 - 18:59

What's on the walls?

I MISSED IT

Comment by Aramus (not verified) Tue, 12/04/2012 - 22:03

Augh, for some reason, I didn't catch on to the kickstarter! I would totally have pledged $75!

YUKO SMASH!!

Comment by art(be)ast (not verified) Tue, 12/04/2012 - 23:22

Yuko crush puny Ananth!!!!

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!

Comment by DevilTwin01 (not verified) Wed, 12/05/2012 - 03:03

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!!!! 8DDDDDDDD
Congrats on successful kickstart! You guys deserve it!!!

Goals for next

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 12/05/2012 - 14:48

Goals for next year:
BEEF-CAKE YUKO!

i just... read through all

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 12/05/2012 - 18:42

i just... read through all of johnnywander from start to finish and it was fantastic wow you have yourself a new reader.

Climbing Muscles

Comment by EdLuva (not verified) Wed, 12/05/2012 - 20:40

Ya, I'm nowhere near dedicated enough at bouldering. Every time I get back to it, I have go back to the beginner/intermediate routes for a while... and I'm one of THOSE people at the gym that's saying (a little too loudly) "jeez, I guess I lost some of that ol' strength conditioning. Just too busy I GUESS..." ;)

Getting Back Into Climbing

Comment by Garble (not verified) Thu, 12/06/2012 - 02:17

As a someone who just got back into climbing after a two year blank, I would say the worst part is not having any stamina again. I spend less time climbing not because I don't want to, but because I am dumb and hop onto walls that my muscles can't do but my brain says "You totally did these things two years ago just do it!" (Why are V2s so hard now?! This can't be right!)

Also, congrats on the kickstarter!

So what you just lose muscle

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 12/06/2012 - 03:46

So what you just lose muscle quick?
What you need to do is take up longsword fencing. Now there's something that is not only useful but guaranteed to bulk up every muscle on a tiny little girl. Heavy armour, a nice big sword and running and swinging that sword. Perfect combination.

Dat Face

Comment by Jeromia (not verified) Thu, 12/06/2012 - 05:52

Dat face... says it all >:D

Congratulations on the kick-start! Hope those monies will get you plenty of jetpacks XD

(and books... and perhaps some cupboards to keep them somewhere *snicker*)

made me think of this...

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 12/06/2012 - 10:51

Hey, is that...

Comment by MichB (not verified) Thu, 12/06/2012 - 19:46

Hey is that a bouldering wall? We just got one in our town and my friend took me along. I've only been twice but I already like it but my fingers are weak and weedy, and I ache for about 2 days afterwards, so I can kind of sympathise with you Yuko!

More climbing comics!

Comment by Cheryl (not verified) Sat, 12/08/2012 - 00:16

More climbing comics! More climbing comics!

The more climbers, the more gyms, and the more easy it is to find a climbing partner!

Argh, I missed it!

Comment by Eilonthay (not verified) Sat, 12/08/2012 - 03:21

I totally did. Boo. I would've backed that...I love Kickstarter.

I like what you said! And I

Comment by Daniel (not verified) Wed, 03/13/2013 - 05:57

I like what you said! And I will try to do the same thing for my site.